Do you tell people you're on TRT?

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
So just wondering, since I will be purchasing the Entourage TRT program tomorrow, do you guys disclose to people that you are on TRT? I feel that some people may look at me differently...such as "oh you got your body because of your TRT", "you're on steroids" blah blah blah

Not that I care all that much what others think, but I was just wondering what you guys do. Do you mention that you are on TRT? Only my wife and my best friend know that I will be getting on it at this time. But if someone were to ask "how do you stay so energetic and have a nice body?" they usually won't even listen to the "i work hard in the gym and eat right", they will just owe it all to TRT!

Thoughts?

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Low test is considered a medical condition. It would be like saying to a bipolar individual that is heavily medicated that they wouldn’t have good self control if they weren’t on meds.

You don’t have to tell people anything. I don’t go to work and tell my boss I had a great weekend because I smoked a couple doobies with the fellas.

sc2

sc2

Awards
I personally wouldn't say anything because of the reasons you mentioned there really is no reason to say you're on it in my opinion

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I ever get on TRT which I'm planning on doing I will always disclose it. Why would I ever act like it doesn't make a difference. Being 40 years old with the testosterone levels of a 16 year old is not natural and of course it gives the person an advantage. To say otherwise would be an absolute lie. But feel free to do as you choose. I just don't like lying to people. The fitness models, pros and majority of the fitness industry does enough of that already. A guy in here recently claimed he got on TRT and in 3 weeks gained 14 pounds of muscle and lost bodyfat but oh...that had NOTHING to do with the testosterone injections *rolls eyes a thousand ****ing times* oh and if you suddenly experience rapid changes in your physique because of the TRT then people's assumptions that your body was built because of the TRT are correct. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it not true. You're reason for lying would be because you want the approval of others

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I ever get on TRT which I'm planning on doing I will always disclose it. Why would I ever act like it doesn't make a difference. Being 40 years old with the testosterone levels of a 16 year old is not natural and of course it gives the person an advantage. To say otherwise would be an absolute lie. But feel free to do as you choose. I just don't like lying to people. The fitness models, pros and majority of the fitness industry does enough of that already. A guy in here recently claimed he got on TRT and in 3 weeks gained 14 pounds of muscle and lost bodyfat but oh...that had NOTHING to do with the testosterone injections *rolls eyes a thousand ****ing times* oh and if you suddenly experience rapid changes in your physique because of the TRT then people's assumptions that your body was built because of the TRT are correct. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it not true. You're reason for lying would be because you want the approval of others
First off test levels are very subjective. I know a 52 year old guy that had his test checked and he's near 1000. He takes NOTHING and looks like an average 52 year old guy. If you're on TRT and not blasting, a blood test would show you have test within range. Also if someone changed that much from TRT as you stated, they were on a cycle.

JVee63

Awards
Too much nonsense in this post.
You obviously have no idea how a proper TRT program is implemented and what the benefits are.

j4ever41

Awards
so somebody got on trt and put on 14 pounds of muscle in 3 weeks, lol, as far as telling anyone why? and what are you even ranting about, its nobodies business, like someone else said, a lot of nonsense in this post, as far as the OP, if you tell that up to you, why would some nosy d-bag even ask, but hey tell them any other meds you take as well

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You only tell people who matter in your life. Everyone in here, and loved ones. :D

The benefits of TRT are as follows but not limited to:

• Better Mood
  • Increased Libido
  • Improved Performance in the Gym
  • Increase in Muscle Mass
  • Increased Assertiveness
  • Better Recovery
  • More Focus
If you are in need of TRT and gaining the benefits which would really be, a return to a more normal life and youthful appearance and feeling, who needs to tell anyone? Unless you think it would help them. I'm 52 and need TRT, and for all the previous listed reasons.

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
You only tell people who matter in your life. Everyone in here, and loved ones. :D

The benefits of TRT are as follows but not limited to:

• Better Mood
  • Increased Libido
  • Improved Performance in the Gym
  • Increase in Muscle Mass
  • Increased Assertiveness
  • Better Recovery
  • More Focus
If you are in need of TRT and gaining the benefits which would really be, a return to a more normal life and youthful appearance and feeling, who needs to tell anyone? Unless you think it would help them. I'm 52 and need TRT, and for all the previous listed reasons.
I didn't know you were 52. Interesting! Your avatar looks good for someone in their 50's bro!

trtdoc

trtdoc

Awards
Many individuals like to keep discreet about being on TRT. Its just the way it is, however this is quickly changing as TRT is becoming the norm for most middle aged men. Its only going to get worse, my thought is most all men can benefit from TRT at some point. I personally am a huge advocate and disclose my success and how it has changed my life constantly.

Dr. B

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I don't talk about it to anyone. It isn't anyone's business to begin with and there are still stigmas and ignorance is sky high, so unless I felt like educating everyone I talked to, it isn't worth it. How do I look like I do and have the energy of a 20 year old(?) - I've never stopped moving and make sure I sweat every single day. That is what I tell them, as it is the truth.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I suppose if I were 50 and trt restored my levels to that of a natural 50 year old I'd not feel the need to mention it. On the other hand if I were brought back to my former 21 year old raging boner self through trt I know I likely have an advantage over the next natty 50 year and would have no problem mentioning it.

j4ever41

Awards
I suppose if I were 50 and trt restored my levels to that of a natural 50 year old I'd not feel the need to mention it. On the other hand if I were brought back to my former 21 year old raging boner self through trt I know I likely have an advantage over the next natty 50 year and would have no problem mentioning it.
lol, are you in competition with other 50 year olds walking around? If you want an advantage over the average natty 50 year old all you have to do is workout consistently and don't eat a ****ty diet.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, with everything thing else on point, that is essentially what happens. TRT is amazing in that you can build and retain muscle, recover, and have energy like you did in your 20s- but it's not magic. People still have to put in the work and of course genetics are always a factor. I have a few guys that train and are active in sports about 1/3 as much as I am and can't figure out why TRT "isn't working as well".

Aust

Aust

Awards
So just wondering, since I will be purchasing the Entourage TRT program tomorrow, do you guys disclose to people that you are on TRT? I feel that some people may look at me differently...such as "oh you got your body because of your TRT", "you're on steroids" blah blah blah
I tell them yes I am, because 90% of them will remain fatter than me.

Not that I care all that much what others think, but I was just wondering what you guys do. Do you mention that you are on TRT? Only my wife and my best friend know that I will be getting on it at this time. But if someone were to ask "how do you stay so energetic and have a nice body?" they usually won't even listen to the "i work hard in the gym and eat right", they will just owe it all to TRT!

Thoughts?

TRT helps, it's an all in mix hard work and TRT. And they won't let theirs wife near you after she makes a comment to their hubbys.
Most of all smile and laugh.

yokedup

yokedup

Awards
Who cares what people think! Your life your body, most people I know who are on TRT or using stuff usually don't tell others or talk about it. Its nobodies business but your own, keep up the good work!

trtdoc

trtdoc

Awards
Guarantee at least 80% of 50 year olds are living with subpar T levels. The benefits are amazing so why not share with everyone!

Dr. B

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Maybe that 14 muscle guy was me, I know I mentioned it in a thread ?? Ahaha either way I went from 164lbs 2 months ago to 184 right now and more vascular after starting TRT, age 20. The biggest part to my story is that I was most likely living with the lowntest levels from birth since I believe it was due to the testicle
Issue I was born with. That is why I've seen such a dramatic change in my opinion.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
We're in a low test society and levels are dropping in gen Y. Soon enough we'll all require trt to maintain levels occuring naturally in men 50 years ago or perhaps just go with the flow. Emo style?

Aust

Aust

Awards
I think your over stating things here. 14 in 3 weeks and loosing fat, No. years back yes it was more natural for 40yr olds.
I don't need approval of others, I don't care what people think. But I think you do care more than we do based on what you are saying. And lying, it non their bee's wax to begin with. I would talk my friends but not some stranger unless they opened an honest dialog with me. But each to their own.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Yep and as a results I got a boner I can drive through a brick wall in the morning ...:32:

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Take a picture, go on 200mg trt for 15 weeks take another pic. Big difference.