Hey guys

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. So if I understand this correctly, because testosterone cypionate is "commercially available" (as in sold at pharmacies like CVS and Walgreen's), a compounding pharmacy can no longer manufacture it because it is considered a "copy." To get around this, they mix it with Anastrozole.

Wow. It looks like the FDA has found yet another way to help big pharma while simultaneously screwing over the consumer.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mike33511 View Post
    So if I understand this correctly, because testosterone cypionate is "comercially available" (as in sold at pharmacies like CVS and Walgreen's), a compounding pharmacy can no longer manufacture it because it is considered a "copy." To get around this, they mix it with Anastrozole.

Wow. It looks like the FDA has found yet another way to help big pharma while simultaneously screwing over the consumer.
    Yup thats the jist of this, its stupid, and soooo unneeded, but who ever has their hand in the jar for big pharm needs to keep their millions
    •   

3. I'm in !!
    Will be sending a PM

4. Lets bump this thread. If anyone needs any help please pm me ill get you set up!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dxt25 View Post
    Lets bump this thread. If anyone needs any help please pm me ill get you set up!
    Not sure if you are aware that I've started this thread:
    First AM Patient

First AM Patient
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
    •   

6. I will take a look now I was not aware brother

7. Let's say someone just had blood work a couple weeks ago and test was pretty low. Got blood work done in the first place due to suspicion of low T. However that person has just started a test only cycle at 500mg per week. Guess it's not possible to enroll in this trt program until cycle end? Any thoughts?

8. Yes you can.

9. Well, just got a confirmation email that says my meds. r on their way. Thanks Entourage Hormones. Hope 2 stay with u fellas plus imma try n hook a few of my family members up with ya'll. At Entourage they're very friendly and help u thru each step with no fuss.

10. Quote Originally Posted by 81dcs View Post
    Well, just got a confirmation email that says my meds. r on their way. Thanks Entourage Hormones. Hope 2 stay with u fellas plus imma try n hook a few of my family members up with ya'll. At Entourage they're very friendly and help u thru each step with no fuss.
    Nice to have you on board brother!! I am here if anyone needs me!! The price has gone up a bit but I can always help a little.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Dxt25 View Post
    Nice to have you on board brother!! I am here if anyone needs me!! The price has gone up a bit but I can always help a little.
    does that price go up for those of us who got in under the old price plan as well?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Dxt25 View Post
    does that price go up for those of us who got in under the old price plan as well?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Industrial View Post
    Your locked in at the promotional price brother

14. Quote Originally Posted by Industrial View Post

15. Quote Originally Posted by Dxt25 View Post
    niiiice
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hey guys how should I handle this?
    By Nuteboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-16-2004, 06:18 PM
  2. Hey guys - I'm back
    By kmac6225 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-04-2004, 04:27 PM
  3. Hey guys...first post...question on Tren PCT..
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-18-2004, 03:38 AM
  4. hey guys first cycle experts needed...
    By mr.marcus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-23-2004, 08:24 PM
  5. Hey guys, what do you think of this?
    By sifu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2003, 01:52 PM