HCG

wrugg08

Awards
Has anybody ever have experienced different results from using HCG from other pharmacies? The reason I ask is I switched recently to Empower and my boys blew up like never before. At this rate I will be back to normal in no time. I feel like my old pharmacy NEVER worked for me after experiencing this. Any responses are welcome.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
You dosing while on cycle or during pct? Just curious

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I'm on TRT and been on HCG for 4 1/2 years.
Well supposedly your body gets used to hcg so it's good chance that if you changed brands it might have caused a different kind of impact....

wrugg08

Awards
Just to add, my nails are significantly stronger and my body hair is growing faster too. Also, an improvement in my mood after the shot.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Man I just jumped on the hcg train but my libido seemed to have come back in to the picture thank goodness....

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
hCG is a fragile compound. Perhaps your old pharmacy consistently mishandled their product? This would have made it less potent. Or maybe their products just suck. Not all pharmacies are created equal.

Either way, now that you're using more potent hCG, pay attention to your E2 in the next couple of months. You might have to increase the AI dose.

wrugg08

Awards
hCG is a fragile compound. Perhaps your old pharmacy consistently mishandled their product? This would have made it less potent. Or maybe their products just suck. Not all pharmacies are created equal.

Either way, now that you're using more potent hCG, pay attention to your E2 in the next couple of months. You might have to increase the AI dose.
I agree, I am prescribed .25 anastrozole 3x a week, but found after taking HCG from Empower I need .50 after a shot. Which I will bring up to my Dr at my next appointment.

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Where do u guys live? How do u get doctors and stuff from them?

wrugg08

Awards
I live in PA and been on TRT for 6 years. A member on here suggested a Dr in Florida. So I switched Dr's and that's how I am able to get HCG.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
You can also get 10,000 Iu hcg
Preload dosage in syringe then freeze them. Put them in fridge to thaw when needed. One bottle will almost 4 months.