What to ADD to your TRT

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
So I've heard of a ton of guys running 50=200mg of gear along with their TRT dose of Test. I was wondering what you add and why?

Even if you cruise on just prescribed TRT what would you add if you could and why? I'm on TRT and whas thinking of running 50-100mg of any long ester from Tren Decanate to EQ.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
So I've heard of a ton of guys running 50=200mg of gear along with their TRT dose of Test. I was wondering what you add and why?

Even if you cruise on just prescribed TRT what would you add if you could and why? I'm on TRT and whas thinking of running 50-100mg of any long ester from Tren Decanate to EQ.
I have only ran orals so far on my trt.

Did a cycle of tbol that was really nice and slipped under the radar as it was timed between blood tests.

Subbed to this to so I could also hear people's ideas.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I have only ran orals so far on my trt.

Did a cycle of tbol that was really nice and slipped under the radar as it was timed between blood tests.

Subbed to this to so I could also hear people's ideas.
i know there will be 2 lists of ppl. h ones that get BW often, and the ppl like me that get BW once a year.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
i know there will be 2 lists of ppl. h ones that get BW often, and the ppl like me that get BW once a year.
Absolutely. They are watching me like a hawk as they do not like giving people test here in England. I have to time stuff perfectly and recently haven't been able to touch anything other than my prescription.

They should back off in the next couple of weeks so I'd like to find out what the guys in the regular bloods camp do.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I guess I wouldn't run a long ester with TRT, since that doesn't alleviate the blood test issues. and since it's a long ester, one wouldn't really see the effects very quick, either, especially with a low dose...

I think adding in a fast ester/oral from time to time would be much easier to manage for both legal and side effects...

the only exceptions would be a low-dose of deca solely for joint pain, or hGH/MK/GHRP's for the anti-aging effects.

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
Honestly...Guys chime in here !

Stacking gear while on TRT is most of our common goals here on these boards. We get a Base of Test C or E from our Doctors and then we stack other anabolics for the synergistic effect to enhance our body.

I'm finally on formal TRT so I have script for test and I can be monitored every three months. Blood tests are the KEY Essential of doing TRT and Blasting healthy!!! so you can monitor what does what and with how much.

I plan on Running Primo 300mgs a week along with Anavar 50MG ED orals and T3 for cutting blasts. I may even add Test prop to spike test levels over 1300 for 6-8 weeks betweenBlood work.

I hope that answers your initial question Fritz

TRT alone is only a small potentiator for enhancement

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I guess I wouldn't run a long ester with TRT, since that doesn't alleviate the blood test issues. and since it's a long ester, one wouldn't really see the effects very quick, either, especially with a low dose...

I think adding in a fast ester/oral from time to time would be much easier to manage for both legal and side effects...

the only exceptions would be a low-dose of deca solely for joint pain, or hGH/MK/GHRP's for the anti-aging effects.
Pryor to my mix up with my doc not telling me he was testing Test; he only asks for BW once a year. So I think a low dose of long esters like Deca, EQ, Tren D, Mast U could have the time to really get good results mg/mg

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Pryor to my mix up with my doc not telling me he was testing Test; he only asks for BW once a year. So I think a low dose of long esters like Deca, EQ, Tren D, Mast U could have the time to really get good results mg/mg
yeah, and I guess it depends what dose your TRT is, as well. some guys only get 100 mg and no HCG, whereas some of us get 200 mg with HCG, which can give much more significant effects in itself.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards

Stacking gear while on TRT is most of our common goals here on these boards. We get a Base of Test C or E from our Doctors and then we stack other anabolics for the synergistic effect to enhance our body.

I'm finally on formal TRT so I have script for test and I can be monitored every three months. Blood tests are the KEY Essential of doing TRT and Blasting healthy!!! so you can monitor what does what and with how much.

I plan on Running Primo 300mgs a week along with Anavar 50MG ED orals and T3 for cutting blasts. I may even add Test prop to spike test levels over 1300 for 6-8 weeks betweenBlood work.

Yah, I was meaning to ask what guys ADD to their TRT CRUISE? so more Test and your typical blast is not what I'm looking for info on

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
If you have access to Masterone, and Tren Acetate. you will not show an increase in total test after 3 weeks.

In fact not many people do not realize Primobolin does not increase test levels at all. I get tested every three months to prove it and I was taking real primo 600-700 megs a week.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards

I was thinking prop myself. Yes trt does not heed much in the way of gains but helps immensely

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
Ok gotcha now...TRT cruise stack is just gains insurance imoa

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
Add 200mgs of Prop a week to your TRT and see how you feel...you have a lot of time between bloodwork.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Add 200mgs of Prop a week to your TRT and see how you feel...you have a lot of time between bloodwork.
Yah, but I think that if your 2x dosing your TRT it's more like a cycle; My first cycle was 350 of Sust,

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
I'm sorry ...my bad...you are 100%percent right.. so what is your goal?

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I'm sorry ...my bad...you are 100%percent right.. so what is your goal?
I was more thinking about what ppl add to their dose during a cruise IE 50mg of deca or 100mg of mast? But They run it all year along with their TRT

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I was more thinking about what ppl add to their dose during a cruise IE 50mg of deca or 100mg of mast? But They run it all year along with their TRT
I had read on Nelsen Vergel's site that he used to run 100 mg of Deca along with 200 mg of test and loved it. however, he said that there were some heart risks with Deca that made him drop it....

do you ever use hGH?

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
If your looking to add smooth Gains I would add Deca Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate first to see if you get any Deca dick from it...if you don't I would switch from the NPP regular Deca....longer acting. no less than 100mgs per week.

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
I have ran HGH several times I love it. The overall sense of well being and quality of sleep is great...keep in mind I'm 48 years old...I don't produce much HGH

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I have ran HGH several times I love it. The overall sense of well being and quality of sleep is great...keep in mind I'm 48 years old...I don't produce much HGH
yeah, I don't have the cash, personally. my TRT is out of pocket as it is, although the price is pretty reasonable, IMO.

down the road when I settle more into my regimen, I'm thinking about using Ipamorelin at night for an extra hGH boost. I tried MK, but got fat(er) and puffy on it...

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I had read on Nelsen Vergel's site that he used to run 100 mg of Deca along with 200 mg of test and loved it. however, he said that there were some heart risks with Deca that made him drop it....

do you ever use hGH?
I actually run veterinarian grade guerrilla growth hormone. It's like the tren of GH. I can only afford it 2x 3months a year at 2iu.

I hear alot of ppl love to ad deca or NPP, is 50mg worth it or 100mg is the main stay?

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
If you take a look at the picture I posted it was from about 6 weeks ago before I joined. I was only taking 300-400mgs of Prop, 500-600 mgs of Primo
a week with some anavar. Again I'm 48 I'm pretty lean for 214 at 5' 8.5"..those are good compounds to Blast with on TRT

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
Try the 50mgs per week..it will take 6 weeks to build in your system to see anything

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I bet their are some perfect compounds where you avoid any sides or health concerns, make gains, affordable, and are affective at low doses.

What you guys think of 1,Test aka DHB?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I bet their are some perfect compounds where you avoid any sides or health concerns, make gains, affordable, and are affective at low doses.

no experience with that, but I was thinking some of the SARMs might be the most useful for guys on TRT. the gains seem minimal for regular guys, but I suspect that's because of the suppression that we wouldn't necessarily have. plus, they seem to have little activation for the AR in the prostate, etc...

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
no experience with that, but I was thinking some of the SARMs might be the most useful for guys on TRT. the gains seem minimal for regular guys, but I suspect that's because of the suppression that we wouldn't necessarily have. plus, they seem to have little activation for the AR in the prostate, etc...
I don't trust SARMS because in their infancy they are finding biological defect caused by them. What is long term damage.

Plus 50mg Deca will cost $20 for a years supply! but I wouldn't mind paying a bit evry month since my TRT is free and being stockpiled.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see HRT start to incorporate more deca as it will minimize aromatase, aid in joint and tissues repair, and also extremely Anabolic with little or no side effects. Probably could reduce testosterone dosages to 50 mgs and still get positive effects with no estrogen issues with 50-100 mgs of deca per week

Contopaxi

Contopaxi

Awards

I tried it but only made it three weeks in.
The PIP was insane.
Baseball lumps after injections no matter what I did.
It was 200mg/ml and it just hurts.
It kept crashing in the vial also which probably wasn’t a good sign.

On paper it seems like an amazing compound but so many people report the same things I’ve said

Freddy55

Freddy55

Awards
I am just starting trt, and will have quarterly blood work for the first year (minimum). I am leaning toward SARMs at this point, but wouldn't rule out blasting some test-prop for 8 weeks following blood work.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
I would like to see HRT start to incorporate more deca as it will minimize aromatase, aid in joint and tissues repair, and also extremely Anabolic with little or no side effects. Probably could reduce testosterone dosages to 50 mgs and still get positive effects with no estrogen issues with 50-100 mgs of deca per week
I did not know that. I will research this.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am just starting trt, and will have quarterly blood work for the first year (minimum). I am leaning toward SARMs at this point, but wouldn't rule out blasting some test-prop for 8 weeks following blood work.
3 year TRT user here (57 myself). I recommend not taking SARMS, or anything else, until your TRT is dialed in. Welcome to AM.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I did not know that. I will research this.
FWIW, EM initially offered a higher tier plan that included nandrolone. I talked to the doc about it and he said that one needed a pre-existing history of arthritis or joint issues.

I don't think it's available anymore, tho...

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I tried it but only made it three weeks in.
The PIP was insane.
Baseball lumps after injections no matter what I did.
It was 200mg/ml and it just hurts.
It kept crashing in the vial also which probably wasn’t a good sign.

On paper it seems like an amazing compound but so many people report the same things I’ve said
Are you talking about 1,test ? If so would a 100mg or even 50mg work? I ask this cuz 50mg was what EQ, Deca came in in the 70s

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
3 year TRT user here (57 myself). I recommend not taking SARMS, or anything else, until your TRT is dialed in. Welcome to AM.
When you say dialed in? I inject 200mg/week mon and thur and my BW always high 1100. What else needs to be dialed in. I am not prescribed it but I take a 12.5 Asin 1/week and estro is high but in norm. please let me know...I saw an endo and he was dumber than me

Freddy55

Freddy55

Awards
When you say dialed in? I inject 200mg/week mon and thur and my BW always high 1100. What else needs to be dialed in. I am not prescribed it but I take a 12.5 Asin 1/week and estro is high but in norm. please let me know...I saw an endo and he was dumber than me
I think that was aimed at me... but I like your suggested Deca approach! :AR15firing:

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I think that was aimed at me... but I like your suggested Deca approach! :AR15firing:
No I was asking if I am missing something that should be dialded in, I think I'm going to try Test-C 200mg/ Nandro-C 50mg/ EQ 75mg and see what happens. It's just hard cuz It's subbjective weather or not it's giving you good gains or if 200mg Test would do the same.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I was asking if I am missing something that should be dialded in, I think I'm going to try Test-C 200mg/ Nandro-C 50mg/ EQ 75mg and see what happens. It's just hard cuz It's subbjective weather or not it's giving you good gains or if 200mg Test would do the same.
Well....if you were on all 3 of these compounds ^ how would you know which one was actually working & which you were getting sides from... food for thought.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, Freddy55, I meant saying to dial in your TRT before looking at anything like SARMs. You want to dial in meaning “feel good/great” on a known total testosterone, free testosterone and estradiol level. If you add other compounds to your TRT you will never know your dialed in dosage of testosterone cypionate and Anastrozole.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Yes, Freddy55, I meant saying to dial in your TRT before looking at anything like SARMs. You want to dial in meaning “feel good/great” on a known total testosterone, free testosterone and estradiol level. If you add other compounds to your TRT you will never know your dialed in dosage of testosterone cypionate and Anastrozole.
ok i guess i need more info on having Test dialed in? i just thought 1200 was optimal because its the high end of the spectrum. my doc is just a PCP so he just said ill go as high as 1400 if all bw looked good. i figured 1200 was a great place since it doesnt effect anything, but if there is a thing were lesser is better for well being i could try 80mg 2x/week. but honestley my mood is fukked up from so much stuff i dont know if i wud notice a change. what would be some markers?

Freddy55

Freddy55

Awards
I'm sure others (like kenpoengineer) will have deeper insights, but my doc takes the approach of starting low and slowly ratcheting the dose up, without any AI, to hopefully find a sweet spot where I'm feeling great but don't need the AI. I'm currently running 140mg of Cyp EW, delivered in a single pin. I have to say, I'm feeling pretty damn good! But if my bloods come back with elevated E2 issues, we'd first try the same dose split into 2 pins E3.5 days. Fingers crossed, I am seriously impressed with how I feel just 4 weeks into this.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I'm sure others (like kenpoengineer) will have deeper insights, but my doc takes the approach of starting low and slowly ratcheting the dose up, without any AI, to hopefully find a sweet spot where I'm feeling great but don't need the AI. I'm currently running 140mg of Cyp EW, delivered in a single pin. I have to say, I'm feeling pretty damn good! But if my bloods come back with elevated E2 issues, we'd first try the same dose split into 2 pins E3.5 days. Fingers crossed, I am seriously impressed with how I feel just 4 weeks into this.
my estro has been on just over middle of scale. i know the scale is diff for everybody , i may normally have high or low e2 but thats really hard to figure out. i dont need an AI but my wellbeing is not as great as many ppl talk about

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
For now i'm going to add T3 and Ostarine to my TRT protocol, but that's it for now. Plan on a Var cycle down the road once I lose a little more weight.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For now i'm going to add T3 and Ostarine to my TRT protocol, but that's it for now. Plan on a Var cycle down the road once I lose a little more weight.
I am on TRT and have added anavar. I am sorry I didn’t use it sooner. Greater strength gains, more vascular, and helped me lean out.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I am on TRT and have added anavar. I am sorry I didn’t use it sooner. Greater strength gains, more vascular, and helped me lean out.
wouldnt it be more cost effective to add Mast E instead and what dose are you doing?

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
Absolutely. They are watching me like a hawk as they do not like giving people test here in England. I have to time stuff perfectly and recently haven't been able to touch anything other than my prescription.

They should back off in the next couple of weeks so I'd like to find out what the guys in the regular bloods camp do.
That actually might be a good think in the long run. I've been on TRT for a while and the annual or semi-annual blood work forces me to drop everything except the test and maybe a little GHRP. So in the long run it's better on the system than doing self prescribed and winging it. I see so may guys do endless cycles and end up on blast and cruise where their cruise is 3-5x the true TRT dose.

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
A few years back I did an 8 week cycle with Test/tren/Eq. Took 4 weeks off and then did Test C 150 mg/w with 40 mg/d Anavar and it was freaking great.