Dosage Question

tjla7

Awards
Hi, I'm new here and have been struggling with my hematocrit for a while. It goes up unless I dose only 100mg -120mg per week. I have low shbg with this dosing...Around 7-12. Trough levels are usually around 500. Day after spike will be 1500-1700.

I have been dosing recently with 50mg every 3.5 days. Free testosterone really good and above range at trough, total test 933. Hematocrit jumped very high. After donating every 2 months I'm up to 17.2 and 52.

I feel great with the bi weekly dosing and my shbg has increased to 20. Any suggestions as I don't like to high hematocrit.

E2 normal

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Most guys are starting out 60-80 mgs a week split into shots every 3.5 days and are doing just fine with less e2 issues. Again one needs to follow their doctors recommendations and they may be suggest phlebs. Often a small dosage of aspirin may be prescribed

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recommend going to ExcelMale dot com or the FB page called Testosterone Replacement Therapy Discussion. Tons of people there talking about this very same problem.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Also could be a sign of dehydration
Next time you get blood work make sure you are well hydrated before
How much caffeine do you consume daily? I have had several clients who use a lot of caffeine/drank coffee putting body into a state of dehydration

tjla7

Awards
Thanks! I only drink green tea and decaf coffee.

Will the 60-80mgs help with muscle gains like 100mg - 120mg? Probably a stupid question.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Remember there is general health and optimization. Push envelope too hard one way it will push back

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May I suggest using this app to track these hormone tests:

myBloodTracker
https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

-All tests stored locally on your iPhone/iPad
-Features over 200 blood tests with customizable ranges and units.
-Full male/female hormone panels
-Once you enter the test results, it instantly indicates if you are in or out of range.
-With a touch of the button it graphs all your test results to indicate if you are trending high or low.

It really is your answer to keeping bloodwork organized.