FREE TRT!!!! FREE TRT!!! GET IN HERE GUYS

Dxt25

Awards
Ok guys lets try this again. We want one of you lucky fellas to win a free trt treatment for 10 weeks. All you have to do is create a logo/ design for clothing like t shirts, tanks tops and possibly sweats. This way we can proudly rock Entourage Medical clothing at the gym or anywhere we go and stand out to people to be on trt and how it can change their lives! I will run this possibly two weeks or until we see no one posting anymore but there has to be atleast 20 designs from different people for this to work. You do have to qualify for the treatment but being that you are all juice heads crashing test would be easy LOL. Jk. OK Lets have fun, the point of this is to help someone in need of it and change the way the feel for the better!!! Lets get it!!!!

j2048b

Awards
Make some sweats for girls were the "O" in Ent "O" urage is in the middle of the butt!

YESS WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!

Dxt25

Awards
I do have one I made just for refrence on what we are looking for. We have to keep it professional and to the point but attention getting lol. I cant post it up as it wont let me but ill keep trying

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make some sweats for girls were the "O" in Ent "O" urage is in the middle of the butt!

YESS WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!
But make it in an XL for justhere4comm

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do have one I made just for refrence on what we are looking for. We have to keep it professional and to the point but attention getting lol. I cant post it up as it wont let me but ill keep trying
Not enough posts yet. But professional?? Maybe you're on the wrong forum.

Dxt25

Awards
Why cant we make something professional?meaning not crazy pics added to the shirt or pics of vials or pins?.. thats what I mean

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why cant we make something professional?meaning not crazy pics added to the shirt or pics of vials or pins?.. thats what I mean
You're good. I'm just a joker. It's been previously decided that I may not be the smartest guy around, but I am a funny mother fcker

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
IMG_0480.JPG

If you guys don't use this I will haha, I'd use this as a vneck on the daily or gym shirt daily too. Get a nice fitted shirt and boom you're good to go

Obviously my editing is sh*t haa

Dxt25

Awards
Somone smart will come at the end and incorporate everyones ideas into one LOL ��

Paulb

Banned
Awards
something that would encourage more people to join the program. Why people spend $$$ on Supplements of hope. As opposed to controlled muscle growth.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's my entry:
IMG_4065.jpg

Dxt25

Awards
You guys are doing awesome!!!! Get more people to Join!!!!! **** spending money on worthless supps TRT is all you need for life!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dxt25

Awards
Don't know how I only post from mobile lol
Would love to log this since I'm in need of trt but others skills in this thread so far will win easily
Dont give up brother when you have time go on a laptop and search in google t shirt designer and bam you can do it all!!! Shhhh I didnt tell you that!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont give up brother when you have time go on a laptop and search in google t shirt designer and bam you can do it all!!! Shhhh I didnt tell you that!
I post mostly from a squad car :)

Dxt25

Awards
Use your computer there LOL. Thanks for the service brother! Was my dream job to be a swat member.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My wife keeps asking if we can play good cop bad cop but I keep telling her. That's with three peop.... oh wait.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use your computer there LOL. Thanks for the service brother! Was my dream job to be a swat member.
My agency has SRT (Special response team) same thing but different name. I train them as a academy instructor and must say those dudes are hardcore.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hate heights so I love firemen lol plus in New York they are also the ems (FDNY)
He jumps between 10 story buildings with gear on. He's a ****ing monster in Chicago. Oldest firehouse and they are badass.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Gunna bump this cuz I know you fellas got time on a Sunday to whip one stuff up haha

Dxt25

Awards
Bump guys cmon put some work in here also and gym later LOL

trtdoc

trtdoc

Awards
WOW. Look at those! Very cool guys! Great job!!!!

Keep me coming!

Dr B

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll put up a few. At the work.