Pregnenolone TRT DHEA

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welp, just got my pregnenolone labs back. My pregnenolone is 20. Normal range is 23-170. I'm super low. I have been taking DHEA because that was also low. Now I need to buy pregnenolone! I need some advice. What is the best way to supplement pregnenolone with DHEA? godspeed anabolic gurus.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say 20-50mg pregnenolone (any more than 50 caused sandpaper nip syndrome) and 100 dhea with 50mg zinc. Zinc helps in several ways but will help keep both from converting to estrogen. Hope this lil tidbit helps.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright great! I been doing 50mg dhea every morning so I guess I add 20 pregnenolone. Start small and work my way up if needed. Ya know, for a while now my libido has been garbage. I can have sex but I have to concentrate to get horny. I miss the days of being randomly turned on to the point of having to jack off just to relieve myself. Do you guys think my low pregnenolone/dhea could be the reason my libido has been so ****ty?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Libido is mainly tied to estradiol level. Have to find that sweet spot.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright great! I been doing 50mg dhea every morning so I guess I add 20 pregnenolone. Start small and work my way up if needed. Ya know, for a while now my libido has been garbage. I can have sex but I have to concentrate to get horny. I miss the days of being randomly turned on to the point of having to jack off just to relieve myself. Do you guys think my low pregnenolone/dhea could be the reason my libido has been so ****ty?
I def noticed getting way more horn and having to yank my crank just to be able to this K straight when I started taking dhea. And I know my estrogen is fine. So I think individual chemistry is a big one. Just try some things and wtvr works for you. Some get the horny thing when adding in stuff like proviron, other hcg, and so on. Just see how it goes and tweak from there.

I would say grab some Olympus labs ashwaganda (can find it really cheap) and noticed 2-3 caps a day keep me a bit frisky as well. As an adaptogen it helps get things leveled out. Same with maral, rhodiola, moomiyo, shilajit and so on. Trial and error my friend. Best of luck.

Ps- yes, if estro is tanked it will make Everything suck! Zinc and grape seed extract acts similar to adex ime, and zinc and 7,8 benzoflavone will feel more like exemestane. Sns bulbine will boost test and lower e and often makes many horny as hell, myself included (but I make my own cocktail).

Hope some of this helps. Later.