Life time TRT? But what about Fertility

619sss

Awards
So I was given primary issue, one ball does not work or it's too small and undescended. After ultrasonic and MRI scan.

I told him I'll run HCG to see if It would help before starting TRT.

His protocol was HCG twice weekly at 2,500ui. At the fifth injection and 2 days later I did a blood test got test 12.99ng/ml, estrogen 82, LH 3.75.

But it did not get any libido, mood, and strength. But completely opposite, feeling like shii iiittt.

I want to start TRT but wondering about fertility, as this will be lifetime. And what should I expect.

I want to fix my mood and libido, life style is crap currently.

Is this the protocol?
Test cypionate 75mg every 3 days
HCG 500iu EO3
Arimidex 0.25mg (EOD)
Liv52DS 4 pills

Maybe some DHT cream, to avoid nipples?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I was given primary issue, one ball does not work or it's too small and undescended. After ultrasonic and MRI scan.

I told him I'll run HCG to see if It would help before starting TRT.

His protocol was HCG twice weekly at 2,500ui. At the fifth injection and 2 days later I did a blood test got test 12.99ng/ml, estrogen 82, LH 3.75.

But it did not get any libido, mood, and strength. But completely opposite, feeling like shii iiittt.

I want to start TRT but wondering about fertility, as this will be lifetime. And what should I expect.

I want to fix my mood and libido, life style is crap currently.

Is this the protocol?
Test cypionate 75mg every 3 days
HCG 500iu EO3
Arimidex 0.25mg (EOD)
Liv52DS 4 pills

Maybe some DHT cream, to avoid nipples?
You felt like crap because your E2 is at 82. You need an AI and a Dr who knows what he's doing. .25 of Arimidex EOD is way too much to start with. Not sure but 500 iu of HCG that often may be too much as well.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are a couple of websites that have great TRT information as well as the good advice above. ExcelMale, Peaktestosterone dot com. FB page called Testosterone Replacement Therapy Discussion.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I've been on TRT for 4 years. About two and a half years ago my wife and I decided to try for a baby. Things weren't working as planned so I went to a fertility doctor and sure enough my sperm levels were low (not nonexistent) and motility and a couple other factors were at play. I was put on HCG injections 1500mgs twice a week I think it was. I too felt like **** due to high estrogen levels, but after a couple months, we were pregnant. The day I found out we had a positive test, I stopped the HCG. It fulfilled it's purpose. Now I have a 13 month old little girl.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
hCG 500 mg 3X weekly is the absolute maximum dose that should ever be used in long-term hCG therapy.

I personally think SERMs are *MUCH* more useful than hCG. Clomid at 12.5 mg EOD or toremifene at 15 mg E3D would probably do everything you need without any additional drugs.