Blood testing on TRT- How long do I need to wait after taking AI for accurate estro

Kazmoney

Awards
Hey guys, I've been battling with estrogen on trt for awhile now. Driving myself crazy with trying to figure out if I'm too high or to low. So the obvious thing to do would be get blood work done(which I have.) My question is can taking your AI to close to the time you get bloods drawn for estrodial effect the results? If so how long do I need to wait?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You want to get blood drawn on the day you are supposed to inject but just before you inject. You should be taking your AI the day after testosterone injection.

Kazmoney

Awards
Thank you for the reply. So if I took my AI say the night before I get my estrodial tested would that skew the results?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are supposed to take your AI the day after your injection. Yes, I believe taking it the night before would skew results. So, for this test, don't take it.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reason for taking Anastrozole 24 hours after testosterone injection is Testosterone when injected peaks at about 72 hours after injection. AI's have a 50 hour half life. So, by taking the AI 24 hours after injection both drugs are peaking which is an ideal environment for controlling E2 synthesis.

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
The reason for taking Anastrozole 24 hours after testosterone injection is Testosterone when injected peaks at about 72 hours after injection. AI's have a 50 hour half life. So, by taking the AI 24 hours after injection both drugs are peaking which is an ideal environment for controlling E2 synthesis.
Where did you learn all this stuff man? I have learned quite a bit from you in several threads.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where did you learn all this stuff man? I have learned quite a bit from you in several threads.
There is a great FB forum called Testosterone Replacement Therapy Discussion. It's run by Nelson Vergel that runs ExcelMale dot com website. There are tons of great information there.