1-Andro and Epiandrosterone Cycle with pics

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
Hey Guys

Started my second cycle ever yesterday. Ran my first cycle a couple months back it was a 1-andro and 4-andro cycle. Noticed some great gains and PRs. Went from about 172 to roughly 190 with not too much fat gain. Kind of slacked the past two months, and now I'm shooting for a solid recomp. Sitting at 188 and would like to remain about the same weight, while cutting fat and keep/gaining muscle.

I decided for my goals, I will be running a 1-andro and epiandrosterone cycle. I purchased Super Mandro and Anabolic Trinity. I will be taking the Super Mandro 3 times daily spread out throughout the day, and the Anabolic Trinity one time preworkout. I have enough for an 8 week cycle, which I will run Shield for a cycle support. Post cycle I have PCT 3x and DMAA which are both VL brand. Will continue with the basics too, multi, creatine, preworkout, protein, glucosamine, and glutamine.

Previous PRs (Might not currently be there)
Bench: 285
Squat:335
Dead:365

Squat and deads I know I have a lot of opportunity, feel like form and the mental battle are what really are holding me back.

Here's some starter pics, I'll try and update the pics and how I'm feeling weekly, I won't be doing a daily workout log.

Any feedback/suggestions are appreciated!

IMG_0009.jpg
IMG_0010.jpg
IMG_0011.jpg
IMG_0012.jpg
IMG_0016.jpg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this. Two solid products for sure. Also sent you a pm about pct.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely recommend getting a serm.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Think about it like an extension to your cycle plus any bit of suppression you might get from the andros which I doubt there is much, also one will keep your estrogen in check a little more then just coming off cold turkey. I would use one for 3 to 4 weeks.. Nolvadex/Tamoxifen 20mg for 2 weeks, 10mg the last 1 or 2.. Looking forward to this log, I ran 1andro and 4andro one time with good results

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
Awesome! Great info. Should I run my PCT and DMAA with it too? Or are they basically garbage

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Great info. Should I run my PCT and DMAA with it too? Or are they basically garbage
You can run both of those along side your serm. :)

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
Cool thanks guys! FYI Wednesday will be the day I upload new pictures and give a brief weekly recap

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
Tips for actually growing traps would be appreciated too hahahah

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Tips for actually growing traps would be appreciated too hahahah
There is actually a little article with videos foot better shoulder and trap work I thin covers it all, just throw one or the other in the search box ill see if I can't find it and post the link for you. I love bent over lateral raises sets of 15 with lighter dumbbells, cable face pulls with rope, prone incline bench upright rows stopping 3/4ths short of letting your arms hang for a finisher. Upright rows with barbells.. There s s some good ones for burning the traps, just remember just cause your going light for 15s your not a *****, your working muscles that aren't hit with regular basic routines.

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
Hey Guys

Thought I would give a little more background info and Reid description of my training.

I'm 25, I've been lifting since 2011. Been naturally bulking and cutting yearly. Lean for me is around 167 10%, and most I've ever weighed 198. This past February was the first time I ever took something that couldn't be purchased at a major supplement store. The 1-andro 4-andro stack was nice! All major lifts went up 20lbs roughly, and weight went up about 15ish pounds. Hoping I don't get addicted to the pro hormone life, just want to get to that point where I feel like I have decent size and am lean enough. I think 180ish around 10-12% would be ideal.

Current training
I have a 5 day split, and don't really take rest days unless needed, or my schedule doesn't fit. I enjoy going to the gym, and hate to rest. I do work 10 hour days and have an hour commute each way, so some days can be challenging.

Chest
Flat barbell bench press 5x5
Incline dumbbell 6-8 reps x3
Flat flys 6-8 reps x3
Weighted dips 8-10 reps x3
Super set upward cable flys and downward cable flys for burnout

Back
Deadlifts 5x5
Supine barbell row 6-8 reps x5
Lat pull downs 8-10 reps x3
Seated cable row 8-10 x3
Straight arm pull down with rope 8-10 x3
Pull-ups to failure

Biceps and triceps
Superset dumbbell curl and skull crushers 8-10 x3
Superset barbell curl and overhead triceps press 8-10 x3
Triceps push down 8-10 x3
Single arm cable curls 8-10 x3
And then kind of whatever else I'm feeling

Shoulders
Overhead barbell press 5x5
Upright barbell row 8-10 x3
Dumbbell lateral raised 8-10 x3
Facepulls with rope 8-10 x3
Shrug variation depending on day 8-10 x3
Once again whatever else I'm feeling

Legs
Leg press 8-10 x5
Barbell squats 8-10 x5
Leg extensions leg curl machine superset 8-10 x3
Abductor machine 8-10x3
Adductor machine 8-10x3

Alternate abs and cardio each day

Any recommendations/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Diet so far has been relatively clean. High protein, lower carb is my plan. Not counting anything really just aware of protein in each meal.

Today is day 5 and I've noticed some good drive and focus in the gym so far, most likely placebo/excitement from the supplements. Lifts have been good, besides today. Hit chest but numbers were down, but still got a good pump. I played 18 this morning and it actually drained me, so relating that to my crappy lift.

If you guys have any questions or anything at all, please shoot them my way.

New pictures on Wednesday

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome workouts, and keep pushing Brother!

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
IMG_0028.jpg
IMG_0029.jpg
IMG_0031.jpg
IMG_0032.jpg
IMG_0033.jpg

Tried to take the same pictures, but not always the easiest thing haha

Mastiff71

Awards
Lloks hood. I do think the volume is too much for your goals though. If I read it correctly you're looking to recomp while adding a good amount of mass. It'll take a mountain of calorues and a lot of rest to recover from the workout frequency and the heavy work schedule. Just a thought. Solid progress though. Someone correct me if Im wrong but arent those kinda wet compounds, too?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
I wouldn't be against focusing on a cut and attempting to maintain weight. My goal isn't necessarily to lose fat and gain mass, more so to lose fat and maintain current size

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'll follow your journey. keep up the good work

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Indeed I'm interested in following along. Good job thus far

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
Thanks for the follow and support guys! I have been extremely focused in the gym lately, loving it! The cardio motivation still isn't quite there hahaha

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
IMG_0046.jpg
IMG_0047.jpg
IMG_0048.jpg

No major body changes yet. Diet this past weekend was horrible, and still haven't gotten on the cardio bus. More so at the point of executing the things I know I need to do to see results. I'm only going to get out what I put in.

On the other hand, weights are starting to move smoother, and the drive in the gym is unreal. I never want to leave!

Mastiff71

Awards
I feel your pain bud! Just remember that today is a new day and another opportunity to get some things right that you may have missed yesterday. �� One foot in front of the other, and the progress will come!

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
First time hitting 405 on deads today, not the cleanest but still new pr!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just keep on keepin on!

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
First time hitting 405 on deads today, not the cleanest but still new pr!
Good ****... I remember when I hit that 405 for the first time early this year. And hitting on a cut too that's more impressive

Spartan lean

Awards
Just came off a similar run. I would definitely have a serm on hand for the end of yours. Maybe nolva. Thats what I am using now and things are going good. What dosages of the andros are you taking?
Maybe try 15 min of light cardio as a warm up before you lift and possibly after you lift.

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
I'm following the serving sizes for each supplement so Super Mandro 3 times a day, so 300 mg of 1-andro, and one serving of Anabolic trinity before I workout, 300 mg of 3b-hydroxy-etioallocholan-17-one ????, 100 mg of laxosterone, and 100 mg of androsterone.

Still need to order my serm. Not too knowledgeable on them honestly.

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
IMG_0073.jpg
IMG_0074.jpg
IMG_0075.jpg

I'll work on taking some better pictures sometime this week. Definitely think fat has gone down some

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Looking pretty good bro! Your back has really good symmetry and definition to it, traps and shoulders are on point! Keep up the great work

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
Sorry guys haven't updated in a while. Still going strong! Lifts continue to go up, weight maintaining, but fat is dropping for sure! That was my overall goal. I have about 4 weeks left, still need to order my PCT. I have done some brief research, and haven't found much of a difference between nolva and clomid. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Really pushing for that 315 bench by the end of the cycle!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Sorry guys haven't updated in a while. Still going strong! Lifts continue to go up, weight maintaining, but fat is dropping for sure! That was my overall goal. I have about 4 weeks left, still need to order my PCT. I have done some brief research, and haven't found much of a difference between nolva and clomid. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Really pushing for that 315 bench by the end of the cycle!
Clomid is best for restarting hpta, but has sides even for some at low doses, Nolva is awesome but a little more toxic. ive always used nolva for super heavy cycles and light ones, always did the trick at 20mg daily 2 weeks 10mg daily for 2-4 more weeks.
Clomid you could probably get away with using 20-40mg, I would just start at 20mg see how it goes for a week, if your good do another week or two at 20 then drop it to 10mg another week or two.. or If you want to make sure your dosing high enough I would say 40-60mg, if you don't get the weird sides do that and taper 20mg every week or two til your down to 10mg for 2 weeks.
I wouldn't recommend anything too serious for just an andro cycle, shoot I would almost just use mosty OTC stuff if it were cheaper.

I used BLR Stack on one PCT after a 4 months heavy duty pro hormone and aas cycle and surprisingly felt great the entire time. I even made a log out of it if your interested in it, few other guys did too I think Vujade, and a few others cant remember the names..
Rebirth (in place of nolva or clomid) Letrone (in place of aromasin or adex) Prolactrone just for the GH benefits(but usually in place of prami or caber for prolactin effects from 19nors)
Viron for the test booster and Follidrone just for an extra anabolic boost from the Epicatechin(mysotatin inhibitor) of course anybody wanting to be 110% sure they are going to get a thorough and tried and true method would go the first mentioned routes with nolva, clomid or both. and I would say aromasin for the AI use that maybe 12.5mg every other day for the entire PCT and even 2weeks after your done with everything.
Good luck!

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
Awesome, thank you! Does anyone have any trusted websites where they buy their SERM? And do I start it immediately after finishing my last dosage of andros?

Sphinx12

Awards
Awesome, thank you! Does anyone have any trusted websites where they buy their SERM? And do I start it immediately after finishing my last dosage of andros?
We can't provide sources, but if you use google to find steroid source reviews a top result will provide you with great sources for the SERM.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yea Usually best to start as soon as its had time to clear your system, I think with the Andros they only last a day or two, I could be wrong but I would start my serm and ai dosage day after your last dose of Andros, and go from there.

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
So I should take an AI with the serm too? Currently have an OTC ptc, PTC 3x and DMAA by VL. Was going to run those alone side a serm

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So I should take an AI with the serm too? Currently have an OTC ptc, PTC 3x and DMAA by VL. Was going to run those alone side a serm
Hmm DMAA is a stimulant not an AI? and its PCT (post cycle treatment or therapy) and what do you have exactly?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
and yea, I like to take an AI at low doses every other day well doing pct on serms cause they don't inhibit the aromatase making estrogen in your body, the serms only block it in certain areas so you still could have high estrogen but you don't wanna run your ai too high usually cause you still want a little estrogen in there hence why I use low dose aromasin every other day. just enough to keep it In check

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
IMG_0133.jpg

That is a label of the pct and the DMAA is 1500 mg. And thank you, I will look into ordering the AI also

Spartan lean

Awards
I ran otc spartan pct with RC nolva worked great for me. Started day after cycle ended.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Order the serm already and have it handy. Should of had it prior to cycle imo in case something happened

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
Plan is to order nolva run 20 mg for 2 weeks then 10 for 2 more. Think I'm holding off on AI

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Plan is to order nolva run 20 mg for 2 weeks then 10 for 2 more. Think I'm holding off on AI
I don't know if I would skip the aI, I mean I'm sure youll get through PCT with the serm but have you heard of gyno/estro rebound? sometimes people that drop AIs and especially a serm with encounter estrogen spikes shortly after the serm and then your not protected period from getting gyno or any other estro related effects,, cause believe it or not the SERMs even though they can negate gyno and estrogen related side effects,, they are still etrogenic In certain ways, they block it in some area and actually partially induce it in others, so you could possibly have a higher level of estrogen that you don't want and basically a week or two after PCT with the sERMs I always run aromasin 12.5mg every other day and ive always been perfect coming off.just a little bit of advce try and keep you as healthy and benefit as much as possible from the hard work and money your putting into this.

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
295 bench today weighing right around 190. 4 weeks left. Goal is to get 315 weighing about the same

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Im ran a straight epiandro cycle. BLR Rebirth and Letrone as well as Sparta PCT. Also continually running FD2 and Brawn from BPS

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
IMG_0173.jpg
IMG_0174.jpg
IMG_0175.jpg

Definitely starting to notice more definition, major changes from original pictures. I'm in a great routine right now. Work, gym, sleep haha diet has been good, just all high protein, lower carb not really counting anything. Have not done a ton of cardio, probably would have more drastic results if I did

Gclapp92

Gclapp92

Awards
Ordered my Nolva and arimidex. Is 20mg enough nolva for the first two weeks or should I go higher? Dosage for arimidex??? Also what can I expect to my body physique during pct. still 3 weeks of cycle left