Got Blood Test Results Today. Thoughts?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Avengeme View Post
    I’ve ran a few prohormone cycles in my time. Ran 3AD and Havoc I think when I was younger (about 10 or so years ago) and all the bros would tell you that all you needed was an otc pct. I’ve run a few other PH cycles but actually followed the proper pct protocol. The most recent being last year which was just topical 11-kt and iron legion virtus if you even want to count that as a cycle. So it’s quite possible I have damaged my hpta due to past mistakes.
    You're probably fine. Eating clean with no processed food, lots of good meats and heavy deads, squats and benches will probably push your test higher by 100 points. 500 ng/dL is only1 SD away from the mean of your age group and you should know that it moves around probably 100 points depending on time of day, diet, whether you are living with a woman (lowers it) or if you are single and out on the prowl.

2. Quote Originally Posted by scherbs View Post
    Not speaking to your levels (not all that horrible i.m.o), but rather to the way that many interpret reference values like @u_e_s_i posted.
    Look at the standard deviations on those values: test and itís associated hormones have a fat curve with a lot of variance in the population. Numbers are very individual.
    While your free test is low, you are within 1sd of your ageís average ( I.e. along with 95% of your age cohort)
    Yeah I guess Iím just looking for an explanation for all of the symptoms Iím experienceing that havenít been resolved through any other avenue of treatment.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    You're probably fine. Eating clean with no processed food, lots of good meats and heavy deads, squats and benches will probably push your test higher by 100 points. 500 ng/dL is only1 SD away from the mean of your age group and you should know that it moves around probably 100 points depending on time of day, diet, whether you are living with a woman (lowers it) or if you are single and out on the prowl.
    Yeah I do plenty of heavy lifting and my diet is pretty dialed in. Will be adding more eggs and red meat back into the rotation now though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blood Test Results - Any thoughts?
    By ryank in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2013, 11:39 PM
  2. More bad blood test results today. Advice appreciated.
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 01:54 PM
  3. Just got Blood Test Results back
    By PTRC in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-31-2010, 05:56 PM
  4. got my pre cycle blood test results, ?'s
    By 2slow in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 04:00 PM
  5. Got some blood test results.