HMG

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Reading to the end of the web and looking at tons of youtube videos it seems like after blasting and cruising body builders have way better lucky Fertility wise using HMG then anything else. Seems to be the go to for better and faster results then HCG, clomid and the other normal fertility drugs you read on. Anyone on here have experience with this or know anyone who has? I know price wise it's not cheap but more concerned about hearing results. Thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Reading to the end of the web and looking at tons of youtube videos it seems like after blasting and cruising body builders have way better lucky Fertility wise using HMG then anything else. Seems to be the go to for better and faster results then HCG, clomid and the other normal fertility drugs you read on. Anyone on here have experience with this or know anyone who has? I know price wise it's not cheap but more concerned about hearing results. Thanks
Clincial dosage used in studies where around 75 mgs x 3 time per week for HMG for fertility

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Pro Bodybuilding 15
J Male Anti-Aging Medicine 1
S 35 and Older 10
S 35 and Older 0
S 35 and Older 0