Clomid question

hydrox

Awards
Hey guys,

I have been on clomid 50mg everyday sinice end of July 2016. Doctor put me on it due to low test (338). Found out that my HPTA is not working which was causing the low test. I have read that clomid can only be used for 6 months. Should I try to taper off and see how I feel? Should I switch to injections? Looking for some input and suggestions.

Thanks
Jordan

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out the ExcelMale and peak testosterone dot com websites. Tons of great information there. There is also the Testosterone Replacement Therapy Discussion FB page as well.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I have been on clomid 50mg everyday sinice end of July 2016. Doctor put me on it due to low test (338). Found out that my HPTA is not working which was causing the low test. I have read that clomid can only be used for 6 months. Should I try to taper off and see how I feel? Should I switch to injections? Looking for some input and suggestions.

Thanks
Jordan
have you had follow-up bloodwork?

clomid has been used for extended periods of time in men (I've seen studies where they went 1 1/2), but not at that dose.... typically it's used at 25 mg/day.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/288103-info-serms.html