Tribulus Libido

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Tribulus Libido

So I'm always looking for something to turn me into a psycotic sex pervert like I was when I was 20 before hypogonadism. Yeah TRT definitely helps and I can perform, but I don't have that savage lust that I used to have. It's just not the same. So I was reading about tribulus and I saw this:

"While it is not exactly known how tribulus works, it is known to enhance androgen receptor density in the brain (muscle tissue not confirmed) which may enhance the libido enhancing properties of androgens."

If this statement is true, adding tribulus into your TRT stack should make you hornier right? Anyone ever taken tribulus while also being on testosterone? I wanna try this.

2. @thebigt is a expert here. How about @kisaj. Id like something to kick up my libido as well.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Punkrocker View Post
    So I'm always looking for something to turn me into a psycotic sex pervert like I was when I was 20 before hypogonadism. Yeah TRT definitely helps and I can perform, but I don't have that savage lust that I used to have. It's just not the same. So I was reading about tribulus and I saw this:

"While it is not exactly known how tribulus works, it is known to enhance androgen receptor density in the brain (muscle tissue not confirmed) which may enhance the libido enhancing properties of androgens."

If this statement is true, adding tribulus into your TRT stack should make you hornier right? Anyone ever taken tribulus while also being on testosterone? I wanna try this.
    sure, trib can be added to trt for increased libido. ask @Danes for a quality brand.

I run test booster' almost continuously on trt for that very reason....my top 3 are fadogia/testofen/longjack....I ran a high quality trib product awhile back that gave results almost comparable to the 3 mentioned, but I can't remember the name.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sure, trib can be added to trt for increased libido. ask @Danes for a quality brand.

I run test booster' almost continuously on trt for that very reason....my top 3 are fadogia/testofen/longjack....I ran a high quality trib product awhile back that gave results almost comparable to the 3 mentioned, but I can't remember the name.
    Omfg!!!! I never bothered with tribulus while I was on trt because I figured it wouldn't matter seeing as I'm on test. This changes EVERYTHING! let the experiment begin!!!! So, what's a good dose? 500mg 1000mg? w00t!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Punkrocker View Post
    Omfg!!!! I never bothered with tribulus while I was on trt because I figured it wouldn't matter seeing as I'm on test. This changes EVERYTHING! let the experiment begin!!!! So, what's a good dose? 500mg 1000mg? w00t!!!!
    I do like 3g Trib (standardized +40% protodioscin). Libido, mood, well being ++
    Adding Tongkat Ali such as LJ100 would make it even more fun. Boners are insane !
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Punkrocker View Post
    I usually run products that contain trib along with other ingredients-one that you can get cheap that is pretty effective is alpha test by muscletech, it is sold at Walmart for $20, the main ingredient is testofen, but it also includes trib....if you are looking to run trib solo @Danes is the guy to ask.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I do like 3g Trib (standardized +40% protodioscin). Libido, mood, well being ++
    Adding Tongkat Ali such as LJ100 would make it even more fun. Boners are insane !
    Omg!!! Now Im not so sure about LJ or tongkat as I think they mess with your heart? Anyways, I'll start with tribulus for sure! Do you recommend a specific brand??

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I usually run products that contain trib along with other ingredients-one that you can get cheap that is pretty effective is alpha test by muscletech, it is sold at Walmart for $20, the main ingredient is testofen, but it also includes trib....if you are looking to run trib solo @Danes is the guy to ask.
    I'm actually going to Walmart right now to grab some groceries. I guess I'll pick up some alpha test and see if it works!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Punkrocker View Post
    Omg!!! Now Im not so sure about LJ or tongkat as I think they mess with your heart? Anyways, I'll start with tribulus for sure! Do you recommend a specific brand??
    LJ100/Tongkat Ali will.definitely not mess with your heart at all
    It may elevate heart rate at higher doses.

10. Ok guys I'm at Walmart. I'm gonna get the alpha test. Its $20. It's contains
    Zinc
    Fenugreek
    Tribulus 45% saponins. 500mg for the day
    Shilijat extract
    Boron citrate
    Broccoli powder

Whaddaya think guys? Cheap! Grab it and give it a shot? Or order some more potent **** online. I'm thinking of trying it

11. Quote Originally Posted by Punkrocker View Post
    Ok guys I'm at Walmart. I'm gonna get the alpha test. Its $20. It's contains
    Zinc
    Fenugreek
    Tribulus 45% saponins. 500mg for the day
    Shilijat extract
    Boron citrate
    Broccoli powder

Whaddaya think guys? Cheap! Grab it and give it a shot? Or order some more potent **** online. I'm thinking of trying it
    get it!!! I use it often, sometimes will add another product with it, but decent results on its own and the price is right!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    get it!!! I use it often, sometimes will add another product with it, but decent results on its own and the price is right!!!
    Hell yeah! Just got home! Do you take it as directed or do you megadose? Also how long until you notice a change in libido?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Punkrocker View Post
    Hell yeah! Just got home! Do you take it as directed or do you megadose? Also how long until you notice a change in libido?
    I think it is 2 caps twice a day....don't go over 6 caps....give it a week-although you will probably feel it sooner.

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I think it is 2 caps twice a day....don't go over 6 caps....give it a week-although you will probably feel it sooner.
    I use to use tribestan by sopharma, potent stuff, but i think they changed the formula because i gave it didnt have the same affect ny second go around.

15. Quote Originally Posted by 9thvenom View Post
    I use to use tribestan by sopharma, potent stuff, but i think they changed the formula because i gave it didnt have the same affect ny second go around.
    I wonder whether you simply get used to it. When I first ran Vemoherb I was like "wow, feels like roids" (very exaggerated statement obviously) and second time I was like "it is alright".

I ran Tribestan in the past and it was great stuff, but I have not bought it recently. Even in Bulgaria prices went up pretty significantly

16. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    I wonder whether you simply get used to it. When I first ran Vemoherb I was like "wow, feels like roids" (very exaggerated statement obviously) and second time I was like "it is alright".

I ran Tribestan in the past and it was great stuff, but I have not bought it recently. Even in Bulgaria prices went up pretty significantly
    I dont think Tribestan which is still made by Sopharma (Pharmaceutical company) is less potent now than before.

Tribulus as any other compound/ingredient may vary from cycle.to cycle.( Factors like sleep,work etc. can change the effect of the compound.life situation in general).

17. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I dont think Tribestan which is still made by Sopharma (Pharmaceutical company) is less potent now than before.

Tribulus as any other compound/ingredient may vary from cycle.to cycle.( Factors like sleep,work etc. can change the effect of the compound.life situation in general).
    reps on recharge....

18. Ok guys I am now day 2 on alpha test. Nothing yet but I think it's still early. So this is my 3 step plan:

Step 1. Alpha test. If libido does not increase within 2 weeks, go to step 2.

Step 2. Find a high quality tribulus product and run that solo at a higher dose. If no change, on to step 3.

Step 3. Tongkat Ali. Everyone is saying how great it is, so I'll give it a shot if necessary. The only thing I didn't like to see was this:

"Tongkat Ali supplements should not be taken by people with sleep apnea or by those who are receiving testosterone[ replacement therapy"

What's the deal with that. I'm on TRT. is that bad??

19. Quote Originally Posted by Punkrocker View Post
    Ok guys I am now day 2 on alpha test. Nothing yet but I think it's still early. So this is my 3 step plan:

Step 1. Alpha test. If libido does not increase within 2 weeks, go to step 2.

Step 2. Find a high quality tribulus product and run that solo at a higher dose. If no change, on to step 3.

Step 3. Tongkat Ali. Everyone is saying how great it is, so I'll give it a shot if necessary. The only thing I didn't like to see was this:

"Tongkat Ali supplements should not be taken by people with sleep apnea or by those who are receiving testosterone[ replacement therapy"

What's the deal with that. I'm on TRT. is that bad??
    False statements .
    You can run quality Tonglat Ali extract such as LJ100 while on TRT. It may also act as a mild SERM.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    False statements .
    You can fun quality Tonglat Ali extract such as LJ100 while on TRT. It may also act as a mild SERM.
    I can verify this...ran it many times during my over 8 years on trt.....I need to stop it a week before bloods or test comes back higher than normal....

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I can verify this...ran it many times during my over 8 years on trt.....I need to stop it a week before bloods or test comes back higher than normal....
    Wow! Do you cycle it or just run it alongside trt constantly.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Punkrocker View Post
    Wow! Do you cycle it or just run it alongside trt constantly.
    I cycle the 'BIG THREE'.

testofen
    longjack
    fadogia

other stuff like butea superba and bulbine are nice add ons....keep it simple for now-one step at a time.....

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I cycle the 'BIG THREE'.

testofen
    longjack
    fadogia

other stuff like butea superba and bulbine are nice add ons....keep it simple for now-one step at a time.....
    How long are the cycles? 30 on 30 off?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Punkrocker View Post
    How long are the cycles? 30 on 30 off?
    why don't we wait and see how the alpha test treats you, it's only been 2 days, lol.

baby steps!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    why don't we wait and see how the alpha test treats you, it's only been 2 days, lol.

baby steps!!!
    Hahaha sorry I was just curious
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 615
    Last Post: 06-15-2018, 07:08 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 01:57 PM
  3. Tribulus and Libido Drop
    By AmsterRod in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 12:00 PM