Beginning cycling at 18?

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I've been lurking in the forum for quite some time and doing my research in AAS, how they work, side effects, results and dangers of them.

Just to clarify, this is NOT a "I'm 18 done my research wanna run a steroid cycle to get buff, dont tell me not to do it just tell me how" type of post.
I've read enough of these posts from other people here and on other forums, and realised through the responses that AAS are not to be ****ing with and especially not before 25, when the HPTA and the rest of endocrine system has fully matured.
So I'm not asking for advice, I have around 7 more yeara to consider if I'm doing it or not.

My question is:
Given the fact that if you cycle too young (18-20 years old) it could **** your endocrine up and rely on TRT for life, even with proper pct, how come certain bodybuilders start their cycles at 16-18 and be sometimes fine? Im not talking about other side effects, I'm referring mostly to endocrine function here.
But I'm also asking because I also have a friend of mine who has done 2 8 week cycles of Testosterone Enthanate and Methandrostenolone and has recovered 100% both times with PCT. And he was doing his pct with otc supps lile PCT from WarriorLabz and such. No nolva/clomid, which i think is pretty irresponsible. At least he was getting his bloodwork pre and post cycle to be seen by a doctor.

What is your opinion in all this?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Well bodybuilders usually just stay on all the time from what i understand. Blast/cruise type deal i imagine. And if your friend really recovered 100% than hes lucky as **** and if he keeps doing it like that hes playing with fire and gonna get burnt sooner or later. For the record im 28, cycled a few times with proper pct, and i ended up on trt anyways. So theres no guarantees in this game

agnos

agnos

Awards
Just depends what you want to do if you just want to look buff so u can walk around like a cocksucker dont do it because eventually youll grow out of your phase and look like a peice of ****... if your serious some of the best bodybuilders that have ever lived have started cycling around then even as young as 16

agnos

agnos

Awards
New research is showing more and more nothing is permanent

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
So, it seems that they never have a problem because they're blastin n' cruising all the time and they never get off AAS. Seems logical.
And my friend seems to be lucky af

agnos

agnos

Awards
These studies are so interesting knowing that all these signals for thyroids etc cone from the pituitary gland i wonder how adding low dose growth would do to combat that id say pretty well

SwolhioState

Awards
These studies are so interesting knowing that all these signals for thyroids etc cone from the pituitary gland i wonder how adding low dose growth would do to combat that id say pretty well
Or save money because most people can’t afford to or know where to get real GH and get MK677.

SwolhioState

Awards
But to answer dudes question my first cycle was DMZ it’s methylated so take on-cycle and follow up with PCT.. I loved it