Andro ban?

  1. Andro ban?


    I noticed primeval labs discontinued all their andros...i contacted them and tiger fitness and they both said soon everyone is going to discontinue them for legal reasons....any info on this?


  2. Tf I'm going to contact another company
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mayday9 View Post
    I noticed primeval labs discontinued all their andros...i contacted them and tiger fitness and they both said soon everyone is going to discontinue them for legal reasons....any info on this?
    I'm pretty sure it's because hi tech pharma isn't allowed to sell andros anymore. Apparently they are the main, or atleast, a very large supplier of Andros for many companies.

  4. That sucks....the guy said try our natural test boosters..i said no thanks lol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mayday9 View Post
    That sucks....the guy said try our natural test boosters..i said no thanks lol
    Just try to look online for a reliable brand that's still in supply. Or call around local supplement shops. I got my guy to hold a few Andros for me so I can pick and choose what I want before they sell off what they've got left
    •   
       


  6. Looks like SARMS will be the only thing left then I guess

  7. They arent a legal option thooo

  8. Are you talking about something like 1-andro or 4-andro

  9. All andros

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy1 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's because hi tech pharma isn't allowed to sell andros anymore. Apparently they are the main, or atleast, a very large supplier of Andros for many companies.
    Most likely

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy1 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's because hi tech pharma isn't allowed to sell andros anymore. Apparently they are the main, or atleast, a very large supplier of Andros for many companies.
    What happened to hi tech? I cant find any info on this

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mayday9 View Post
    What happened to hi tech? I cant find any info on this
    One of their top guys got busted for fraud and stuff, bailed him out under the condition that they stop selling DMAA products, at least for now.

    And then they somehow stopped their andro sales cause fda regulation bs? Not exactly sure.

    What I do know is
    -No dmaa products from hi tech
    -andro sales have been stopped, including supplying OTHER companies. So most Andros will be scarce
    -hi tech owes around $42 million, so I doubt they'll be bouncing back with their sales shut down.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Mayday9 View Post
    What happened to hi tech? I cant find any info on this
    Here's the link

    anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=297361

    Add https://
    In the front cause I can't post links

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy1 View Post
    One of their top guys got busted for fraud and stuff, bailed him out under the condition that they stop selling DMAA products, at least for now.

    And then they somehow stopped their andro sales cause fda regulation bs? Not exactly sure.

    What I do know is
    -No dmaa products from hi tech
    -andro sales have been stopped, including supplying OTHER companies. So most Andros will be scarce
    -hi tech owes around $42 million, so I doubt they'll be bouncing back with their sales shut down.
    Ohhhh wtf....thats crazy....1 andro and stuff is still legal right?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mayday9 View Post
    Ohhhh wtf....thats crazy....1 andro and stuff is still legal right?
    hope so
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any Non-Andro Based PH or DS still legal/not banned?
    By Willtolift in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 05-20-2016, 05:57 AM
  2. 1-Andro banned Phs 2014
    By james117 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-31-2015, 12:44 AM
  3. House Votes To Ban Andro, Prohormones.
    By Patriots in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-04-2004, 10:50 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-28-2004, 11:47 PM
  5. 1, 4 andro
    By scotty2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-10-2002, 10:34 PM
Log in
Log in