Arimidex dose

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

Currently on 140mg T per week. TRT

I have arimidex.

I take it Monday during my first injection. .25mg And then do my second injection Thursday without it, and take it again on Monday

So this is .25mg once a week.

When on cream my E2 was at 50, which is high but not the highest I've seen. I am not on injections and have a blood test in 3 months but wanna keep my E in line.

Would you recommend .25 Monday / Thursday with pins? Or stick to .25 once a week for now?

Cheers

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I just took my second dose of .25 this week and I'll see how I feel. I had no gyno or anything really, just had a bit of a limp dick for a while

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys.

Currently on 140mg T per week. TRT

I have arimidex.

I take it Monday during my first injection. .25mg And then do my second injection Thursday without it, and take it again on Monday

So this is .25mg once a week.

When on cream my E2 was at 50, which is high but not the highest I've seen. I am not on injections and have a blood test in 3 months but wanna keep my E in line.

Would you recommend .25 Monday / Thursday with pins? Or stick to .25 once a week for now?

Cheers
Cream or cyp?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, either one could be an effective dose for the amount of test you're using. The optimal AI dose for TRT is user dependent. Pick one, stick with it, and let bloods tell the tale.

trn450

trn450

Awards
Honestly, either one could be an effective dose for the amount of test you're using. The optimal AI dose for TRT is user dependent. Pick one, stick with it, and let bloods tell the tale.
This is advice I can agree with. I tailor my results to symptoms and lab results.

sarge40

Awards
As stated, TRT and adjunct dosing is very user dependent. For example, my tendency to aromatize T requires that I dose adex .25mg 2x/week, while I am only taking 50mg TCYP 2x/week. Others can do mild cycles without any AI. Other factors play into TRT as well. My dose is fairly low, but due to my high SHBG, my levels are around 800 just before injection. Lower SHBG levels might require someone to dose higher to hit the same levels. There are a whole slew of numbers to watch, and adjusting to change one number may very well have a negative effect on another.

As said before in this thread, you need to stick with one protocol until your next blood work to let your body hit equilibrium, and adjust accordingly after assessing your bloods. It takes a while before you get it just right, but be patient and you will get there. Took me about two years to where my numbers look good, and more importantly, I feel good.