Sarms yk-11 and rad140

jstopyra

Awards
Did a cycle of rad140, 20mg everyday for 4 weeks. Dieted correctly and saw small gains on my third week (nothing compared to prohormones).
Anyway i was considering doing 15mg of yk-11 and 30 mg of rad140 everyday for 15 more days. Would this be a good idea ? Also should i expect any side effects? And what would you use for pct? Thanks, im new to the sarms.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Your going to run a test base right? If not, your going to be very lethargic.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I dealt with sporadic moments of lethargy on YK as it does have a short half-life. Also, given the progestin properties, water retention is fairly likely and certainly was the case for me. Other than those two issues...it is my favorite "SARM."

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
I'd consider yk-11 a prohormone instead of a sarm at the moment. Not enough positive evidence out there on it..
I think you should look into starting a cycle of lgd4033, only heard good things. And always make sure your sarms source is legit, otherwise you'll be throwing your money away.

rockymtnoak

Awards
running LGD 4033 and MK677 currently. I have to say one of my favorite combos so far. even moderately dosed and there have been undeniable benefits. I was actually shocked I didn't expect the efficacy to be on level it was with lgd4033. weight, reps, fullness, hardness, vascularity, are all gowing up. feel great, eating great, sleeping great recovery is effortless. has a very good feel to it and it's only getting better. yk has one of the more pronounced shutdowns of the sarms from what I gather. lgd not so much of an issue. and won't turn you night blind haha

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
YK-11 is not really a SARM now is it? It has a steroid backbone, and it has more to do with myostatin inhibition and Follistatin production. Far more than DHT allegedly.

yk vs test.png

YK-11 on the left, and Testosterone on the Right​

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is YK-11 more useful for bulking?
I believe so because of the water retention which does not look so hot when cutting. Others have not made this complaint so it really is dependent on individual response it seems.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Man, I have 4 bottles of Olympus Labs YK-11 just sitting around in my apartment. I have so many other steroids and prohormones that I doubt I'll ever use them. If only there was something I could do with them...

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why is this even in the anti-aging forum. This is supposed to be for guys on TRT not for cycling. Post in the correct forum