new to TRT. cycle question

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
hey guys.

I am 28 and was just prescribed compounded test cream at a starting low dose at 50mg a day for the first month with re done bloods at months end. Was wondering about running something like anavar down the road (not right now as I am working on how this dose will treat my levels before dabbling with other compounds). Since this is a lower dose just to get my test back to mid / high normal range, would I still need PCT after stacking another compound with my daily TRT dosage? Or should I just be able to come off and continue TRT and deal with a bit of a drop for a few weeks?

Please let me know, sorry for the ignorance. Appreciate the help

Cheers fellas

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hey guys.

I am 28 and was just prescribed compounded test cream at a starting low dose at 50mg a day for the first month with re done bloods at months end. Was wondering about running something like anavar down the road (not right now as I am working on how this dose will treat my levels before dabbling with other compounds). Since this is a lower dose just to get my test back to mid / high normal range, would I still need PCT after stacking another compound with my daily TRT dosage? Or should I just be able to come off and continue TRT and deal with a bit of a drop for a few weeks?

Please let me know, sorry for the ignorance. Appreciate the help

Cheers fellas
The whole point of TRT is that there will never again be a "drop" lol. Run whatever you want with it and then drop the other and continue the TRT

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
The whole point of TRT is that there will never again be a "drop" lol. Run whatever you want with it and then drop the other and continue the TRT
My test levels will stay the same throughout? Even on cream?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
My test levels will stay the same throughout? Even on cream?
Your test levels will stay at whatever level the cream happens to keep it at. Adding other compounds to the mix will do nothing to those levels