HEMATOCRIT SOLUTION!

1. HEMATOCRIT SOLUTION!

Alright guys guess what!!!!? I tested positive for the H63D gene! That's associated with the genetic disease hemachromatosis!!! Looks like my high hematocrit had a little buddy helping him along the whole time! 1 in 5 Caucasian people test positive or something like that. Something all you high hematocritters should think about. My doctor says that just because I tested positive for this gene doesn't necessarily mean that's exactly why my hematocrit rises. But honestly, that's like saying just because i didn't put gas in my car doesn't necessarily mean thats why I ran out of gas on the highway. The cognitive dissonance these doctors posses is extraordinary. Careful out there guys. Do your research! We are all we have! ✊

2. Very good, ty much pr
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Punkrocker View Post
    Alright guys guess what!!!!? I tested positive for the H63D gene! That's associated with the genetic disease hemachromatosis!!! Looks like my high hematocrit had a little buddy helping him along the whole time! 1 in 5 Caucasian people test positive or something like that. Something all you high hematocritters should think about. My doctor says that just because I tested positive for this gene doesn't necessarily mean that's exactly why my hematocrit rises. But honestly, that's like saying just because i didn't put gas in my car doesn't necessarily mean thats why I ran out of gas on the highway. The cognitive dissonance these doctors posses is extraordinary. Careful out there guys. Do your research! We are all we have!
    FYI-your doctor is right. Just b/c you have a gene doesnít mean it is being fully expressed and causing high hematocrit.
    There is a high likelihood that it explains your condition, but your doctor is not an idiot for cautioning you not to jump to a conclusion

4. This sounds like a diagnosis, and not a solution? Or am I missing something?

The solution is still the same, hemachromatosis or not, you still have to give blood.

5. So itís not dhea?!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Robert11 View Post
    So it’s not dhea?!
    The dhea definitely contributed because during the couple months I was on the stuff my crit soared. But in general my crit kinda creeps upward. So that plus now finding out that I posses the gene that is associated with hemachromatosis has brought me to this conclusion. Doc said we'll check my hematocrit once every 3 months. Excellent *rubs hands*

7. Found hemochromatosis with guys ferritin levels at 180 and 220. Doctors need to look at the complete iron panel not just ferritin and CBC.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Creatine in a transdermal solution
    By kranden in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-05-2003, 10:09 PM
  2. PH's precipitating out of T1 solution?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 10:31 AM
  3. 'Body Solutions' to drop claim
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-09-2003, 04:01 AM
  4. liqua-solutions Clomid
    By kwantz2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 01:44 PM