RAD 140

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I have been looking for a TD SR9009 and I was reading on Muscle Gelz about Gear as a topical SR9009 but read this about the RAD 140...

"Testolone is one of the newest compounds, and its objective is to give a blast of testosterone without the negative side effects associated to anabolic steroid use. Hence the reason why it is an alternative to testosterone replacement therapy. Specifically, it has been shown to interact with hormonal receptors in the tissues in the same way as a large doses of testosterone do...THOSE THAT CAN BENEFIT FROM TESTOLONE
1. Those who have low testosterone because of health issues, or prior abuse of anabolic steroids..."

I thought people suffered symptoms of low T while running RAD 140? I tried to do some digging but all I can seem to find is the study about the neuroprotective abilities and forum posts from...other forums...about how great it is and works great as a TRT replacement. Granted these are also the forums that say if you don't pay $150 for a bottle of sarms they are fake lol.

Has anyone seen any info on this or have any personal experience/bloodwork? I know it is suppressive to natural HPTA but does it show up in blood tests as T?

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read in here and other forums, Testolone (RAD 140) seems to be highly suppressive, almost as supressive as a test cycle.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Yeah for sure no debating that it is suppressive to natural production.

In the context of TRT however the levels of natural test are already low hence the replacement part. I've read that taking RAD140 will result in higher serum levels (less from natural production due to suppression)but the exogenous substance increases levels, similar to test. I haven't seen the bloodwork to back it up though.

I should also mention the doses I've seen mentioned are not in the same range as those for a cycle. For instance a cycle dose may consist of 20-40mg orally but the dose for TRT is more around 5-10, I've heard as low as 1mg. All orally. The issue is it's all been heresay, nothing scientific or even first hand experimentation.

Disco180

Awards
It doesn't show up as test because it's not test but it occupies the same receptors. You will be shut down and will start to feel the effects of low T. I ran it for 4 weeks and then I started feeling bad and very Moody (Aggressive). Test actually supports the brain and gives you a feeling of euphoria RAD140 does not give you that, it works more on the brain like a DHT cycle. If I ran it again it would have to be with some HCG to avoid the shut down of my HPTA. But to be honest I won't run it again I would rather run test, if i was scared of pinning I would use the gel with LGD

Disco180

Awards
Oh yeah having low T is not the same as being shut down. Imagine being low and taking RAD 140 and getting shutting down and not being able to restart your HPTA for months. Remember true TRT is a life time commitment of taking test ..you could not stay on RAD for life so it's not a true TRT replacement

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Disco, what was your dosage? The reason I ask about showing up in bloodwork is I have found a few posts on various forums where the user CLAIMED his T increased on RAD. I was skeptical. No official scans of bloodwork, just numbers typed in.

I think a big thing to look at is dosage. Obviously we don't know the long term effects of being on RAD for an extended period. I read the following in a clinical study on Pubmed "one might still consider the possibility that even the 0.01 mg/kg dose was a fully effective, testosterone replacement dose, since body weight and lean mass were at least maintained (if not increased) in the low dose group despite significant testosterone suppression."
I did the conversion from rats to people and the .01mg dose would equate to approximately a .15mg dose in a 200lb person. So the dose range in discussion is .15mg-15mg. So from a muscular standpoint I have little doubt that it COULD be a replacement for Test, however it is the mental and emotional aspect of TRT I'm not sure it would fulfill.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4018048/

If I wasn't 26 there really wouldn't be a question I would pin. My wife isn't crazy about the thought, though if it helped my mood/libido she would get behind it. I believe I would be considered primary hypo, with in range LH and FSH but low T. I am currently in PCT so I am interested to see if the clomid results in a bump in my numbers. No difference from a feeling standpoint though. I'm just really trying to make sure I have exhausted my options before pursuing official TRT. Like I said in the original post I just kinda stumbled across the RAD for TRT concept.

Disco180

Awards
I experimented with 15 to 40 mg ED during that period. Even if those people's overall test levels increased that number was not a result of htpa production. I personally went down in overall test in that short time so I don't know maybe it said RAD but was something else but I doubt it. So let's just say their overall number went up? It doesn't mean any thing because it's not a true test number and it's not valid to show overall feeling, sexual function or well being like true test.

You say your in PCT now so your low numbers are a result of a cycle obviously. if that's the case you just need to wait until your body recovers and you will be ok. Depending on your cycle length it can take a while.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Bloods indicating low T were done prior to any suppressive compound as it was my first "cycle" of anything.

I think dosing has a lot to do with it. Even at 15mg you were dosing 10x the dose in the study that shows similar efficacy as Test at maintaining muscle mass. I can't imagine dosing 10x the trt dosage of test would make one feel great either.

What I'm researching is hard because like yourself, most dose it for gains and not trt. So it's going to be hard to compare a 40mg dose to a 2mg dose. In saying that, the only reason a person would dose so low IS for a trt experiment as I would expect there to very minimal physical changes from such a small dose.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
On 10 mgs best decision I made in combo with TRT.
It failed for long term TRT. I would never suggest it.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
On 10 mgs best decision I made in combo with TRT..
Can you elaborate? I assume you don't cycle it since it shouldn't be affecting your kidney/liver and obviously suppression isn't an issue.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you elaborate? I assume you don't cycle it since it shouldn't be affecting your kidney/liver and obviously suppression isn't an issue.
It should be cycled, don't buy the iSarms (D.G.) hype. SARMs do work well, but are not side effect free. There is no free lunch. They are generally easier on system than methylated oral AAS and PH (by design) with say less liver toxicity, but SARMs are also newer and unknown and other sides may not yet be documented.

However, I agree with Matrix TRT and RAD-140 at 10-15mg per day is a great combo felt fine great, kept gains from previous bulk work, dropped mid section weight and water. Bingo. Get bloods before and after cycle to see changes to baseline, mid cycle too if you have time and extra $.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Yeah any of those forums have spotty info at best. Especially if it's coming from the mods. I had pre and post bloods for ostarine here recently and actually had better ast/alt etc numbers than before cycle. On the other side I've seen many posts saying they went way up on ostarine.

In saying that, I think it's risky to take any sarm without proper bloodwork as you said they aren't proven.

I do find it interesting that it pairs well with traditional trt. In the study I linked above they showed some positive effects from taking it in addition to Test. So the study and real world data seem to line up there.

Positive and Matrix, have either of you taken RAD 10-15mg without trt or only with?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah any of those forums have spotty info at best. Especially if it's coming from the mods. I had pre and post bloods for ostarine here recently and actually had better ast/alt etc numbers than before cycle. On the other side I've seen many posts saying they went way up on ostarine.

In saying that, I think it's risky to take any sarm without proper bloodwork as you said they aren't proven.

I do find it interesting that it pairs well with traditional trt. In the study I linked above they showed some positive effects from taking it in addition to Test. So the study and real world data seem to line up there.

Positive and Matrix, have either of you taken RAD 10-15mg without trt or only with?
Only 10mgs RAD daily, with Test E + EQ each at 300mgs per week. Yeah RAD supposedly helps liver too. Seth over at newroids mentioned that in a vid, i need to get my post RAD bloods myself.

I too like Ostarine it's a good cutting and strength agent, but supressive and moderate liver toxicity. I would favor RAD for recomp and lean gain, less sides. Of course I tried Osta solo (no TRT base), maybe try it with Test base for more fair comparison.

I only recently got into using real test base... before, I ran ALL solo PH and SARMs past two years, sucking up.all sides, lol.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool. Yeah he's one of the few I find to be intelligent and realistic for the most part. I question some of his stuff like his results from oral sr9009. But he is very entertaining even still lol

I had just been lifting natty for 8 years and really started to Plateau so I got my bloodwork done just to look at everything and found out I was low on T. So I decided to try something more than creatine. Lol Started with ostarine and now I'm looking into legit TRT more for the mental benefit than anything...and a test base would be nice for any cycles. Lol It's just a big decision to make at 26, that I don't want to take lightly.

Also my interest in RAD comes partly from its neuroprotective properties. My dad has Multiple Sclerosis(a very slow moving mild case) but he/I have been wondering if it would benefit him there. He has Low T as well. So maybe adding it to a trt regiment like you guys have would help. Did you notice any increase in your memory/cognition?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Using SERM in PCT for boost free test production faster? Novladex (Tamox Citrate) or Clomid or Raloxifene? Speeds up test level recovery, also occupies breast estrogen receptors, preventing rebound gyno off cycle.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok cool. Yeah he's one of the few I find to be intelligent and realistic for the most part. I question some of his stuff like his results from oral sr9009. But he is very entertaining even still lol

I had just been lifting natty for 8 years and really started to Plateau so I got my bloodwork done just to look at everything and found out I was low on T. So I decided to try something more than creatine. Lol Started with ostarine and now I'm looking into legit TRT more for the mental benefit than anything...and a test base would be nice for any cycles. Lol It's just a big decision to make at 26, that I don't want to take lightly.

Also my interest in RAD comes partly from its neuroprotective properties. My dad has Multiple Sclerosis(a very slow moving mild case) but he/I have been wondering if it would benefit him there. He has Low T as well. So maybe adding it to a trt regiment like you guys have would help. Did you notice any increase in your memory/cognition?
Funny you mention that, working out itself improved gray matter generation... But yeah I noticed RAD-140 dials ya in nice.

I'm about to start some PRO M-Sten here 10mg, maybe 20mg per day with Test E 300mg + EQ 300mg mix. Actually I did my first cap this AM back in the gym after a 3-4 week break and PCT. Not that I did not want to train during PCT, but could only do home gym maintenance lifts family/work stress, time issues. Perhaps I'll run an unsponsored PRO log of their M-Sten with Test E/EQ mix.

I notice the focus improvement and energy increase from a couple other PH I use too, similar to RAD SARM.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
MS is often misdiagnosed Lyme or tick born diseases. I had cases from top neurologist who did not believe in Lyme disease. Sadly just about 90% of cases neurological MS cases turns out to be confirmed Lyme. The other 10% where mold. My findings were later confirmed through a medical diagnsis by a medical provider. Apple does not fall to far from tree as if confirmed it can be passed on from father to children. I am well respected in field of Lyme and and co-infections.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I am using rad40 as an experiment to support a hypothesis that will be a game changer if successful. So far so good now just need to get labs to support..

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Funny you mention that, working out itself improved gray matter generation... But yeah I noticed RAD-140 dials ya in nice.

I'm about to start some PRO M-Sten here 10mg, maybe 20mg per day with Test E 300mg + EQ 300mg mix. Actually I did my first cap this AM back in the gym after a 3-4 week break and PCT. Not that I did not want to train during PCT, but could only do home gym maintenance lifts family/work stress, time issues. Perhaps I'll run an unsponsored PRO log of their M-Sten with Test E/EQ mix.

I notice the focus improvement and energy increase from a couple other PH I use too, similar to RAD SARM.
That's good that's one of my main interests in it.
MS is often misdiagnosed Lyme or tick born diseases. I had cases from top neurologist who did not believe in Lyme disease. Sadly just about 90% of cases neurological MS cases turns out to be confirmed Lyme. The other 10% where mold. My findings were later confirmed through a medical diagnsis by a medical provider. Apple does not fall to far from tree as if confirmed it can be passed on from father to children. I am well respected in field of Lyme and and co-infections.
That's really interesting I will have to do some research on that. I may shoot you a pm if I have any questions.
I am using rad40 as an experiment to support a hypothesis that will be a game changer if successful. So far so good now just need to get labs to support..
We both just started our research yesterday. 5mg per day with baseline bloods and we will have them redrawn in 8 weeks. Evaluating dose every 2 weeks based on feel. Won't go above 10mg and won't go below 2.5mg though.

This is in addition to a lifestyle conducive to testosterone optimization. Exercise 4-5 times a week I eat really clean, he eats fairly clean. Sleep 7-8 hours most nights.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
It doesn't show up as test because it's not test but it occupies the same receptors. You will be shut down and will start to feel the effects of low T. I ran it for 4 weeks and then I started feeling bad and very Moody (Aggressive). Test actually supports the brain and gives you a feeling of euphoria RAD140 does not give you that, it works more on the brain like a DHT cycle. If I ran it again it would have to be with some HCG to avoid the shut down of my HPTA. But to be honest I won't run it again I would rather run test, if i was scared of pinning I would use the gel with LGD
If sarms shut you down, you did not get Sarms. This is false info.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I am well respected in the Lyme, tick born disease, chronic fatigue and Fibro medical community through out the world. We just had few people from Uk this week and one coming in from Ireland. I even had one person come from India and also from Austriaila with chronic illness from pathogens. Uk doesn’t believe Lyme even exist and people get blamed it’s all in their head as diagnosis

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
I am well respected in the Lyme, tick born disease, chronic fatigue and Fibro medical community through out the world. We just had few people from Uk this week and one coming in from Ireland. I even had one person come from India and also from Austriaila with chronic illness from pathogens. Uk doesn’t believe Lyme even exist and people get blamed it’s all in their head as diagnosis
This is confusing to me... Is there context I'm missing? A lot of whay guys feel on sarms, I feel is placebo in terms of "shutdown."

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Sarms are suppressive. Given enough time at a high enough dose they will shut down natural production. All the no shut down talk is just hype.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Sarms are suppressive. Given enough time at a high enough dose they will shut down natural production. All the no shut down talk is just hype.
I'd love to see any real blood work. Everything I've ever read leads me to believe cases of shutdown are from possible ph tainted products, there are no accounts of reputable vendors getting accused of shutdown.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see any real blood work. Everything I've ever read leads me to believe cases of shutdown are from possible ph tainted products, there are no accounts of reputable vendors getting accused of shutdown.
I used ostarine and s4. Absolutely no ph sides. After 6 weeks I had significant suppression. Baseline
IMG_1523677521.239428.jpg

6 weeks of ostarine at 12.5/20/20/25/25/25
IMG_1523677568.069960.jpg

I added s4 after the 6 week bloods. No post cycle bloods as I clearly needed a pct. so a 50% drop in total T in 6 weeks from mild doses with no impact to kidney/liver function. Both tests were taken fasted at 8:30 am.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
I used ostarine and s4. Absolutely no ph sides. After 6 weeks I had significant suppression. Baseline View attachment 163498
6 weeks of ostarine at 12.5/20/20/25/25/25
View attachment 163499

I added s4 after the 6 week bloods. No post cycle bloods as I clearly needed a pct. so a 50% drop in total T in 6 weeks from mild doses with no impact to kidney/liver function. Both tests were taken fasted at 8:30 am.
So, here's the thing... Your lh/fsh were fine I presume?

Because there are serious differences between shutdown and suppression which is a pretty important point.

People here claiming that sarms suppress are 100% correct. There is no free lunch.

Those claiming shutdown are incorrect.

What is your pre normal baseline test level?
That is to say I am confused.

Is the first image with the 300 range your baseline?

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Yeah LH had a small dip. Pre was 4.2. Fsh was 1.8/1.5.
397 is my natural level unfortunately.

I agree shutdown and suppression are different but correct me if I'm wrong. Run a suppressive compound long enough and you will be shut down.

I'm hindsight I wish I had post cycle bloods to see levels of T/LH after 10 weeks ostarine and 4 weeks s4. I planned for 12 weeks total but had to abandon at week 10 due to crazy depression/anxiety. I'm sure partially due to the suppression but there were a lot of outside stressors in my life which I attribute it to.

Next time I get bloods will be after RAD140 for 8 weeks at 5mg as a trt experiment.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards

I agree shutdown and suppression are different but correct me if I'm wrong. Run a suppressive compound long enough and you will be shut down.

I'm hindsight I wish I had post cycle bloods to see levels of T/LH after 10 weeks ostarine and 4 weeks s4. I planned for 12 weeks total but had to abandon at week 10 due to crazy depression/anxiety. I'm sure partially due to the suppression but there were a lot of outside stressors in my life which I attribute it to.

Next time I get bloods will be after RAD140 for 8 weeks at 5mg as a trt experiment.
I can say that I suspect it is case dependent, but that I can see no reason why shutdown would occur.

Also, this is not a shot at you but in general I feel people don't do their research.

They go online and find forums like isarms where they tell everybody to go on everything for 12 weeks

And Truth, most users will tell you that around 6 weeks they see diminishing returns, and running them any longer than 8 weeks would just be Preposterous if not on some kind of serm.

I purchased and on Cycle Therapy by Olympus labs, and I will use toram around 4 weeks in to make sure that what happened to you doesnt happen to me

My lgd-4033 alone had me go from 715-410. No pct. That took 8 weeks.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards

I'm trying to figure out what the best dose of rad 140 is for me in a recomp

What made you decide on 5 mg a day?

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I can say that I suspect it is case dependent, but that I can see no reason why shutdown would occur.

Also, this is not a shot at you but in general I feel people don't do their research.

They go online and find forums like isarms where they tell everybody to go on everything for 12 weeks

And Truth, most users will tell you that around 6 weeks they see diminishing returns, and running them any longer than 8 weeks would just be Preposterous if not on some kind of serm.

I purchased and on Cycle Therapy by Olympus labs, and I will use toram around 4 weeks in to make sure that what happened to you doesnt happen to me

My lgd-4033 alone had me go from 715-410. No pct. That took 8 weeks.
I agree, I learned for several months before doing anything. I quickly filtered out the salesmen and the honest people on various forums. The thing with sarms is they are new so they aren't an exact science like compounds that have been around years. Add in the fact that it's hard to guarantee a sources purity, and the result is no consensus.

I had planned to do 8 weeks of ostarine but jumped the gun and decided to throw s4 in since my schedule wasn't going to allow for another cycle for 5 months so there was plenty of time to recover. Looking back I won't do a run any longer than 8 weeks of I don't have test as a base. I think 6 weeks is a good target.

I am not running RAD as a ped. I read a study where they found it may be useful in place of trt( I linked the study above) I'm skeptical but giving it a shot. The HED they used were .15mg 1.5mg and 15mg. So I decided to start in the middle (5mg) and go from there. I want to just start pinning test from my doc but my wife is concerned with fertility and is uneasy about me injecting even with doctor supervision. This was a compromise to start. My dad is doing the same. He's skeptical that trt would help him so he wanted to try something small to see if there were any benefits before commuting to doctors visits.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
I agree, I learned for several months before doing anything. I quickly filtered out the salesmen and the honest people on various forums. The thing with sarms is they are new so they aren't an exact science like compounds that have been around years. Add in the fact that it's hard to guarantee a sources purity, and the result is no consensus.

I had planned to do 8 weeks of ostarine but jumped the gun and decided to throw s4 in since my schedule wasn't going to allow for another cycle for 5 months so there was plenty of time to recover. Looking back I won't do a run any longer than 8 weeks of I don't have test as a base. I think 6 weeks is a good target.

I am not running RAD as a ped. I read a study where they found it may be useful in place of trt( I linked the study above) I'm skeptical but giving it a shot. The HED they used were .15mg 1.5mg and 15mg. So I decided to start in the middle (5mg) and go from there. I want to just start pinning test from my doc but my wife is concerned with fertility and is uneasy about me injecting even with doctor supervision. This was a compromise to start. My dad is doing the same. He's skeptical that trt would help him so he wanted to try something small to see if there were any benefits before commuting to doctors visits.
There was someone on that iSarms forum that showed blood work. It was good, test doubled. I think though he was using like 20+ mg a day.

http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/s1-triole-rad-140-blood-tests-44400.html

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
There was someone on that iSarms forum that showed blood work. It was good, test doubled. I think though he was using like 20+ mg a day.

http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/s1-triole-rad-140-blood-tests-44400.html
Yeah I saw that. I haven't been able to find any verification from other sources to confirm that though. That seems to be the only case I've found where it increased. Everyone else has shown it to suppress serum levels. Since it doesn't convert to test I'm not sure how it could have shown up on a blood test?

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Yeah I saw that. I haven't been able to find any verification from other sources to confirm that though. That seems to be the only case I've found where it increased. Everyone else has shown it to suppress serum levels. Since it doesn't convert to test I'm not sure how it could have shown up on a blood test?
I have to imagine it was mid cycle. Rad 140 as you know is being developed as a replacement for trt injections.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I have to imagine it was mid cycle. Rad 140 as you know is being developed as a replacement for trt injections.
Right that's why I'm researching it. But even if they were taken mid cycle I don't understand how it could double his blood T levels? It's not even similar to testosterones chemical structure and it doesn't convert once in the body so how could it show up on the test?

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Right that's why I'm researching it. But even if they were taken mid cycle I don't understand how it could double his blood T levels? It's not even similar to testosterones chemical structure and it doesn't convert once in the body so how could it show up on the test?
ISarms is a bad place. I wouldn't put it past them to have that be faked. A planted member paid to post it.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Btw, I think evolutionary and iSarms are the same ppl

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Btw, I think evolutionary and iSarms are the same ppl
Yeah I think you're right. I think there is one other one that I cant remember right now. I guess I'll find out in 7 weeks when I get bloods done! I'll post results so others can see.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Yeah I think you're right. I think there is one other one that I cant remember right now. I guess I'll find out in 7 weeks when I get bloods done! I'll post results so others can see.
SarmsX

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
You can't discuss sources here, can you? Care to pm me? I'll trade you sources lol

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly, if I lived in the US I wouldn't be buying from anyone other than board sponsors. MA research Chen's FTW.

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Honestly, if I lived in the US I wouldn't be buying from anyone other than board sponsors. MA research Chen's FTW.
That's all good, I am all for that. I guess we all have ones that work for us. I find the prices of MA to he obscenely good, if they weren't affiliated with this place, I'd call shenanigans, but I trust AM to do business with good folks.

Also, I have a bit of an idea what sarms cost, and everyone marks them up way too much.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I really want to try PREs dien diol and 7 alpha ace but trying to wait for a test base lol

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Quality is the key
One can not replicate results with inferior test samples. Need to take in consideration all the variables before along with multiple testers. All this is bro science until variables are addressed

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Ok back on topic lol

5mg a day for my testing has resulted in improved mood, improved libido, and les anxiety. No change in energy levels yet but it's only been 5 days. Promising start.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks in on research. Mood and libido levels are elevated for me. Still have the afternoon lethargy. My dad is experiencing improved body comp, increased strength, increased energy, increased motivation, but no change to libido.

We both jumped to 10mg for the last 2 weeks and I've noticed a recomp happening even with a poor diet and exercise. Work has been insane and I've been traveling. Doing te best I can but a far cry from my normal routines.

As a cycle I'm giving low dose rad a 7/10. The mood benefits alone are excellent. My wife never wants me to go off the stuff. It's also done pretty good considering the circumstances in the physical aspect as well.

As a trt replacement, I would say it could be a low cost low reward alternative. It's definitely helped but I feel Test would be best.(obviously) but at 5mg a day your monthly cost would be less than $10. You could even run a very low dose serm to prevent the eventual suppression to run it longer.

We will be getting bloods done in a few weeks. I'll post results for toxicity and suppression while running a serm.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
These test are invalid as total testosterone is not a clinical indicator or bioavailable testosterone. Your testosterone could have dropped and free levels go up. There were not enough parameters measure to provide accurate data

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Accurate data in regards to what? I don't think anyone expects the test levels to be better after 8 weeks of rad/clomid. It's more to see the level of suppression to determine if a longer cycle could be run. The numbers I'm really looking at are more the CBC and mbc.

I'm not really concerned with numbers. My/our goal with this is to feel better physically and mentally without impact to our overall health. It's not a long term solution but could possibly be an entry for those who either can't afford entourage or are sure they want that commitment. At least until big brother shuts it down....

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
I have had very good experiences with Rad – my last cycle was about a year ago and I only ran it for five weeks – but gained about 5 pounds of muscle – and the best part is I never went higher than 5 mg per day. Rad is also extremely suppressive – don’t believe any of the people you see on other sites that say it could be a replacement for testosterone or the testosterone numbers go up – it’ll shut you down hard – not quite as hard as steroids would but pretty close.