Do you believe in this condition I should consider TRT?

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
Basically I've never been the manly looking guy with big hands, deep voice, broad shoulders, I have above average to great performances in the gym in terms of strenght and stamina but far from good when it comes of libido and body proportions.

So had a bloodoword last week and here the results:

Total T. 3,8 ng/ml (1,7 - 8,3)

Free T. 27,8 pg/ml (19,8 - 51,7)

DHT 505 pg/ml (250 - 990)

Cortisol 23,8 mcg/dl (5 - 25)

Prolactine 11 ng/ml (2 - 17)

Now I dont feel tired or demotivated, sometime lazy but nothing that stops me from going out, its just that my libido is nowhere close to others and while I can get erections quite easily, I hardly have that strong libido and most of the times no need at all to go for round two.

But its not the libido itself the problem, its that while I eat my macros and lift hard I dont get that hard look I want given that pump is not that high as my teens and fat chose the worst possible areas to collect, lower belly, sides, chest and ass.

My blood values are slightly below the minimum in terms of red cells, hemoglobin etc too

Thyroids numbers are within range but in the average to low area.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
How are you sleep patterns?
Are you waking up feeling refreshed ?
Are you happy with your current job?
Are you satisfied in your current relationship / job
What stresses are in your life?
What is your eating pattern like ?
What past jobs have you had

Again before jumping down the hormone route address the simple stuff first. Some times you will be amazed of what can happen

As a society, we are looking for a magic pill instead of actually having to work at things to find out the root cause of the issue. Treat symptoms not the cause mentality

I would suggest an iron panel with ferritin to evaluate your abnormal blood markers. If levels are all low then you may want to look for issue with internal bleeding through a competent medical doctors

Considering you are in the EU most likely their medical system is full of incompetency. I see on a weekly basis. The want to bring this crap to the US. God help us..

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
How are you sleep patterns?
Are you waking up feeling refreshed ?
Are you happy with your current job?
Are you satisfied in your current relationship / job
What stresses are in your life?
What is your eating pattern like ?
What past jobs have you had

Again before jumping down the hormone route address the simple stuff first. Some times you will be amazed of what can happen

As a society, we are looking for a magic pill instead of actually having to work at things to find out the root cause of the issue. Treat symptoms not the cause mentality

I would suggest an iron panel with ferritin to evaluate your abnormal blood markers. If levels are all low then you may want to look for issue with internal bleeding through a competent medical doctors

Considering you are in the EU most likely their medical system is full of incompetency. I see on a weekly basis. The want to bring this crap to the US. God help us..
Sleep is not the best, never had deep sleep since my early 20s
I wake up refreshed if I wake up by miself with no alarm or noise as long as I sleep more than 8 hours
job is ok
no relantionship also cause of low libido so no need to have women around
some stress as everyone but nothing overwhelming actually
about 4 meals daily (breakfast- lunch-dinner) fourth one a snack in free days and a preworkout on lifting days

Ferritin is actually above the higher limit in the normal range, the only high value among all the low ones (red cells, hemoglobin etc).

I take a multivitamin (orange triad) everyday so I dont believe I have any strong deficiency in vitamins or minerals.

Maybe I should check again next month and add estradiol too?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Taking a multiple vitamin will not negate the fact of vitamin and mineral deficiency
Orange triad is junk its full of non bioactive forms of b vitamins, chelated mineral could mean oxides which are extremely poorly absorbed
Its also full of toxic binders. I would not give it to my dog or a pig for that matter. Its all marketing hype that gets you to buy these products. They through a bunch of other stuff in them to entice people to buy. I have been helping develop supplements for well over a decade. When they use the word chelate unless it Albion then its junk..
People have crapped out pills of centrum where you can actually read serial numbers

Do not be fooled in to thinking you are taking a vitamin, alone a poorly absorbed one you are not going to have deficiencies

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
It's often a red herring for the body crying out something is wrong, but we just cover our ears neglecting the distress call.

benfica88

Awards
Taking a multiple vitamin will not negate the fact of vitamin and mineral deficiency
Orange triad is junk its full of non bioactive forms of b vitamins, chelated mineral could mean oxides which are extremely poorly absorbed
Its also full of toxic binders. I would not give it to my dog or a pig for that matter. Its all marketing hype that gets you to buy these products. They through a bunch of other stuff in them to entice people to buy. I have been helping develop supplements for well over a decade. When they use the word chelate unless it Albion then its junk..
People have crapped out pills of centrum where you can actually read serial numbers

Do not be fooled in to thinking you are taking a vitamin, alone a poorly absorbed one you are not going to have deficiencies
Any brand you reccomend?
Have you heard of Species Nutrition?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I use intramax or Prodovite
The first I do is evaluate what one is deficient in then calibrate from there through metabolic testing such as RBC mineral panel. Spectracell micronutrient testing or Organic acid test.