TRT Extra T - Should I save it or use it?

testnoob

Awards
I'm on TRT and my prescription means I end up with a tiny bit of unused T in each vial when I get the next one. Is it better to up my dosage ever so slightly each week or save the extra until I have enough for a blast?

testnoob

Awards
Mind if I ask why? I'm going to be eating right and training right regardless, so I figured running slightly higher T all the time would be better in terms of side effect management than a blast?

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Either would deffo work bro. That would just be my preferred method of attack. A nice blast to get that alpha feeling and try to pack on some lean mass

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Either would deffo work bro. That would just be my preferred method of attack. A nice blast to get that alpha feeling and try to pack on some lean mass
You don't want test levels to show too high on bloods l, they may reduce your test dose

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You don't want test levels to show too high on bloods l, they may reduce your test dose
Wouldn't blast do the same thing? Or just wait until it's over and levels drop for next test?

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Wouldn't blast do the same thing? Or just wait until it's over and levels drop for next test?
Yeah just blast then wait for levels to drop again. If you are using a higher amount of test frequently and the doc see this as you responding well to the dose he thinks you are taking he may decide you don't need so much.

Again this is just what I would do personally.

testnoob

Awards
Yeah, that's definitely an argument to blast. My doctor does blood work every 3 months, so I guess I should save enough for a ~8 week blast and 4 week restabilization.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Even 6-7 weeks to play it safe would be a fun little run and allow time for levels to drop off.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on a 300mg blast right now and it's fun. I run one each year around this time for "pool" effects. I'm 3 weeks in and already up 5 lbs and full alpha. When you are on TRT, blasts are great because even when you come back to normal protocol, you retain everything for a long time. I'll be done at the end of July up 10-15lbs and it will carry into the fall. Nothing like normally being a 205-210lb guy and then walking around 220 and ripped up.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm on a 300mg blast right now and it's fun. I run one each year around this time for "pool" effects. I'm 3 weeks in and already up 5 lbs and full alpha. When you are on TRT, blasts are great because even when you come back to normal protocol, you retain everything for a long time. I'll be done at the end of July up 10-15lbs and it will carry into the fall. Nothing like normally being a 205-210lb guy and then walking around 220 and ripped up.
This sounds fun haha

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It all goes hand in hand because as soon as I up the test, I get ravenous, but I also train longer and harder.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you get your new vials according to date? If so, Id drain each vial dry before starting the new/next one, and have the leftover oil "buildup" in future vials, rather than have 20 vials lying around with tiny amounts left in the bottom.

testnoob

Awards
kisaj, when you do this, what do you see in terms of sides? I run 100mg/week with no HCG or AI normally, so I'm very curious what this is like for you since 300-500 is as high as I'd want to go and I don't want to add any extras for a first time blasting.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Awesome, and this is exactly what I'm talking about!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on TRT and my prescription means I end up with a tiny bit of unused T in each vial when I get the next one. Is it better to up my dosage ever so slightly each week or save the extra until I have enough for a blast?
how much of a ML is left in the vial?

Unless it's half a bottle no one will be blasting with it until 2021 or so.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
How much extra are you talking ? If it's not anything substantial use it..

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
kisaj, when you do this, what do you see in terms of sides? I run 100mg/week with no HCG or AI normally, so I'm very curious what this is like for you since 300-500 is as high as I'd want to go and I don't want to add any extras for a first time blasting.
No sides at 300 until towards weeks 5-8 and then I notice a slight increase in e2. I keep an AI around for that time but only as needed. I get agitated a bit easier and it's manageable. That's about it. For the physical benefit, it is well worth it. I'm already getting comments pretty consistently even from people that see me a lot. Everyone wants to know my workout. Lol

Weight is at 214 today. 7lbs is pretty damn noticeable in a month.

testnoob

Awards
What do you mean by "notice a slight increase in e2"? Since I normally just run T-cyp with no AI, I don't have a sense for when I might need one during a blast. I also live in NY, where it's against the law to get blood work unless it's ordered by a local doctor, so I wouldn't be able to test part way to see how my numbers look.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on TRT for years and have many labs associated that I took when trying to determine the need of an AI. I am very aware of when I notice e2 increasing and it has always started with an increases in aggression, agitation, and temper. I could go run labs right now and I guarantee that e2 would be elevated over my normal levels. However, I don't want to suppress it unless it gets too high or if this were going to be a long running protocol.

testnoob

Awards
I've been on TRT for years and have many labs associated that I took when trying to determine the need of an AI. I am very aware of when I notice e2 increasing and it has always started with an increases in aggression, agitation, and temper. I could go run labs right now and I guarantee that e2 would be elevated over my normal levels. However, I don't want to suppress it unless it gets too high or if this were going to be a long running protocol.
If you're on TRT, and you know the e2-associated sides come around weeks 5-8, why don't you blast for 4 weeks, cruise for a few, then blast another 4? Just wondering what kinds of things I should be considering when planning this out.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because I like to run an 8 week cycle and not a 4 week. :) Gains increase even more after week 4, so there is no way I am cruising at that point.

JBoneke

Awards
You could just wait an extra day to take blood test too. Results won't be accurate but your test won't be too high either.