Andro ban?

Mayday9

Awards
I noticed primeval labs discontinued all their andros...i contacted them and tiger fitness and they both said soon everyone is going to discontinue them for legal reasons....any info on this?

ThatOneGuy1

Awards
I noticed primeval labs discontinued all their andros...i contacted them and tiger fitness and they both said soon everyone is going to discontinue them for legal reasons....any info on this?
I'm pretty sure it's because hi tech pharma isn't allowed to sell andros anymore. Apparently they are the main, or atleast, a very large supplier of Andros for many companies.

Mayday9

Awards
That sucks....the guy said try our natural test boosters..i said no thanks lol

ThatOneGuy1

Awards
That sucks....the guy said try our natural test boosters..i said no thanks lol
Just try to look online for a reliable brand that's still in supply. Or call around local supplement shops. I got my guy to hold a few Andros for me so I can pick and choose what I want before they sell off what they've got left

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Looks like SARMS will be the only thing left then I guess

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Are you talking about something like 1-andro or 4-andro

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure it's because hi tech pharma isn't allowed to sell andros anymore. Apparently they are the main, or atleast, a very large supplier of Andros for many companies.
Most likely

Mayday9

Awards
What happened to hi tech? I cant find any info on this

ThatOneGuy1

Awards
One of their top guys got busted for fraud and stuff, bailed him out under the condition that they stop selling DMAA products, at least for now.

And then they somehow stopped their andro sales cause fda regulation bs? Not exactly sure.

What I do know is
-No dmaa products from hi tech
-andro sales have been stopped, including supplying OTHER companies. So most Andros will be scarce
-hi tech owes around $42 million, so I doubt they'll be bouncing back with their sales shut down.

ThatOneGuy1

Awards
Here's the link

anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=297361

Add https://
In the front cause I can't post links

Mayday9

Awards
One of their top guys got busted for fraud and stuff, bailed him out under the condition that they stop selling DMAA products, at least for now.

And then they somehow stopped their andro sales cause fda regulation bs? Not exactly sure.

What I do know is
-No dmaa products from hi tech
-andro sales have been stopped, including supplying OTHER companies. So most Andros will be scarce
-hi tech owes around $42 million, so I doubt they'll be bouncing back with their sales shut down.
Ohhhh wtf....thats crazy....1 andro and stuff is still legal right?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I bet one or two companies will see an opportunity to make big bucks here and start manufacturing them again to meet market demands