1-Andro and Epiandrosterone Cycle with pics

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. 184lbs today. Weight has definitely been dropping the last week or two. I've been working 12+ hour days then hitting the gym. Probably not quite enough calories, but feel like I'm stilling maintaining muscle. A couple lifts are slightly down or have plateaued. Definition continues to increase so guess I can complain!

For my Nolva and Anastrazole, do I just put the drips right in my mouth or mix them? And just once a day will be weird!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Gclapp92 View Post
    184lbs today. Weight has definitely been dropping the last week or two. I've been working 12+ hour days then hitting the gym. Probably not quite enough calories, but feel like I'm stilling maintaining muscle. A couple lifts are slightly down or have plateaued. Definition continues to increase so guess I can complain!

For my Nolva and Anastrazole, do I just put the drips right in my mouth or mix them? And just once a day will be weird!
    Mix! Nolva taste awful! Fruit juice or pre workout works well.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Craeshe View Post
    Mix! Nolva taste awful! Fruit juice or pre workout works well.
    Guess it depends on who you get it from. My Nolva doesn't taste bad. Kind of like kids cherry aspirin or something.

4. Well done buddy!

Keep up that hard work, it always pays off. Remember, the days that break you make you

Dr. B

5. Hey Guys I'm having problems accurately measuring my Nolva and arimidex. My dropper doesn't have measurements and Walmart doesn't seem to have any that go under 1.25. Any suggestions?? Don't want to screw by myself by going over or hnder
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Gclapp92 View Post
    Hey Guys I'm having problems accurately measuring my Nolva and arimidex. My dropper doesn't have measurements and Walmart doesn't seem to have any that go under 1.25. Any suggestions?? Don't want to screw by myself by going over or hnder
    Check another pharmacy man. Walgreens, CVS, etc... You should be able to find a 1ML oral syringe (no needle) is what you'll want to grab. Those will have smaller markings.

7. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Check another pharmacy man. Walgreens, CVS, etc... You should be able to find a 1ML oral syringe (no needle) is what you'll want to grab. Those will have smaller markings.
    We have some medical supply stores in town too that have them. You can get away with the dropper but I prefer the syringe

8. Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    We have some medical supply stores in town too that have them. You can get away with the dropper but I prefer the syringe
    Yeah, I agree. The dropper is definitely best, but there have been a couple research chems that I wanted to measure out .125ml on and you definitely need a syringer for that as I haven't seen a dropper go below .25

9. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Yeah, I agree. The dropper is definitely best, but there have been a couple research chems that I wanted to measure out .125ml on and you definitely need a syringer for that as I haven't seen a dropper go below .25
    Also couldn't he get an insulin syringe too? Idk if the pharmacy will give you one though

10. Quote Originally Posted by Apsmith4992 View Post
    Also couldn't he get an insulin syringe too? Idk if the pharmacy will give you one though
    I'm not really familiar with those, but he's not needing to pin it. I just picked up a 10ml oral syringe at my local grocery store. It wasn't even in the pharmacy, just with all the vitamins and whatnot.

11. We're good, swung by a Riteaid and grabbed one. Day 2 of PCT, 40 mg of Nolva this week, and .25 of anastrazole every other day

12. Name:  IMG_0291.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  1.74 MBName:  IMG_0287.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  1.48 MBName:  IMG_0289.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  131.8 KB

A couple days into PCT, numbers have been slightly down, but weight is too. Definitely leaning out, just need to keep working!

13. Yeah, just keep trudging through PCT man! The lethargy can be a b!tch as well as motiviation down to hit the gym, but it's imperative you go as it helps to restore test levels too when you work out.

Keep it up, brotha!

14. 40 Nolva a day? A bit high for this stack. IMO - I did 20/20/10/last week 10 every other day

No gyno or strength loss.

15. Yeah idk just playing it safe. I will say I think the Nolva has been destroying my stomach. Had the runs multiple days

16. Name:  IMG_0347.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  300.9 KBName:  IMG_0348.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  64.6 KB

Been super busy with work and life lately. Dropping weight like no other. Sitting at 180 this morning, and strength has dropped. I have changed to more of a hiit style of training so it make sense. PCT is going alright, maybe should have waited longer to change my style. Definitely great progression from day 1

17. So today marks 3 months since I started this cycle. I was 2 months on and last month was my PCT. started around 192, and now I'm sitting around 175. Very good journey, not sure if I'll do another PH anytime soon or what I want. Still would like to lean out some more, but definitely recognize my progress. If anyone has any questions about anything at all please ask away! Thanks for all the support and advice along the way guys! Name:  IMG_0462.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  1.57 MBName:  IMG_0463.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  1.60 MB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. From 225 to 203 and still going/ with pics
    By survey in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 01:42 PM
  2. Test e and dbol cycle with pre-existing gyno
    By ThePrince14 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 01:48 PM
  3. Test E, and Adex cycle, with a question
    By Boomer3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 02:31 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 07:55 PM
  5. Time between Andro and Superdrol cycles?
    By burnuphard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 05:09 PM