TRT - 24 Years Old

Scrutiny

Awards
Hi guys,

Ever since 17 I’ve had on and off ED, and Total Test levels sitting at around 9-15 nmol/L.

I’ve used done a few Andro cycles and felt amazing, although coming off it’s just been the same flat, low sex drive and full of low test symptoms feelings.

Found a good doc here in AUS who actually takes this seriously and he’s wanting to get me on 200mg Primotest every 2 weeks to start.

I finished a cycle 6-7 weeks ago of Trest / Epi Andro and my blood work reflects I’ve recovered fine with Nolva, Test up at 22 however this usually is inflated from the Nolva and just drops down again. Prior to cycles my natural test has always been low-normal.

Wondering everyone’s opinions on this as it’s been an on going issue with low test symptoms. He is going to prescribe Arimidex at a low dose to bring Estrogen down as well as it’s at 140pmol/L which is actually above the normal range here.

He’s willing to prescribe HCG to preserve testes and everything too.

630ng/dl, where I sit right now using Nolva for Test, is the highest it has ever been. I voiced my concerns about staying on Nolva indefinitely and he agreed pointing me in the direction of TRT and to monitor it all.

Thoughts?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you share your cycling with him? TRT is a lifetime commitment and one side effect is low sperm count. HCG will help keep fertility but be aware it’s another injection every 3.5 days. Have you considered using A HPTA Restart protocol to try to correct your testosterone production?

Scrutiny

Awards
Yes that’s been all disclosed to him.
I’ve explained to him about this and funny enough my levels were quite low well before cycling.

Yeah that’s the thing, HCG is something we will definitely work on.

Yep, tried basically everything and Nolva has been effective at raising test although still feeling no good. Nolva has been a Research Chem as well, pretty hard to get it here in AUS.

Outside of that levels fall to around 450-400 ng/dl with all other low test symptoms unfortunately.

Jobu777

Awards
Yes that’s been all disclosed to him.
I’ve explained to him about this and funny enough my levels were quite low well before cycling.

Yeah that’s the thing, HCG is something we will definitely work on.

Yep, tried basically everything and Nolva has been effective at raising test although still feeling no good. Nolva has been a Research Chem as well, pretty hard to get it here in AUS.

Outside of that levels fall to around 450-400 ng/dl with all other low test symptoms unfortunately.
450 isn't ideal but it is solidly in the normal range. Test goes up and down all day long. I'd be interested to see your free test totals. If I were you I would do everything humanly posssible to avoid TRT. Strict dieting, stress etc can all lower your test levels. My guess is your low levels are not from primary hypogonadism.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
24 is very very young to start trt. I started at 33 after two years of trying different stuff with my endo. Take your time and try and get test producting naturally

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
What was your lifestyle and was there any past drugs use? What was happening around the time you were having those symptoms in your life a year or so prior?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guys,

Ever since 17 I’ve had on and off ED, and Total Test levels sitting at around 9-15 nmol/L.

I’ve used done a few Andro cycles and felt amazing, although coming off it’s just been the same flat, low sex drive and full of low test symptoms feelings.

Found a good doc here in AUS who actually takes this seriously and he’s wanting to get me on 200mg Primotest every 2 weeks to start.

I finished a cycle 6-7 weeks ago of Trest / Epi Andro and my blood work reflects I’ve recovered fine with Nolva, Test up at 22 however this usually is inflated from the Nolva and just drops down again. Prior to cycles my natural test has always been low-normal.

Wondering everyone’s opinions on this as it’s been an on going issue with low test symptoms. He is going to prescribe Arimidex at a low dose to bring Estrogen down as well as it’s at 140pmol/L which is actually above the normal range here.

He’s willing to prescribe HCG to preserve testes and everything too.

630ng/dl, where I sit right now using Nolva for Test, is the highest it has ever been. I voiced my concerns about staying on Nolva indefinitely and he agreed pointing me in the direction of TRT and to monitor it all.

Thoughts?
Stop doing cycles and prohormones, get your diet and sleep patterns straight first. Then see how things go. As someone has already stated, you’re too young for TRT. Try EVERYTHING YOU CAN to keep from getting on TRT. HPTA restart or whatever you need to get your natural production up.

Scrutiny

Awards
450 isn't ideal but it is solidly in the normal range. Test goes up and down all day long. I'd be interested to see your free test totals. If I were you I would do everything humanly posssible to avoid TRT. Strict dieting, stress etc can all lower your test levels. My guess is your low levels are not from primary hypogonadism.
Free T levels are usually around the 250-300 pmol/L area maximum. Only time they have come up is on Nolva. I work quite a stressful career and unfortunately even prior to my job I have been on the low end of levels for Test both total and free. Thanks!

24 is very very young to start trt. I started at 33 after two years of trying different stuff with my endo. Take your time and try and get test producting naturally
What was your lifestyle and was there any past drugs use? What was happening around the time you were having those symptoms in your life a year or so prior?
Thanks guys,

It's hard here in AUS as most endo's don't want to touch you. I've experimented with Nolva and Clomid and they had been decent to boost up my levels but never really did help a great deal in terms of how I have felt.

Only use has been PH's such as 4AD, Trest, Epi Andro and had blood work to check on how things were going a good 5-6 weeks when I had finished and had been in PCT. PCT was fine but still struggling afterwards when the Nolva discontinued and felt the "Crash".

Lifestyle has always been pretty good, been training for about 8 years now, diet + training + recovery always on point. Even between the ages of 17-22 my total test was not going much if anything above the 350 ng/dl mark.

Stop doing cycles and prohormones, get your diet and sleep patterns straight first. Then see how things go. As someone has already stated, you’re too young for TRT. Try EVERYTHING YOU CAN to keep from getting on TRT. HPTA restart or whatever you need to get your natural production up.
Thanks for your reply. I've done all this even with holidays from work for an extended period of time where I was not doing any night work and this did not make much if any difference unfortunately. I've only done a couple PH cycles the last year and a half or so and that has been about it. Tried everything for my HPTA and unfortunately nothing has given it a good solid boost.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's hard here in AUS as most endo's don't want to touch you. I've experimented with Nolva and Clomid and they had been decent to boost up my levels but never really did help a great deal in terms of how I have felt.

Only use has been PH's such as 4AD, Trest, Epi Andro and had blood work to check on how things were going a good 5-6 weeks when I had finished and had been in PCT. PCT was fine but still struggling afterwards when the Nolva discontinued and felt the "Crash".

Lifestyle has always been pretty good, been training for about 8 years now, diet + training + recovery always on point. Even between the ages of 17-22 my total test was not going much if anything above the 350 ng/dl mark.

there you go. Youve had labs since 17-22 and they showed low test for that age. While 24 is very very young to get on trt, maybe its genetic. That said, Id keep trying over the next few years test on clomid, can even try test boosters, then test off of them and see if testes product on their own.