Trt and ****

burbage

Awards
For those on trt. Does your c**k always work when needed or does it sometimes not work because of other hormones getting out of whack?

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
Clomid monotherapy here. I'm functioning better than before I was on it. Blood work will help tell the story.

Sloth Hogan

Awards
Yeah I feel like almost any hormone screws with my libido. I haven't used trt but I'm on my second cycle of ph and I have one sarm cycle under my belt. And I feel like I have better libido off cycle with legit hgw. Sry, that's probably not helpful

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
TRT should make this more normal...

My libido tanked when my T plummeted and came right back after a few months on TRT

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I bet you are shooting loads like Peter North ... lol

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Estrogen level affects libido and erectile strength. What is your bloodwork showing for TT, FT and E2?

burbage

Awards
Estrogen level affects libido and erectile strength. What is your bloodwork showing for TT, FT and E2?
I posted my levels in this thread:
(whoops, not enough posts to post links.)

Testosterone is really low at 4.8 and the range is 9.9 - 30. It was taken around 8.30 am. I also have high e2 and shbg.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it looks like your E2, being high, is contributing to your issue. Is your doctor up for prescribing Anastrozole or other AI to lower that E2?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A great resource is ExcelMale dot com or the FB page called Testosterone Replacement Therapy Discussion. Sounds like you have to learn more about your TRT as your doctor may not know what he's doing.

burbage

Awards
In Canada. No dr helping me. I pay for my own bloods.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In Canada. No dr helping me. I pay for my own bloods.
How are you getting the TRT...?

I would book an appointment with an endo

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm buying online from e-roids.
Yeah I wouldn't call self-medicating TRT, a lot of differences for us when advising you

An actual TRT dose or are you aiming higher

Telling a doctor here, and getting a proper set of bloods and professional opinion, is still my vote.
Easy to mess with things while playing with hormones and possibly now SERMs (which may not be rx) to fix libido issues.

In any scenario you need a full set of bloodwork

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Cheaper to goto United States the deal with politics. People fly from U.K. Australia and India as its cheaper getting a ticket and doing the labs coming to the office then paying for a doctors (if you can find on in the country) to initiate then lab fees on top

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
He's Canadian and as long as he plays his cards right this could be free for tests.

Not everyone is comfortable telling their doctor though

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Trying to get a Canadian health insurance to cover labs good luck. I work with one of the best doctors in the country even with her pulling teeth does not work..