High Hematocrit, RBC and Hemoglobin

wrugg08

Awards
Need advice desperately. I have been on TRT for 6 years now an just this year I started having high Rbc, hematocrit and Hemoglobin. I can tell right away when these levels exceed the norm because I have chest pains, dizziness, shortness of breath and head pressure. Last time this happened I donated blood that same day of the start of the symptoms, but now I dont have that opportunity. I fear i might get a heart attack or stroke. I need help. Can i goto a Dr to have them draw some blood to lower these levels? What are my options? Any info welcomed.

j2048b

Awards
Whats ur current dosage??

Grapefruit
Clycerine (added to water helps hydration)
Hydration helps,

Taking a break also helps

Why cant u give blood any longer?

j2048b

Awards
Glycerine in VERY SMALL DOSES

LIKE 1 TABLESPOON PER GALLON OF WATER,

wrugg08

Awards
Whats ur current dosage??

Grapefruit
Clycerine (added to water helps hydration)
Hydration helps,

Taking a break also helps

Why cant u give blood any longer?
My trt dosage is 140mgs a week. Hcg 250 iu every other day .05 anastrozole every 3 days. I can give blood. I just can't wait for the next blood drive. I feel like im having a heart attack every day. Then a take some blood thinners to help with the symptoms. The last time this happened I gave blood that very day and never experienced those symptoms again until now.

j2048b

Awards
Hell why so much hcg??? Way to much in my opinion but i dont know ur circumstances,

What blood thinners are u taking?

Can u go to a different town and give blood there as well?

How do u pin ur test?

Whats ur cardio like?

wrugg08

Awards
Aspirin. I can goto another town to donate. And my cardio is 12 miles a day 4x a week. My wife pins it for me on my a$$ cheek.

j2048b

Awards
Id recommend going to another town,

Why so much hcg? Ive only ever seen 250 1-2 xs per week, and .25-1 mlg anastrozole per week, too much hcg causing e2 to rise thus equalling a lot of anastrozole imo,

Cardio should help lower itx but dayum if u can id suggest lowering that hcg amount and ull see u need less anastrozole per week

Hell this is how mine use to go

Sunday, hcg 250
Monday test 200 mlg
Wed anastrozole 1 mlg
Thur hcg 250

And never had any issues, always had great levels,

Mark46

Awards
Mine gets like that my doc calls in to the lab and they pull a pint of blood off me when my hematocrit gets to 50

wrugg08

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I was hoping for a quicker resolution. Kind of like magic lol. Maybe I can convince my Dr to approve some blood loss.