Confusing Symptoms/Side Effects

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Confusing Symptoms/Side Effects

So for about 6 months, I've been experiencing increased heart rate (10-20 BPM faster than my normal 60) only at night, or if I wake up in the middle of the night or early morning. It's accompanied by a weird fluttering in my chest that I've been calling palpitations but I don't really know how to describe it. I've had an echocardiogram and wore a heart monitor for a week and everything seemed to be normal.

Has anyone else experienced this or something similar? I'm thinking it has to do with low E2 (was just a 5 on sensitive essay 2 weeks ago) but I haven't taken any anastrozole in over a week and while the joint pain has gone away, brain fog and anxiety has increased as well as these symptoms. It occurs when it wants to whether I've taken the aromatase inhibitor or not.

Could it be my testosterone being too high? I've had labs ranging from 700-1200 with free test always right at the top of range.

Last night was really bad so I'll be getting my E2 pulled in the next day or too.

Anyone have any thoughts or anything similar?

2. You had your RBC, hematocrit and hemoglobin levels checked?
    •   

3. Confusing Symptoms/Side Effects

This ^^^^. Plus, how much Anastrozole are you dosing. And, as you know, your estradiol level is crashed big time.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

4. Quote Originally Posted by Juicedeez utz View Post
    You had your RBC, hematocrit and hemoglobin levels checked?
    Yep; all within normal limits as of 2 weeks ago.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    This ^^^^. Plus, how much Anastrozole are you dosing. And, as you know, your estradiol level is crashed big time.
    Yeah, I know. I was only using .25mg once or twice a week.
    •   

6. If it's not hormonal, which it sounds like it's not, it could be anxiety. You take anything else?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Juicedeez utz View Post
    If it's not hormonal, which it sounds like it's not, it could be anxiety. You take anything else?
    I guess it could be anxiety, except my pulse will be elevated with the flutters before I even feel anxious. I could feel fine. And it only happens at night.
    I take a lot of stuff, rhodiola, ashwagandha, maca, citrulline, agmatine, taurine, forskolin, mct oil, zma, and a multi with extra D and C.

8. To be honest I had the same sort of thing when I was having withdrawals from benzos. Like an extra beat that skips across your chest and actually hurts? Why not try nocking all your supps on the head for a week, see if it helps? If not back to the drawing board!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Juicedeez utz View Post
    To be honest I had the same sort of thing when I was having withdrawals from benzos. Like an extra beat that skips across your chest and actually hurts? Why not try nocking all your supps on the head for a week, see if it helps? If not back to the drawing board!
    I've been through benzo withdrawal too, and that was a nightmare! This isn't anything like that, but occasional chest pain does occur.

Regarding the supplements, my stack hasn't changed much in a year so I doubt it's that, except for forskolin which I guess could be a possibility. This morning was my last dose of the bottle and I've been using that for 4 months. I was also using spirulina but I've been off that a few days already. Everything else has been constant for a long time.

I'm still gonna get that E2 pulled in the next day or so to see how much it's come back up and maybe there's a correlation there, or maybe it'll go away as the forskolin leaves my system. If neither of those, I'll stop everything except my blood pressure meds and see what happens.

10. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    I've been through benzo withdrawal too, and that was a nightmare! This isn't anything like that, but occasional chest pain does occur.

Regarding the supplements, my stack hasn't changed much in a year so I doubt it's that, except for forskolin which I guess could be a possibility. This morning was my last dose of the bottle and I've been using that for 4 months. I was also using spirulina but I've been off that a few days already. Everything else has been constant for a long time.

I'm still gonna get that E2 pulled in the next day or so to see how much it's come back up and maybe there's a correlation there, or maybe it'll go away as the forskolin leaves my system. If neither of those, I'll stop everything except my blood pressure meds and see what happens.
    Yeah sounds like a plan

11. Another thought, I've read a few reports of mct oil causing some of these symptoms so I'll be stopping that as well. We'll see what happens.

12. Maybe try giving some blood? Create some new red blood cells to get more oxygen in there.
    Just a suggestion bro good luck

13. Typically this is due to estradiol, can be deficient or elevated. Typically an elevated e2 can cause arrhythmia. Get e2 checked

Dr b

14. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Maybe try giving some blood? Create some new red blood cells to get more oxygen in there.
    Just a suggestion bro good luck
    I've been down the blood donation path and it ended me being iron deficient. I'm gonna wait for another CBC before I do that again. Thanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by trtdoc View Post
    Typically this is due to estradiol, can be deficient or elevated. Typically an elevated e2 can cause arrhythmia. Get e2 checked

Dr b
    Getting it pulled today after work!

15. Getting it pulled today after work![/QUOTE]
    Let us know what the results are please . Sounds like when my estro and test were both high.

16. Getting it pulled today after work!
    Let us know what the results are please . Sounds like when my estro and test were both high.
    What's even more confusing is some of these symptoms aren't even daily. No increased heart rate or palpitations last night, no anxiety this morning, no red face, no night sweats. But tonight, who knows what'll happen.

Did you have the increased heart rate only at night as well?

Part of me thinks it's actually testosterone levels being too high and maybe I get those symptoms when my shot peaks. Just theorizing here. I've thought about also perhaps the same dose of testosterone I've used in the past (120mg per week) might hit me harder now that I'm 40 lb lighter and don't need nearly as much.

17. It did seem that it was when I would get in bed trying to fall asleep I was noticing heart rate and couldn't shut myself off to fall asleep. So I thought I would try taking my AI(arimidex) right when I layed down or right before bed and sure enough 1-2 hours later I had no issue falling asleep. Estrogen has been a nightmare for me to control on trt. Always thinking it's high or no maybe it's low. So by no means take anything I say as good advice.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Kazmoney View Post
    It did seem that it was when I would get in bed trying to fall asleep I was noticing heart rate and couldn't shut myself off to fall asleep. So I thought I would try taking my AI(arimidex) right when I layed down or right before bed and sure enough 1-2 hours later I had no issue falling asleep. Estrogen has been a nightmare for me to control on trt. Always thinking it's high or no maybe it's low. So by no means take anything I say as good advice.
    lol
    I'm having the same problem. Are you tracking it with blood work?

19. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    lol
    I'm having the same problem. Are you tracking it with blood work?
    I've had blood work done twice now recently. Both times my estro has come back very low 5 then 10. I would have bet my life I had high estrogen both times. I was very moody, boated, brain fog etc. So then I was wondering if I was taking my AI to close to getting the blood work and that was causing the low reading. Now I'm just not sure what to do lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by Kazmoney View Post
    I've had blood work done twice now recently. Both times my estro has come back very low 5 then 10. I would have bet my life I had high estrogen both times. I was very moody, boated, brain fog etc. So then I was wondering if I was taking my AI to close to getting the blood work and that was causing the low reading. Now I'm just not sure what to do lol
    Start from the beginning please. What is your protocol? Are you obese? Did you have thyroid checked? What is your HH, TT, FT?
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

21. Quote Originally Posted by Kazmoney View Post
    You probably just need to do what I'm doing, stop the AI and get bloods every couple weeks to see what's happening. Discountedlabs dot com is a really good price for total and free test and sensitive e2 test. I want to take a low dose of AI so bad though lol.

22. Name:  IMG_0463.PNG
Views: 47
Size:  298.6 KB

150mg a week test e split between 2 shots. Took a screen shot of my recent blood work hopefully it loads.

23. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    You probably just need to do what I'm doing, stop the AI and get bloods every couple weeks to see what's happening. Discountedlabs dot com is a really good price for total and free test and sensitive e2 test. I want to take a low dose of AI so bad though lol.
    Ya I think you are right about just laying off the AI for awhile. Its so hard because the symptoms can be so similar.

24. How much AI and which are you taking?

25. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    How much AI and which are you taking?
    I've been all over the place with AIs. I know that's part of the problem.. I've taken arimidex, aromasin, and arimistane(not all at once). I was taking 1mg of adex a day and still thought I had high estrogen. So like you said it's probably best if I just stay off for awhile then re test.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. List your Nolvadex Side Effects & Symptoms here
    By BigAk in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 04:45 PM
  2. List your Nolvadex Side Effects & Symptoms here
    By BigAk in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-14-2007, 10:05 PM
  3. broadening of the face and neck- aas side effect?
    By polski_69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 11:47 PM
  4. Side Effect?
    By MUSCLEDAD71 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 02:03 PM
  5. Steroid Side Effects And How To Avoid Them (Part 1 & 2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 12:34 AM