Bio Identical Test Pellets Opinion

1. Bio Identical Test Pellets Opinion

Hi, I was talking to my chiropractor and hes excited about his clinic offering bio-identical time released testosterone pellets He says the pellets only have to be injected twice a year and is trying to talk me into giving them a try. Im not so sure about this..I tried test injections in the past at 100-200mg weekly injections and suffered DHT related hairloss. I had to go on Avodart to stop all shedding, but which also stopped the test benefits. He says that "time released bio identical test wont have these side effects". Im not sure on that..I think he may be wrong...my thinking is DHT still increases hence shedding may still occur.. thoughts?

2. Iím on bio identical trt. I donít really remember enough to elaborate but basically she said that because itís 100% tailored to the indivual you donít receive negative side effects you could run into while taking the regular test shots. Iím doing a cream, I Havnt heard of pellets but sounds intresting
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Laxarcher13 View Post
    I’m on bio identical trt. I don’t really remember enough to elaborate but basically she said that because it’s 100% tailored to the indivual you don’t receive negative side effects you could run into while taking the regular test shots. I’m doing a cream, I Havnt heard of pellets but sounds intresting
    Thank you for your input..sounds like maybe sides may not be as prevalent. (Im very sensitive to DHT related sides so I cant be too careful.) However since youre already on the cream, you may like the pellets even more..if nothing else its a lot less work.

4. How long have the pellets been around?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Laxarcher13 View Post
    How long have the pellets been around?
    Not sure..only know that my docs clinic is offering them in January. Only taken twice a year , or if youre an extreme athlete than they may bump up to 3 times a year.
    •   

6. Great FB group called Testosterone Replacement Therapy Discussion. Pellets are prone to infection, expensive and subject to being literally ejected with muscle exertion. They are a money grab by the doctor because they charge for surgery to implant. Save yourself from all this and just use injections.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

7. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Great FB group called Testosterone Replacement Therapy Discussion. Pellets are prone to infection, expensive and subject to being literally ejected with muscle exertion. They are a money grab by the doctor because they charge for surgery to implant. Save yourself from all this and just use injections.
    Thanks, thats important info. to know about the potential risks of pellets.

8. As kenpo said, pellets are not a good choice for a number of reasons.

9. Yea I donít think Iíd mess with pellets untill theyíve been out for a while longer.

10. Pellets have been out for a very long time. I was on bio identical pellets for about 3 years and pharmaceutical pellets for 2 years. Now I do injections once a week. I to fell for the BS they sell you about the bio pellets. They actually told me that because they were identical to my own they wouldn't shut down my sperm production(a**holes). Anyway here's my 2 cents:
    I never had any issues with the pellets and actually liked them. They need to be implanted every 4 months not 6. My test level would be around 1100-1200 3 weeks from insertion and 400-500 one week before my next 4 month visit. The only issue I had besides being lied to was the cost. My father was also using the pellets for a while but he had multiple infections from them. He is now doing weekly injections as well and loving them. Oh and with the injections I only get my test levels check once a year instead of every few months. Good luck with whatever you choose.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. bio-identical hormones
    By 89coupe in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 11:12 AM
  2. test superdrol opinions?
    By greekgeorge in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 12:02 AM
  3. sustonon 250 with test c ? opinions please
    By hodji killer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 10:59 PM
  4. Best Supplements While on Test... Your Opinions...?
    By Insidious1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 02:17 AM
  5. Test booster, opinions wanted
    By Maverick64 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 01:43 PM