Arimidex only during peak

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
When injecting once weekly trt, would it be smart to just take Arimidex the day of injection, to keep e2 from climbing during the initial peak? Since the initial peak can be 1200+, would it be a good idea to keep that high testosterone from converting to e2? Then by the 2nd day testosterone levels will be within range and less likely to convert to e2 right? I'm not trying to crush e2, just keep it normal during the testosterone spike after injection.

Ase_james

Awards
Following.
Ive been told several different thing on this. But going on feel, I've been taking .5 day after injecting twice a week.

wrugg08

Awards
When injecting once weekly trt, would it be smart to just take Arimidex the day of injection, to keep e2 from climbing during the initial peak? Since the initial peak can be 1200+, would it be a good idea to keep that high testosterone from converting to e2? Then by the 2nd day testosterone levels will be within range and less likely to convert to e2 right? I'm not trying to crush e2, just keep it normal during the testosterone spike after injection.
Ive found it beneficial to take it on the inject day to prevent the test from aromatising too drastically at first, then take it again when your supposed peak 3 days later to keep it in check.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
in theory, I think you have a point.

however, arimidex peaks quicker than IM testosterone does, so your E2 is likely to go down as T goes up...

but, I tend to forget the day after arimidex, so I take it with my testosterone.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
hey, I forgot to ask-do you take HCG as well?

if so, then I would prolly take the A-dex with that, as it spikes E2 pretty quickly....

links below have some additional info:

http://www.bloodworks.com.au/docs/Pharmacology of testosterone preparations.pdf

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/94/8/2975/2597128

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/7483889_Serum_estradiol_after_single_dose_hCG_administration_correlates_with_Leydig_cell_reserve_in_hypogonadal_men_Reassessment_of_the_hCG_stimulation_test

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I've taken HCG long ago, but I don't use it anymore because it makes me really temperamental and kills my libido.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've taken HCG long ago, but I don't use it anymore because it makes me really temperamental and kills my libido.
Interesting. Estradiol is what controls libido. Did the HCG raise your E2? Did you try an AI to keep E2 in control?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Interesting. Estradiol is what controls libido. Did the HCG raise your E2? Did you try an AI to keep E2 in control?
I used an AI, but I've read AI's are useless in blocking intratesticular e2. I felt a lot better once I stopped the HCG.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Be sure to read credible sources not from broscience ...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
From doctors who are well experience in this field like Dr Shippen, Dr Crisler and my good colleague Dr Carrie Jones as well as several others.