Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Name:  IMG_0046.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  172.3 KBName:  IMG_0047.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  164.8 KBName:  IMG_0048.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  87.0 KB

No major body changes yet. Diet this past weekend was horrible, and still haven't gotten on the cardio bus. More so at the point of executing the things I know I need to do to see results. I'm only going to get out what I put in.

On the other hand, weights are starting to move smoother, and the drive in the gym is unreal. I never want to leave!

2. I feel your pain bud! Just remember that today is a new day and another opportunity to get some things right that you may have missed yesterday. �� One foot in front of the other, and the progress will come!
    •   

3. First time hitting 405 on deads today, not the cleanest but still new pr!

4. Just keep on keepin on!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gclapp92 View Post
    First time hitting 405 on deads today, not the cleanest but still new pr!
    Good ****... I remember when I hit that 405 for the first time early this year. And hitting on a cut too that's more impressive
    •   

6. Just came off a similar run. I would definitely have a serm on hand for the end of yours. Maybe nolva. Thats what I am using now and things are going good. What dosages of the andros are you taking?
    Maybe try 15 min of light cardio as a warm up before you lift and possibly after you lift.

7. I'm following the serving sizes for each supplement so Super Mandro 3 times a day, so 300 mg of 1-andro, and one serving of Anabolic trinity before I workout, 300 mg of 3b-hydroxy-etioallocholan-17-one ????, 100 mg of laxosterone, and 100 mg of androsterone.

Still need to order my serm. Not too knowledgeable on them honestly.

8. Name:  IMG_0073.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  260.1 KBName:  IMG_0074.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  218.1 KBName:  IMG_0075.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  99.7 KB

I'll work on taking some better pictures sometime this week. Definitely think fat has gone down some

9. Looking pretty good bro! Your back has really good symmetry and definition to it, traps and shoulders are on point! Keep up the great work

10. Sorry guys haven't updated in a while. Still going strong! Lifts continue to go up, weight maintaining, but fat is dropping for sure! That was my overall goal. I have about 4 weeks left, still need to order my PCT. I have done some brief research, and haven't found much of a difference between nolva and clomid. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Really pushing for that 315 bench by the end of the cycle!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Gclapp92 View Post
    Sorry guys haven't updated in a while. Still going strong! Lifts continue to go up, weight maintaining, but fat is dropping for sure! That was my overall goal. I have about 4 weeks left, still need to order my PCT. I have done some brief research, and haven't found much of a difference between nolva and clomid. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Really pushing for that 315 bench by the end of the cycle!
    Clomid is best for restarting hpta, but has sides even for some at low doses, Nolva is awesome but a little more toxic. ive always used nolva for super heavy cycles and light ones, always did the trick at 20mg daily 2 weeks 10mg daily for 2-4 more weeks.
    Clomid you could probably get away with using 20-40mg, I would just start at 20mg see how it goes for a week, if your good do another week or two at 20 then drop it to 10mg another week or two.. or If you want to make sure your dosing high enough I would say 40-60mg, if you don't get the weird sides do that and taper 20mg every week or two til your down to 10mg for 2 weeks.
    I wouldn't recommend anything too serious for just an andro cycle, shoot I would almost just use mosty OTC stuff if it were cheaper.

I used BLR Stack on one PCT after a 4 months heavy duty pro hormone and aas cycle and surprisingly felt great the entire time. I even made a log out of it if your interested in it, few other guys did too I think Vujade, and a few others cant remember the names..
    Rebirth (in place of nolva or clomid) Letrone (in place of aromasin or adex) Prolactrone just for the GH benefits(but usually in place of prami or caber for prolactin effects from 19nors)
    Viron for the test booster and Follidrone just for an extra anabolic boost from the Epicatechin(mysotatin inhibitor) of course anybody wanting to be 110% sure they are going to get a thorough and tried and true method would go the first mentioned routes with nolva, clomid or both. and I would say aromasin for the AI use that maybe 12.5mg every other day for the entire PCT and even 2weeks after your done with everything.
    Good luck!

12. Awesome, thank you! Does anyone have any trusted websites where they buy their SERM? And do I start it immediately after finishing my last dosage of andros?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Gclapp92 View Post
    Awesome, thank you! Does anyone have any trusted websites where they buy their SERM? And do I start it immediately after finishing my last dosage of andros?
    We can't provide sources, but if you use google to find steroid source reviews a top result will provide you with great sources for the SERM.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Gclapp92 View Post
    Awesome, thank you! Does anyone have any trusted websites where they buy their SERM? And do I start it immediately after finishing my last dosage of andros?
    Yea Usually best to start as soon as its had time to clear your system, I think with the Andros they only last a day or two, I could be wrong but I would start my serm and ai dosage day after your last dose of Andros, and go from there.

15. So I should take an AI with the serm too? Currently have an OTC ptc, PTC 3x and DMAA by VL. Was going to run those alone side a serm

16. Quote Originally Posted by Gclapp92 View Post
    So I should take an AI with the serm too? Currently have an OTC ptc, PTC 3x and DMAA by VL. Was going to run those alone side a serm
    Hmm DMAA is a stimulant not an AI? and its PCT (post cycle treatment or therapy) and what do you have exactly?

17. and yea, I like to take an AI at low doses every other day well doing pct on serms cause they don't inhibit the aromatase making estrogen in your body, the serms only block it in certain areas so you still could have high estrogen but you don't wanna run your ai too high usually cause you still want a little estrogen in there hence why I use low dose aromasin every other day. just enough to keep it In check

18. Name:  IMG_0133.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  215.1 KB

That is a label of the pct and the DMAA is 1500 mg. And thank you, I will look into ordering the AI also

19. I ran otc spartan pct with RC nolva worked great for me. Started day after cycle ended.

20. Order the serm already and have it handy. Should of had it prior to cycle imo in case something happened
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

21. Plan is to order nolva run 20 mg for 2 weeks then 10 for 2 more. Think I'm holding off on AI

22. Quote Originally Posted by Gclapp92 View Post
    Plan is to order nolva run 20 mg for 2 weeks then 10 for 2 more. Think I'm holding off on AI
    I don't know if I would skip the aI, I mean I'm sure youll get through PCT with the serm but have you heard of gyno/estro rebound? sometimes people that drop AIs and especially a serm with encounter estrogen spikes shortly after the serm and then your not protected period from getting gyno or any other estro related effects,, cause believe it or not the SERMs even though they can negate gyno and estrogen related side effects,, they are still etrogenic In certain ways, they block it in some area and actually partially induce it in others, so you could possibly have a higher level of estrogen that you don't want and basically a week or two after PCT with the sERMs I always run aromasin 12.5mg every other day and ive always been perfect coming off.just a little bit of advce try and keep you as healthy and benefit as much as possible from the hard work and money your putting into this.

23. 295 bench today weighing right around 190. 4 weeks left. Goal is to get 315 weighing about the same

24. Im ran a straight epiandro cycle. BLR Rebirth and Letrone as well as Sparta PCT. Also continually running FD2 and Brawn from BPS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. From 225 to 203 and still going/ with pics
    By survey in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 02:42 PM
  2. Test e and dbol cycle with pre-existing gyno
    By ThePrince14 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 02:48 PM
  3. Test E, and Adex cycle, with a question
    By Boomer3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 03:31 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 08:55 PM
  5. Time between Andro and Superdrol cycles?
    By burnuphard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 06:09 PM