Lab results..all normal but are they ok?

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
It is under the "normal" but are they ok. ?

Im 29 years.old. male.

Appreciate if any one can help.

Screenshot_20180318-091608.jpg

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
More than ok.
Thanks..wouldnt 11 of estrogen be too low? The reason is i noticed a pattern..last month my testosterone was in then 800s but estrogen was 48 (high).

I read that if estrogen goes down, testosterone too. And good estrogen levels be 20-30.. which im lower than that.

Robert11

Awards
You’ve got it backwards. Assuming you’re not taking any compounds, high estrogen stops test production, low estrogen triggers more production.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
You’ve got it backwards. Assuming you’re not taking any compounds, high estrogen stops test production, low estrogen triggers more production.
So thats my confusion. How come last month my estrogen was high but test also. And now that my estrogen is low..test also went down. Grr theae hormones are crazy stuff.

Robert11

Awards
It’s just a snapshot in time your hormones are continuously fluctuating. The higher testosterone will lead to higher conversion to estrogen and then it’s a feedback mechanism. The higher estrogen will cause less production of testosterone to lower it. Once you have lower testosterone you have lower E and back-and-forth.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
It’s just a snapshot in time your hormones are continuously fluctuating. The higher testosterone will lead to higher conversion to estrogen and then it’s a feedback mechanism. The higher estrogen will cause less production of testosterone to lower it. Once you have lower testosterone you have lower E and back-and-forth.
Is it possible to have higj test and normal estrogen naturally without taking any medication? Or they will always correlate..if i try to lower one..the other will suffer?

Robert11

Awards
Yes it’s possible but it’s based on many factors including one’s genetics. Everyone’s thresholds, triggers, production are different. But yes there is always a correlation your body is always trying to create a balance within your hormones.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
The estrodial used is inaccurate and grossly skewed. The same test had me at e2 of 26.7, but had symptoms of e2. I did a 24 hours test then saw the true picture. You need accurate labs to base assessments off. Your provider is doing a disservice to his patients providing false data. I see this a lot in majority of cases is inaccurate testing methods

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
The estrodial used is inaccurate and grossly skewed. The same test had me at e2 of 26.7, but had symptoms of e2. I did a 24 hours test then saw the true picture. You need accurate labs to base assessments off. Your provider is doing a disservice to his patients providing false data. I see this a lot in majority of cases is inaccurate testing methods
So which one should i have done? I thought it was estradiol for e2

Robert11

Awards
What are you basing this on? He didn't even specify what lab he is using.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
What are you basing this on? He didn't even specify what lab he is using.
I think because it says eclia under it and labcorp says

E2 levels in children, postmenopausal women, and men are much lower than in women of reproductive age. The increased sensitivity and specificity that are achieved by LC/MS-MS are the more appropriate choice for these clinical situations than the electrochemiluminescence immunoassay (ECLIA) method.1,2 See Estradiol, Sensitive, LC/MS [140244].

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
After reviewing thousands of cases, it’s easily to know the labs and methodology from the range provided along with accuracy of each lab

Destroying

Awards
Not bad. Stay away from AAS for now if you want to keep It that way.