7-KETO DHEA vs DHEA for fat loss/muscle gain?

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
What would potentially be better?
I've read that 7-KETO is a metabolite of DHEA, so it doesn't interfere with test/estro levels contrary to DHEA.
Would 7 keto be used along a calorie deficit and YHCl that im using now to further aid my cutting/recomping?
Also since there are studies that show a big increase of testosterone with the use of DHEA but also an equally big increase of estrogen levels.
Could DHEA be used as an "aid" to increase muscle mass better than 7 keto on a bulk, especially if i run it with arimistane to reduce estrogen levels?

Also could i stack 7 keto on my recomp and see what happens?

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're young, you won't get much out of DHEA, plus the current consensus on arimistane is that it doesn't do much of anything as an ai. Also, and I only say this because of your username, as far as wada is concerned you wouldn't be natty if you took DHEA. But 7-keto can help in avoiding fat gain while bulking and help set you up for success in fat loss too by reducing cortisol and even improving your mood.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot.
Yep I'm 100% natty for now. 7 keto is also banned by wada.
My bulking will probably start around August to September. I might go to a powerlifting competition this December or else later in the months to come.
If i get tested after the end of my "cycle" and after the half life of dhea has passed and is completely off my system, i dont think that it would be detected. I can go and have my self tested to a bio lab to see if i fail the test a week before the meet if i have to.
I might get the 7 keto in the next weeks.
But i want to try dhea with my bulk maybe... What AI would you recommend?
Nolva/Clomid need prescription by endo here. So it's probably off the table

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 2
Weight Loss 9
Prince IronMag Labs 0
BeardedBreast Supplements 1
Supplements 4