Ankle Break Recover, taking Sermorelin GHRP-2, Advice

msternal

Awards
Hello All. I’m in my early 40s. Was in the best shape of my life for the past 3 years. Found out I needed surgery just above my ankle. Went from running 5k every morning and hitting the weights or boxing gym daily... to a chair for the past 8 wks. Haven’t put on any weight.

3 weeks before the surgery, I had started Sermorelin and GHRP-2, 500 mcg per day. My plan was to drop to 400, then 300 based on my BMI results. I maintained 500 through my injury. Always eating very lean. So the reason for my post is,
A. to see if anyone else has been through this, and what advice they have for getting back in the game.
B., Should I change anything now that I am able to start putting weight on my leg and working out again.

Goal: I missed out of 8 weeks. Over the next 4, I want to surpass where I was when this started.

I appreciate any input!
Thanks!!!

sespress

Awards
Hello All. I’m in my early 40s. Was in the best shape of my life for the past 3 years. Found out I needed surgery just above my ankle. Went from running 5k every morning and hitting the weights or boxing gym daily... to a chair for the past 8 wks. Haven’t put on any weight.

3 weeks before the surgery, I had started Sermorelin and GHRP-2, 500 mcg per day. My plan was to drop to 400, then 300 based on my BMI results. I maintained 500 through my injury. Always eating very lean. So the reason for my post is,
A. to see if anyone else has been through this, and what advice they have for getting back in the game.
B., Should I change anything now that I am able to start putting weight on my leg and working out again.

Goal: I missed out of 8 weeks. Over the next 4, I want to surpass where I was when this started.

I appreciate any input!
Thanks!!!
Look for the peptide bpc. Supposed to be great to heal connective tissue. Tubes tb500 I think is the other one.