Heartburn

Diesel4874

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I recently started a 10 week cycle of 1cc Test and .5cc Deca once a week. Nothing crazy... Ive continued using my Fish Oil, Multivitamin, vitamin D 6000 iu daily, and ZMA before bed. Im a big of Dr Jim Stoppani and use all his products. The Pre Jym, Post Jym, and Pro Jym Protein Powder and products I listed above. I was using all this stuff before I started the cycle, and Im following the same diet. Ever since I started 2 weeks ago Ive noticed i've got a mild case of heartburn especially at night and my heart seems to be beating to a different tune. Its been about 7 or 8 years since I ran a cycle but I don't remember this at all... Is this normal as body isn't used to it yet possibly? Suggestions....

sespress

Awards
I recently started a 10 week cycle of 1cc Test and .5cc Deca once a week. Nothing crazy... Ive continued using my Fish Oil, Multivitamin, vitamin D 6000 iu daily, and ZMA before bed. Im a big of Dr Jim Stoppani and use all his products. The Pre Jym, Post Jym, and Pro Jym Protein Powder and products I listed above. I was using all this stuff before I started the cycle, and Im following the same diet. Ever since I started 2 weeks ago Ive noticed i've got a mild case of heartburn especially at night and my heart seems to be beating to a different tune. Its been about 7 or 8 years since I ran a cycle but I don't remember this at all... Is this normal as body isn't used to it yet possibly? Suggestions....
Well coming from a guy that gets heartburn regularly and is finishing up an oral cycle I can say that some stuff just upsets my stomach. But gear wise your injecting so I dunno.

Diesel4874

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yah I mean I never really get heartburn but I just feel like my heart is racing a little, nothing crazy but it's definitely cranking. I got all the effects I desired from my TRT and the Deca has really helped clean up my aches and pains.

sespress

Awards
Yah I mean I never really get heartburn but I just feel like my heart is racing a little, nothing crazy but it's definitely cranking. I got all the effects I desired from my TRT and the Deca has really helped clean up my aches and pains.
Wait, heart burn or high heart rate. That's different. My heart doesn't ever race when I have reflux.

sespress

Awards
You know I don't know enough to tell you if that's normal from your stuff or not. I don't want to give you bad advice but I'd be careful of a racing heart rate.

Diesel4874

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just went and checked my BP I was 155/88 pulse was 71. Im probably just overthinking it... something I definitely need to keep an eye on. My heart has raced harder off Ephedra in Xenadrine from back in the day. My BP was 120/80 before I started my TRT. Gonna try cutting salt down too some Ive never really watched Sodium beforeATTACH]146876[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Diesel4874

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You know I don't know enough to tell you if that's normal from your stuff or not. I don't want to give you bad advice but I'd be careful of a racing heart rate.
Thanks bud I know what your saying.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just went and checked my BP I was 155/88 pulse was 71. Im probably just overthinking it... something I definitely need to keep an eye on. My heart has raced harder off Ephedra in Xenadrine from back in the day. My BP was 120/80 before I started my TRT. Gonna try cutting salt down too some Ive never really watched Sodium beforeATTACH]146876[/ATTACH]
How long have you been on TRT and when did you last have labs done?

Diesel4874

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Labs were done on 3/14/17. Been on my Therapy 9 total days now. My schedule at work changed during this time too so my body might be a little screwed up from that. I honestly haven't been eating the best as I was eating out a lot on the road. I normally carry meals but didn't have things ready for the change. I spent all day today meal prepping. I haven't been terrible but not great either.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Labs were done on 3/14/17. Been on my Therapy 9 total days now. My schedule at work changed during this time too so my body might be a little screwed up from that. I honestly haven't been eating the best as I was eating out a lot on the road. I normally carry meals but didn't have things ready for the change. I spent all day today meal prepping. I haven't been terrible but not great either.
So you only been on TRT for 9 days?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes well 10 whole days now... lol!
Why run a cycle before you get your TRT protocol nailed down? It can take a year or more to get it dialed in. Cycling things before then will cause you major issues. Just trying to be helpful.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^ This! Big time. Dial in your TRT protocol first. I'm 2 years into TRT and still not dialed in.