What to ADD to your TRT

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by FRITZBLITZ View Post
    I bet their are some perfect compounds where you avoid any sides or health concerns, make gains, affordable, and are affective at low doses.

What you guys think of 1,Test aka DHB?
    no experience with that, but I was thinking some of the SARMs might be the most useful for guys on TRT. the gains seem minimal for regular guys, but I suspect that's because of the suppression that we wouldn't necessarily have. plus, they seem to have little activation for the AR in the prostate, etc...

2. I have Zero experience with DHB.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jimpro5150 View Post
    Add 200mgs of Prop a week to your TRT and see how you feel...you have a lot of time between bloodwork.
    What about increasing hcg dose?

4. Quote Originally Posted by CatSnake View Post
    no experience with that, but I was thinking some of the SARMs might be the most useful for guys on TRT. the gains seem minimal for regular guys, but I suspect that's because of the suppression that we wouldn't necessarily have. plus, they seem to have little activation for the AR in the prostate, etc...
    I don't trust SARMS because in their infancy they are finding biological defect caused by them. What is long term damage.

Plus 50mg Deca will cost $20 for a years supply! but I wouldn't mind paying a bit evry month since my TRT is free and being stockpiled.

5. I would like to see HRT start to incorporate more deca as it will minimize aromatase, aid in joint and tissues repair, and also extremely Anabolic with little or no side effects. Probably could reduce testosterone dosages to 50 mgs and still get positive effects with no estrogen issues with 50-100 mgs of deca per week
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by FRITZBLITZ View Post
    I bet their are some perfect compounds where you avoid any sides or health concerns, make gains, affordable, and are affective at low doses.

What you guys think of 1,Test aka DHB?
    I tried it but only made it three weeks in.
    The PIP was insane.
    Baseball lumps after injections no matter what I did.
    It was 200mg/ml and it just hurts.
    It kept crashing in the vial also which probably wasnít a good sign.

On paper it seems like an amazing compound but so many people report the same things Iíve said

7. I am just starting trt, and will have quarterly blood work for the first year (minimum). I am leaning toward SARMs at this point, but wouldn't rule out blasting some test-prop for 8 weeks following blood work.

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    I would like to see HRT start to incorporate more deca as it will minimize aromatase, aid in joint and tissues repair, and also extremely Anabolic with little or no side effects. Probably could reduce testosterone dosages to 50 mgs and still get positive effects with no estrogen issues with 50-100 mgs of deca per week
    I did not know that. I will research this.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Freddy55 View Post
    I am just starting trt, and will have quarterly blood work for the first year (minimum). I am leaning toward SARMs at this point, but wouldn't rule out blasting some test-prop for 8 weeks following blood work.
    3 year TRT user here (57 myself). I recommend not taking SARMS, or anything else, until your TRT is dialed in. Welcome to AM.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dz23 View Post
    I did not know that. I will research this.
    FWIW, EM initially offered a higher tier plan that included nandrolone. I talked to the doc about it and he said that one needed a pre-existing history of arthritis or joint issues.

I don't think it's available anymore, tho...

11. Quote Originally Posted by Contopaxi View Post
    I tried it but only made it three weeks in.
    The PIP was insane.
    Baseball lumps after injections no matter what I did.
    It was 200mg/ml and it just hurts.
    It kept crashing in the vial also which probably wasnít a good sign.

On paper it seems like an amazing compound but so many people report the same things Iíve said
    Are you talking about 1,test ? If so would a 100mg or even 50mg work? I ask this cuz 50mg was what EQ, Deca came in in the 70s

12. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    3 year TRT user here (57 myself). I recommend not taking SARMS, or anything else, until your TRT is dialed in. Welcome to AM.
    When you say dialed in? I inject 200mg/week mon and thur and my BW always high 1100. What else needs to be dialed in. I am not prescribed it but I take a 12.5 Asin 1/week and estro is high but in norm. please let me know...I saw an endo and he was dumber than me

13. Quote Originally Posted by FRITZBLITZ View Post
    When you say dialed in? I inject 200mg/week mon and thur and my BW always high 1100. What else needs to be dialed in. I am not prescribed it but I take a 12.5 Asin 1/week and estro is high but in norm. please let me know...I saw an endo and he was dumber than me
    I think that was aimed at me... but I like your suggested Deca approach!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Freddy55 View Post
    No I was asking if I am missing something that should be dialded in, I think I'm going to try Test-C 200mg/ Nandro-C 50mg/ EQ 75mg and see what happens. It's just hard cuz It's subbjective weather or not it's giving you good gains or if 200mg Test would do the same.

15. Quote Originally Posted by FRITZBLITZ View Post
    No I was asking if I am missing something that should be dialded in, I think I'm going to try Test-C 200mg/ Nandro-C 50mg/ EQ 75mg and see what happens. It's just hard cuz It's subbjective weather or not it's giving you good gains or if 200mg Test would do the same.
    Well....if you were on all 3 of these compounds ^ how would you know which one was actually working & which you were getting sides from... food for thought.
  16. What to ADD to your TRT

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy55 View Post
    Yes, @Freddy55, I meant saying to dial in your TRT before looking at anything like SARMs. You want to dial in meaning ďfeel good/greatĒ on a known total testosterone, free testosterone and estradiol level. If you add other compounds to your TRT you will never know your dialed in dosage of testosterone cypionate and Anastrozole.

17. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Yes, @Freddy55, I meant saying to dial in your TRT before looking at anything like SARMs. You want to dial in meaning “feel good/great” on a known total testosterone, free testosterone and estradiol level. If you add other compounds to your TRT you will never know your dialed in dosage of testosterone cypionate and Anastrozole.
    ok i guess i need more info on having Test dialed in? i just thought 1200 was optimal because its the high end of the spectrum. my doc is just a PCP so he just said ill go as high as 1400 if all bw looked good. i figured 1200 was a great place since it doesnt effect anything, but if there is a thing were lesser is better for well being i could try 80mg 2x/week. but honestley my mood is fukked up from so much stuff i dont know if i wud notice a change. what would be some markers?

18. I'm sure others (like kenpoengineer) will have deeper insights, but my doc takes the approach of starting low and slowly ratcheting the dose up, without any AI, to hopefully find a sweet spot where I'm feeling great but don't need the AI. I'm currently running 140mg of Cyp EW, delivered in a single pin. I have to say, I'm feeling pretty damn good! But if my bloods come back with elevated E2 issues, we'd first try the same dose split into 2 pins E3.5 days. Fingers crossed, I am seriously impressed with how I feel just 4 weeks into this.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Freddy55 View Post
    I'm sure others (like kenpoengineer) will have deeper insights, but my doc takes the approach of starting low and slowly ratcheting the dose up, without any AI, to hopefully find a sweet spot where I'm feeling great but don't need the AI. I'm currently running 140mg of Cyp EW, delivered in a single pin. I have to say, I'm feeling pretty damn good! But if my bloods come back with elevated E2 issues, we'd first try the same dose split into 2 pins E3.5 days. Fingers crossed, I am seriously impressed with how I feel just 4 weeks into this.
    my estro has been on just over middle of scale. i know the scale is diff for everybody , i may normally have high or low e2 but thats really hard to figure out. i dont need an AI but my wellbeing is not as great as many ppl talk about

20. Might be a good guide to start with:
    https://www.excelmale.com/content.ph...ne-Replacement

21. For now i'm going to add T3 and Ostarine to my TRT protocol, but that's it for now. Plan on a Var cycle down the road once I lose a little more weight.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Industrial View Post
    For now i'm going to add T3 and Ostarine to my TRT protocol, but that's it for now. Plan on a Var cycle down the road once I lose a little more weight.
    I am on TRT and have added anavar. I am sorry I didnít use it sooner. Greater strength gains, more vascular, and helped me lean out.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    I am on TRT and have added anavar. I am sorry I didn’t use it sooner. Greater strength gains, more vascular, and helped me lean out.
    wouldnt it be more cost effective to add Mast E instead and what dose are you doing?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Dz23 View Post
    Absolutely. They are watching me like a hawk as they do not like giving people test here in England. I have to time stuff perfectly and recently haven't been able to touch anything other than my prescription.

They should back off in the next couple of weeks so I'd like to find out what the guys in the regular bloods camp do.
    That actually might be a good think in the long run. I've been on TRT for a while and the annual or semi-annual blood work forces me to drop everything except the test and maybe a little GHRP. So in the long run it's better on the system than doing self prescribed and winging it. I see so may guys do endless cycles and end up on blast and cruise where their cruise is 3-5x the true TRT dose.

25. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    I am on TRT and have added anavar. I am sorry I didn’t use it sooner. Greater strength gains, more vascular, and helped me lean out.
    A few years back I did an 8 week cycle with Test/tren/Eq. Took 4 weeks off and then did Test C 150 mg/w with 40 mg/d Anavar and it was freaking great.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Opinions on what to add to TRT
    By lboston in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-15-2014, 03:24 PM
  2. What to add to Eggs???
    By PumpingIron in forum Recipes
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 10:45 PM
  3. What would you like to add to future PCT?
    By pistonpump in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 10:24 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 12:34 PM
  5. What to add to my ph stash?
    By fast89lx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-15-2004, 08:13 AM