Confusing Symptoms/Side Effects

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Yes, stay off for at least 4-5 weeks then re-test. Your bordering deficient on e2, enough as to where you can become symptomatic at those current levels.

    Dr. B


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Kazmoney View Post
    I've been all over the place with AIs. I know that's part of the problem.. I've taken arimidex, aromasin, and arimistane(not all at once). I was taking 1mg of adex a day and still thought I had high estrogen. So like you said it's probably best if I just stay off for awhile then re test.
    Wow that's a lot! Most of the recommendations are for like .25mg once or twice a week (same time as injections). Even .25mg anastrozole once a week was too much for me. if my labs determine I even truly need an AI, I'm going to make a solution 1mg/2mL of propylene glycol so I can dose .1mg once or twice a week.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by trtdoc View Post
    Yes, stay off for at least 4-5 weeks then re-test. Your bordering deficient on e2, enough as to where you can become symptomatic at those current levels.

    Dr. B
    This^^^^.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  4. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Wow that's a lot! Most of the recommendations are for like .25mg once or twice a week (same time as injections). Even .25mg anastrozole once a week was too much for me. if my labs determine I even truly need an AI, I'm going to make a solution 1mg/2mL of propylene glycol so I can dose .1mg once or twice a week.
    Not propylene glycol, you mean ethanol?
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Not propylene glycol, you mean ethanol?
    I did mean PG, why not?
    I'm a recovering addict/alcoholic, so buying everclear or whatever is a no-go.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    I did mean PG, why not?
    I'm a recovering addict/alcoholic, so buying everclear or whatever is a no-go.
    Understand. I used to work at a chemical plant that makes PG. I saw what it did to gasket material so there is no way I'd put that in my body. Just get a pill cutter and quarter the 1 mg tablets. I do this and even cut them to eighths. Takes a little time but better than PG.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Understand. I used to work at a chemical plant that makes PG. I saw what it did to gasket material so there is no way I'd put that in my body. Just get a pill cutter and quarter the 1 mg tablets. I do this and even cut them to eighths. Takes a little time but better than PG.
    Isn't it on the GRAS list?
    I'll get a pill cutter. It's actually possible to cut them in 1/8ths? They're so small...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Isn't it on the GRAS list?
    I'll get a pill cutter. It's actually possible to cut them in 1/8ths? They're so small...
    I always try to eliminate as many chemicals that I ingest or put on my body. The older I get, the more family and friends are getting sick and dying.

    Yes, I cut them into quarters using a pill cutter. I further cut them using a razor blade.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  9. Got my e2 sensitive results.
    15.7 (8.0-35.0) pg/nL

    Still a bit low. Glad I waited to take the anastrozole. I'll be doing labs again soon, but e2 sensitive not for a couple more weeks. My doctor only ordered the regular estradiol with total and free test, CBC, DHEA-S, IGF-1 and thyroid which I'll have pulled Wednesday.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Got my e2 sensitive results.
    15.7 (8.0-35.0) pg/nL

    Still a bit low. Glad I waited to take the anastrozole. I'll be doing labs again soon, but e2 sensitive not for a couple more weeks. My doctor only ordered the regular estradiol with total and free test, CBC, DHEA-S, IGF-1 and thyroid which I'll have pulled Wednesday.
    Thank you sharing the results! I also just got my results for e2. I laid off all types of AI for 7 days and my E2 went back up to 27.. apparently all the sides I could have sworn were high e2 symptoms were actually from very low e2.
    Name:  111FAFD0-5F81-49BD-9702-7FAE9665CA5E.png
Views: 29
Size:  331.8 KB

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Kazmoney View Post
    Thank you sharing the results! I also just got my results for e2. I laid off all types of AI for 7 days and my E2 went back up to 27.. apparently all the sides I could have sworn were high e2 symptoms were actually from very low e2.
    Name:  111FAFD0-5F81-49BD-9702-7FAE9665CA5E.png
Views: 29
Size:  331.8 KB
    Same here lol.

    Are you gonna hold off on the AI still?

  12. Ya I think I will for now. Some guys would probably consider my e2 levels perfect. Right now I have a sinus infection so it’s impossible to gauge my symptoms and what they are from.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Kazmoney View Post
    Ya I think I will for now. Some guys would probably consider my e2 levels perfect. Right now I have a sinus infection so it’s impossible to gauge my symptoms and what they are from.
    Yeah, I'd be perfectly content with that number. If I were you I'd retest in a couple more weeks to make sure it doesn't keep climbing.

    Also, all my symptoms are gone. No increased heart rate at night, no palpitations, etc. just occasional very mild anxiety but that could be something else entirely.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Yeah, I'd be perfectly content with that number. If I were you I'd retest in a couple more weeks to make sure it doesn't keep climbing.

    Also, all my symptoms are gone. No increased heart rate at night, no palpitations, etc. just occasional very mild anxiety but that could be something else entirely.
    Yeah I for sure need to retest in a couple weeks. The symptoms of high and low are so similar to me it’s impossible to gauge without blood work. Very frustrating!! Lol. I’ve also noticed mild anxiety which has to be from e2..

  15. 7.6 to 42.6 is not always accurate
    Suggest test using range that goes to 35 as gold standard
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. List your Nolvadex Side Effects & Symptoms here
    By BigAk in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 05:45 PM
  2. List your Nolvadex Side Effects & Symptoms here
    By BigAk in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-14-2007, 11:05 PM
  3. broadening of the face and neck- aas side effect?
    By polski_69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 12:47 AM
  4. Side Effect?
    By MUSCLEDAD71 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 03:03 PM
  5. Steroid Side Effects And How To Avoid Them (Part 1 & 2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 01:34 AM
Log in
Log in