John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got a prescription for Raloxifene because Its the only serm in William Lewellyns Anabolics book that is stated to increased bone mineral density. It appears to be estrogenic in bone. This allows it to bone density mimicking the beneficial effects of endogenous estradiol.

This is why I choose this over any other Serm, and it may be beneficial if you have an injury. It could only help

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I've got a prescription for Raloxifene because Its the only serm in William Lewellyns Anabolics book that is stated to increased bone mineral density. It appears to be estrogenic in bone. This allows it to bone density mimicking the beneficial effects of endogenous estradiol.

This is why I choose this over any other Serm, and it may be beneficial if you have an injury. It could only help
I thought Tore was also good for bone density.... I'll have to look into that. Edit: at least in post menopausal women it is: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9543133

FWIW, ralox has been pretty effective for me in treating gyno with no other obvious side effects.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use Ralo as my main Serm for gyno protection.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Related question. Novladex seems to be keeping my ALT elevated in PCT... Just read it's somewhat hepatoxic, mildly carcinogenic too. Whee. I know it boosts T levels and killed right nip gyno I had recently.

I also have ralox, which I read is less liver stressful, not as strong T booster though (less PCT, more antigyno). Bone density boost is cool.

What about clomid or Torem? I'll sell my unopened Tamox I think...

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Related question. Novladex seems to be keeping my ALT elevated in PCT... Just read it's somewhat hepatoxic, mildly carcinogenic too. Whee. I know it boosts T levels and killed right nip gyno I had recently.

I also have ralox, which I read is less liver stressful, not as strong T booster though (less PCT, more antigyno). Bone density boost is cool.

What about clomid or Torem? I'll sell my unopened Tamox I think...
I think some people have issues with Nolva, but to be honest, you're the first I've actually heard of.

I think Ralox is the worst SERM for PCT, simply because it's not very effective for raising testosterone, LH, etc.

toremifine appears to cause some liver stress, but is not as bad as tamoxifen.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7586193

however, clomiphene might actually help liver function. and, IMO, clomid is the strongest SERM for getting the HPTA back to normal...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21832111

^obviously neither study was performed on healthy men, but it's a starting point, at least...

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think some people have issues with Nolva, but to be honest, you're the first I've actually heard of.

I think Ralox is the worst SERM for PCT, simply because it's not very effective for raising testosterone, LH, etc.

toremifine appears to cause some liver stress, but is not as bad as tamoxifen.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7586193

however, clomiphene might actually help liver function. and, IMO, clomid is the strongest SERM for getting the HPTA back to normal...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21832111

^obviously neither study was performed on healthy men, but it's a starting point, at least...
So clomiphene it is... Well I was using the Novla through cycle and 4 weeks into PCT. I noticed my urine lightened color alot, but not fully.

Upon my work trip to Japan this past week, I drank a lot of green tea, ate clean seafood rice, noodles, beef, etc. And I discontinued the Novla in Japan.

This caused two things, I learned out from all the walking and mass transit across three cities Tokyo, Ebina, Miyazaki... And dealt with night + some day sweats, from jet leg, and multipled by the rebalancing of hormones when I stopped the Novla...

I noticed my pee is finally clear and light yellow again also now after being off a week from just Novla the past 5 weeks before. And during week 4, I did PCT bloods I was expecting 60-70 for ALT, came back at 112. 2x expected. I run bloods at Kaiser pretty much monthly, got a cool primary care doctor finally.

But yeah the continued yellowing and still elevated ALT means it caused some stress.

Perhaps Novla risk is overlooked because PCT doesn't get the same level of focus and thought as our beloved cycles?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
So clomiphene it is... Well I was using the Novla through cycle and 4 weeks into PCT. I noticed my urine lightened color alot, but not fully.

Upon my work trip to Japan this past week, I drank a lot of green tea, ate clean seafood rice, noodles, beef, etc. And I discontinued the Novla in Japan.

This caused two things, I learned out from all the walking and mass transit across three cities Tokyo, Ebina, Miyazaki... And dealt with night + some day sweats, from jet leg, and multipled by the rebalancing of hormones when I stopped the Novla...

I noticed my pee is finally clear and light yellow again also now after being off a week from just Novla the past 5 weeks before. And during week 4, I did PCT bloods I was expecting 60-70 for ALT, came back at 112. 2x expected. I run bloods at Kaiser pretty much monthly, got a cool primary care doctor finally.

But yeah the continued yellowing and still elevated ALT means it caused some stress.

Perhaps Novla risk is overlooked because PCT doesn't get the same level of focus and thought as our beloved cycles?
^yeah, could be. to be fair, I really haven't heard of too many guys having issues with liver enzymes while on Nolva, but it's usually pretty brief usage anyway, so I suppose that's part of it.

on a side note, some people have issues with green tea elevating liver enzymes as well. I believe that's kinda rare, but I have heard some people shouldn't drink green tea...

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^yeah, could be. to be fair, I really haven't heard of too many guys having issues with liver enzymes while on Nolva, but it's usually pretty brief usage anyway, so I suppose that's part of it.

on a side note, some people have issues with green tea elevating liver enzymes as well. I believe that's kinda rare, but I have heard some people shouldn't drink green tea...
Yup, and I was using it through the last cycle too, so like 8 total weeks with a methyl PH. I guess I should have kept the TUDCA and NaC regimen up through all PCT, dang.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup, and I was using it through the last cycle too, so like 8 total weeks with a methyl PH. I guess I should have kept the TUDCA and NaC regimen up through all PCT, dang.
And I should mention the ALT result was before Japan, so no green tea influence.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
why were you using on cycle AND pct?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why were you using on cycle AND pct?
Sometimes this is done because of appearance of right nip, gyno type lump. Novladex at low dose can be added mid cycle to combat that, which worked thankfully. And also boosted free Test during PCT. Just seems to keep the liver working a bit too? Tradeoffs.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes this is done because of appearance of right nip, gyno type lump. Novladex at low dose can be added mid cycle to combat that, which worked thankfully. And also boosted free Test during PCT. Just seems to keep the liver working a bit too? Tradeoffs.
yeah, I know that it's used for gyno.

my issue with using nolva on cycle is that it's positive effects for getting the HPTA working again seem to be limited in duration.... possibly only 8 weeks or so. that's another reason why I prefer ralox on cycle, as it's not that effective in PCT anyway.... use that on cycle for gyno, and switch to a stronger SERM for PCT.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, I know that it's used for gyno.

my issue with using nolva on cycle is that it's positive effects for getting the HPTA working again seem to be limited in duration.... possibly only 8 weeks or so. that's another reason why I prefer ralox on cycle, as it's not that effective in PCT anyway.... use that on cycle for gyno, and switch to a stronger SERM for PCT.
Perfect, I have ralox from PRE so I am gtg then. And if needed I can get clomid for PCT.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perfect, I have ralox from PRE so I am gtg then. And if needed I can get clomid for PCT.
I know this is an old thread, but I just got some ralox from PRE. It's a milky yellowish color with some clumping in it. Is that normal? I shook it up pretty vigorously, but still seeing some stringy clumps that kinda clog up the dropper a bit. Just curious, as I've never had an RC look like this.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know this is an old thread, but I just got some ralox from PRE. It's a milky yellowish color with some clumping in it. Is that normal? I shook it up pretty vigorously, but still seeing some stringy clumps that kinda clog up the dropper a bit. Just curious, as I've never had an RC look like this.
Yeah, my ralox was a clumpy powder mess in liquid format... would clog the dropper they included. I did not like the taste either and frankly with novladex I don't need ralox anyway so in chucked it. Rest of my PRE stuff was good though.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok thanks for the feedback. I just emailed them to see what the deal was. Doesn't seem normal compared to other liquids I've ordered before.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what pharm grade prescriptions are a sure thing. I've gotten a script for both of clomid and ralox from my dermatologist and friend. You pay more but you know its good stuff.

My dermatologist and friend said clomid will do the same thing as raloxifene, when I mentioned increased bone mineral density from ralox. I dont know how true this is or if hes right, because the only studies ive seen on increased bone mineral density is using raloxifene.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
I got some ralox from MA and it looks the same way. I havnt opened it yet but appears waxy and yellowish.
From what I've heard that seems to just be the way that ralox suspends in alcohol. A quick email to them should clear up any doubts.
Keep us updated on what they say as I am curious

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys Raloxifene is a real bish to dissolve in solution. The only way to really break it down is with DMSO but it tastes like a$$ so the research companies avoid using it.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Guys Raloxifene is a real bish to dissolve in solution. The only way to really break it down is with DMSO but it tastes like a$$ so the research companies avoid using it.
interesting....

I used ralox from a different company and it was never like that. but it also didn't seem to work, either.... when I switched to Nolva my symptoms went away in about a week.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
It just looks that way. MA rolax is legit, I remember when I first started using it. It literally would make my gyno have an “ache” feeling at night sometimes. I used 2 vials then switched over to Ralista. (Indian generic rolax)

It’s pills so a lot more convenient but one thing is for sure. I’m not sure if it works anywhere as well as MA rolax. Sometimes I can’t bare to think if it’s bunk since I never got that sensation. Idk...