Tren/Test/Deca

x5150x

x5150x

Awards
This will be my third cycle I'm putting together planning to start in about a month, I've gotten a blend of test e, tren e, and deca. Will be pinning every third day for 8 weeks. This is my first stack so looking for suggestions for on cycle support and post cycle. I've got clomid already for pct, just wondering what else I will need.

Doses:
100mg test e
100mg deca
75mg tren e

Recognize

Recognize

Awards
Make sure you have some type of AI and make sure make sure you have something for progesterone, you're tying decay and tren both will give you gyno from progesterone

x5150x

x5150x

Awards
Make sure you have some type of AI and make sure make sure you have something for progesterone, you're tying decay and tren both will give you gyno from progesterone
I've got an AI in the mail currently, suggestions on what to run to keep progesterone at bay? And when is the best time typically to run these

Recognize

Recognize

Awards
I been thinking of running tren e my self what kind of sides are you talking about?
I mean classic tren sides. The thing is yyyeverything will be much worse because the longer ester equals unstable blood levels. Plus if you do get bad sides you won't be able to get rid of them for like two weeks because the long ester

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I mean classic tren sides. The thing is yyyeverything will be much worse because the longer ester equals unstable blood levels. Plus if you do get bad sides you won't be able to get rid of them for like two weeks because the long ester
Well surely the lower doses the better but I hear that most run it at least 400mg per week...

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Deca for 8 weeks is a waste. What an idiotic blend...

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This will be my third cycle I'm putting together planning to start in about a month, I've gotten a blend of test e, tren e, and deca. Will be pinning every third day for 8 weeks. This is my first stack so looking for suggestions for on cycle support and post cycle. I've got clomid already for pct, just wondering what else I will need.

Doses:
100mg test e
100mg deca
75mg tren e
For future reference, post this in the anabolic section. This thread is for TRT only.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established

Doses:
100mg test e
100mg deca
75mg tren e
Wouldn't milk thistle and vitamin d3 be good for like a d on cycle type of support I am just curious people don't talk much about these things don't seem like...

pureice739

Awards
Get your self some dostinex just in case your prolactin goes up and you start making titti milk