Hey guys

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by trtdoc View Post
    Gentlemen, this is Dr. Henry. We are partnered up with AM and our banners will be live today.

We are able to treat across state lines through the use of our proprietary telemedicine practice.

Price is 99$/month for NOW, this is a promotion. Once you are locked in at that price it will never increase for you.

again, we send the following
    200mg/ml Test cyp 5ml vial
    250iu hcg
    1mg arimidex
    All sent to you monthly with supplies!

Feel free to ask me any question and i will do my best to answer.

Dr B
    What other forums are u on,

Can u still script deca?

What about gh?

I know for higher costs but still asking for general knowledge

Does the test cyp come w anastrozole in it? IT SHOULD NOW THRU COMPOUNDING PHARMS, as they have to now do this as it has been passed....

please dont sugar coat anything, truth trumps all, transparency,

Got more q but work calls

2. We went through this via PMs. Ill say it again. Deca isnt that easy to script, NOW with that being said the Dr has the last say on it. GH I dont think we prescribe. Test cyp is ONLY test cyp. The adex is supplied in tablet form. This is the simple truth with nothing candy coated as you wanted
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by trtdoc View Post
    Hey guys! We are excited to announce our partnering with AM!

My name is Dr. Bryan Henry and I own Entourage Hormones. We are the leading telemedicine based TRT clinic in the US. We are able to treat patients all over the US.

We are offering a special discount for board members! 99$/Month for all inclusive TRT therapy-

Includes:
    200mg/ test cyp weekly
    250iu hcg weekly
    1mg arimidex weekly
    All supplies
    monthly consult with provider

All shipped to your front door!

Check us out at entouragehormones.com we look forward to bettering your life!

Dr. B
    This says 200mg/ test cyp weekly.....is this correct or is this per month?

4. That is correct 200mg a week of cyp ��

5. I ask due to the new guidlines with compounding pharmacies, im ni sure how ur getting aeay with nit including anastrozole within the vial now of test cyp???? It is a new regulation for compounding pharmacies,
    •   

6. Dr.B Should chime in shortly. We use empower pharmacy. To be honest adding adex to cyp in the same bottle is dumb to me. We all aromatize diffrent it wouldnt be beneficial at all

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dxt25 View Post
    Dr.B Should chime in shortly. We use empower pharmacy. To be honest adding adex to cyp in the same bottle is dumb to me. We all aromatize diffrent it wouldnt be beneficial at all
    No crap we all agree on this BUT the truth to the matter is the recent changes to compounding pharms in which they cannot release meds within the same scope as regular pharm scripted meds, thats why i bring this to light, its shown on a few different forums, and should be annotated within the new rules and regs for compounding.pharms, just a little heads up if it hasnt been initiated it will be

8. Thanks for letting me know. There are probably ways around it as anything. I do know that empower pharmacy doesnt have cyp mixed with adex yet. Dr.B should know more

9. Please clarify what "exact" bloodwork tests you get for the $30 you mentioned above?
    TT
    FT
    E2
    DHEA
    PSA
    CMP
    CBC
    Lipid Panel
    Thyroid Panel
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

10. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Please clarify what "exact" bloodwork tests you get for the $30 you mentioned above?
    TT
    FT
    E2
    DHEA
    PSA
    CMP
    CBC
    Lipid Panel
    Thyroid Panel
    Only if! That would get me in the (virtual) door.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

11. That's why I get my scripts from clear across the world where I can get things specially personally
    formulated by a colleague. Vitamins are customized transdermally from results of intracellular nutritional testing. This model with be in places here shortly in the USA via nutritional IV.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

12. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Only if! That would get me in the (virtual) door.
    Agree. I'm seriously considering signing up but need complete information.

13. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Agree. I'm seriously considering signing up but need complete information.
    Brother pm me

14. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    That's why I get my scripts from clear across the world where I can get things specially personally
    formulated by a colleague. Vitamins are customized transdermally from results of intracellular nutritional testing. This model with be in places here shortly in the USA via nutritional IV.
    Yes it might be in the usa soon but at what exorberant price? Thats the whole issue here in the usa, specialty stuff like what we can get tgru select individuals costs us an extra mortgage to procure,

Even the neutracutical testing costs a ton, ill have to hit up spectracell soon...

Ill have to contact u soon sb, and talk...
  15. Hey guys

Spectracell is $390 from reading. I'd love to do this to see if I'm deficient in anything.

16. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Spectracell is $390 from reading. I'd love to do this to see if I'm deficient in anything.
    Send me a pm brother Ill help you out

17. Your YouTube videos offer a "$5 for 5 weeks" offer. Is this still available?

18. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Your YouTube videos offer a "$5 for 5 weeks" offer. Is this still available?
    Send me a pm. I cant send pms yet

19. Quote Originally Posted by Dxt25 View Post
    Send me a pm. I cant send pms yet
    @Admin - please let these guys have PM rights. This is getting frustrating getting answers to questions since they are not posting responses and then have no PM ability. Thanks.

20. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    @Admin - please let these guys have PM rights. This is getting frustrating getting answers to questions since they are not posting responses and then have no PM ability. Thanks.
    Ive tried my best to respond to all the questions here.

21. Spectra cell test is ran through insurance is $190. If people do not have access to insurance I would recommend the organic acid test from Great Plains. These two tests are very valuable when properly interpreted. I find very few practitioners were able to get the complete picture I have use these tests in conjunction with optimizing hormone replacement therapy with doctors. This is why I have been building relationships with medical professionals here in the USA and internationally to help maximize current therapies
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

22. @j2048b

Are you sure about new legislation requiring compounding pharmacies to include Anastrozole in their testosterone cypionate? I get a 5mL vial of test cyp from a compounding pharmacy every month and it contains no Anastrozole.

23. Quote Originally Posted by mike33511 View Post
    @j2048b

Are you sure about new legislation requiring compounding pharmacies to include Anastrozole in their testosterone cypionate? I get a 5mL vial of test cyp from a compounding pharmacy every month and it contains no Anastrozole.
    Ill find the link it should be on another forum, every other person i know getting stuff from compounding pharms are now complaining about the way they are doin stuff now give me a few and ill post it

24. Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Ill find the link it should be on another forum, every other person i know getting stuff from compounding pharms are now complaining about the way they are doin stuff now give me a few and ill post it
    http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/G.../UCM510154.pdf

25. Hcg w l-theanine, test w anastrozole are just 2 thats changed at aps pharm and soon more if not all will follow
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hey guys how should I handle this?
    By Nuteboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-16-2004, 06:18 PM
  2. Hey guys - I'm back
    By kmac6225 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-04-2004, 04:27 PM
  3. Hey guys...first post...question on Tren PCT..
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-18-2004, 03:38 AM
  4. hey guys first cycle experts needed...
    By mr.marcus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-23-2004, 08:24 PM
  5. Hey guys, what do you think of this?
    By sifu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2003, 01:52 PM