New to TRT...

1. New to TRT...

Hi,

New to the board.

36 , 6'2 250(pre trt), 25-30%bf.

Just started TRT, 150mg ed compounded cream(I am living in shared housing and opted out of injections until I get a place on my own.I will switch to cyp after my next bloods in April).

I have been on for about a week and a half and aside from about 8-10lbs of water weight, I am not feeling anything except better recovery time after the gym.

I also am taking Epiandro to help the libido and mood( not persrcibed). 3 weeks into E-A and running 500mg a day for 5 more weeks.

The DR told me that I wouldn't need an AI with the test cream but from my previous experience with superdrol and M1T (not at the same time and when they were legal) I would water bloat 15-18lbs in 2-3 weeks time. So I knew I needed an AI and requested one.

The doc scripted me adex at 1/8mg 3x a week(which I feel is way too low, I carry a lot of fat and historically I convert a lot of T to E). I am taking 1/4mg eod now and the water bloat is still hanging on.

Anyway, I'll cut to the chase. For those who have been on the test cream, how long did it take for it to really "kick in?" I was expecting state of mind, libido, morning wood,etc to improve in about a week. I am just not seeing/feeling it though.

As far as the test cream results, I am asking those who have used the cream in the past. If you haven't had personal experience with cream, please exclude your self from responding. Also, I know injections are better. They are just not an option at this point.

As far as the arimidex, is it worth risking bumping that up to 1/2mg eod? I don't want to crash my E2 but I think this water bloat is excessive and I don't think my dosing now is sufficient.

Thanks.

2. Iím using the Cream right now as well itís been 8-10 weeks for me. They finally bumped it up with another 50mg the other day. Thanks for bringing that up, I wonder why mine hasnít put me on an AI. My nips are still looking puffy. I live with other people as well, so I have to be careful with not to come into contact with anyone right after applying. Iíve recently started DMZ (****ing wonderful stacked with test. I didnít start to notice anything from the trt untill at the two/three week mark I had a lot more energy, morning wood and an iron hard on. A week later and Iím noticing Iím not getting sore like i usually would. I think I started dmz at the 5 week mark, I still have another week left. Iím doing 25mg in the morning and night
    •   

3. Are you familiar with Msten

4. Thanks for the feedback man. Hopefully it'll kick into gear for me in a couple weeks.

I am familiar with Msten. I probably won't stack awhole lot while on trt. I had a couple bottles of Epiandro from before TRT so I am just going to run them until they are out.

Also, did Msten get banned or is it still legal in the US? I can never keep up with PH bans.

5. Iím not even sure whatís legal or banned anymore. I think itís banned along with dmz and superdrol. How did the Msten treat you?
    •   

6. I have never tried Msten. I am just familiar in the sense that I have read about it.

7. Iím not even sure whatís legal or banned anymore. I think itís banned along with dmz and superdrol. How did the Msten treat you?

8. I started on androgel about four years ago. It never gave me the feeling I thought I was going to get. My test never got much above 400 with it either. I switched to injections about 8 months later and was much better, of course. When youíre able to get on injections I think youíll get out of it what youíre expecting. As far as the AI, I would start with 1/4 mg twice a week fir s few weeks and access from there. Also go ahead and start eating cleaner and keep at it in the gym. It will come together, just be patient.

9. Water bloat is up to 14-15 lbs. This is unreal. I am so swollen up I am losing flexibility.

I quit taking Epiandro and creatine today.

I started around 250-252 two weeks ago. I was 267 today.

Caloric intake less than when I started and I am working out more.

This sounds like a joke but my belly and love handle fat is so engorged it feels like a flexed muscle.

So frustrating.

10. Going to up my h2o, potassium and start on OL ignit3 to try to mitigate this.

Life background, I started cutting weight for wrestling at 13 continued starvation and dehydration methods for weight control through college wrestling career and had some gnarly cuts for MMA competition into my late 20s.

My body will hold on to every calorie and drop of water like a camel.

11. Is there any way you can get your e2 tested?

12. This^^^^. It sounds like your estradiol is high.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

13. I am going to quit the Epiandro and bump my AI up this week.

If the levy doesn't break on the water retention, I will call the DR and order BW.

14. My e2 was fairly low pre TRT. 12.7 on the sensitive test. I am thinking it must have spiked and my body didn't react well.

15. Just a heads up on the test cream... I have been on different test creams for years... my doctor has switched me between andro gel, testim, and axiron.... my experience has taught me that each time you use these substances you start to feel them 2-3 weeks into use, but you will only feel any different for another 2-3 weeks... over time they have lowered my testosterone drastically. I just turned 30 and my test was down to 100 on my latest bloods... I feel like crap, have horrible recovery time, joint inflammation, and am super lethargic... I am now trying to find a better doctor who understands the importance of test Injections, HCG, and AI use for proper TRT protocol. If I were you I would ditch the test cream all together
  16. New to TRT...

Please let me know if you would like to investigate TRT from our board sponsor called Entourage Hormones. For $115 per month you get monthly doctor consultation, testosterone cypionate, HCG and syringes/supplies.

https://entouragehormones.com/pricing/

17. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Please let me know if you would like to investigate TRT from our board sponsor called Entourage Hormones. For $115 per month you get monthly doctor consultation, testosterone cypionate, HCG and syringes/supplies.

https://entouragehormones.com/pricing/
    How does that work? Do you see a doctor in your area first? Im considering going to the doctor soon to check my levels cause ive been having troubles lacking in libido and no energy and feeling run down and depressed and think that may be the problem

18. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    How does that work? Do you see a doctor in your area first? Im considering going to the doctor soon to check my levels cause ive been having troubles lacking in libido and no energy and feeling run down and depressed and think that may be the problem
    Here is a link to my log that details the process:

First AM Patient
    First AM Patient

Low energy could also be related to thyroid issues as well. Here is a great guide to bloodwork you should have done:

https://www.excelmale.com/showthread...cement-Therapy

If TRT is in your future please let me know if you need additional information on Entourage Medical.

19. Hey kenpo... I am going to sign up for entourage medical now, but don’t have enough posts to PM you... anything I should know?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Warbeast View Post
    Hey kenpo... I am going to sign up for entourage medical now, but donít have enough posts to PM you... anything I should know?
    Cool. Iíve been very happy with the service. Check out my link to my log. It explains the process. There is also a FB group called Entourage Testosterone Patients you can join.

21. Great log kenpo! Thank you for the in depth information. I signed up on Wednesday and got the confirmation e-mails, but nothing since then in terms of scheduling the tele consult. Does it typically take a few days for them to reach out to you?
  22. New to TRT...

Quote Originally Posted by Warbeast View Post
    Great log kenpo! Thank you for the in depth information. I signed up on Wednesday and got the confirmation e-mails, but nothing since then in terms of scheduling the tele consult. Does it typically take a few days for them to reach out to you?
    Thanks man. I know they are swamped but usually get back to you in a few days. They have a FB group called Entourage Testosterone Patients.

23. Evaluation of lifestyle, sleep hygiene, mind set,emotional issues, environmemt and pathogen load should be done before starting TRT. I had several guys with heavy metals, mold and other pathogens once cleared never needed
    TRT in the first place. HPTA dysfunction was only a symptoms, not the cause..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to TRT- Question
    By egzen75 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 08:58 PM
  2. New to TRT / Questions about what to test next....
    By blubbard in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 03:33 PM
  3. 27 and new to TRT...looking for advice!
    By lboston in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 09:49 PM
  4. 28 new to TRT would love feedback on protocol
    By getalpha in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 04:34 PM
  5. New to TRT need help
    By Bigdaddy46 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 09:58 AM