Question and Mid Michigan area doctor suggestions

chevrolet572

Awards
So I am currently seeing Dr Carella in lansing Michigan. I just don't like him for a doctor. He doesn't test estradiol level and just keeps telling me that I have to wait... I have no morning wood at all and no libido, I just feel like I have no control over my penis... I am currently taking 80mg of testosterone cypionate e3.5d we just upped my dose because my test level was at 380. When I started trt it was great and my sex drive was crazy. My e2 level was at 30 last time it was checked. Any suggestions on this issue?

Also can I get some suggestions for doctors in the mid Michigan area? Besides Dr crisler. I am trying to find someone who will take my insurance if possible. I keep getting mixed reviews of Dr crisler so I don't want to take the chance and spend that kind of cash to be disappointed.

Thanks guys

30 yrs old
205 lbs
6'1" tall

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
You may want to look at prolactin as well as full thyroid panel along with proper estrogen level is possible where you may find assistance

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not test for your estradiol using a service like Privatemdlabs? For just under $60 you get a CBC, CMP, LH, FSH, TT and E2.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Why not test for your estradiol using a service like Privatemdlabs? For just under $60 you get a CBC, CMP, LH, FSH, TT and E2.
I was going to say the same thing. If your concerned about it and you generally like the MD you have just get the labs tested yourself and then show them to him.

chevrolet572

Awards
My MD doesn't know much on the topic so he won't make decisions he sent me to an endocrinologist and that guy is the one who won't do things. But I am going to call my doctor and ask for the blood tests the endo didn't ask for. Estradiol and thyroid, but should I ask for DHT as well? Also if I am not doing test levels is it OK to do these blood tests in the afternoon?