Low testosterone presc. 2000 2x week

Utahcombatvet

Utahcombatvet

Awards
Hello I am currently prescribed hcg 2000 twice a week for low test and fertility. I have been for 10 months. My wife is pregnant and been researching about hcg anybody have knowledge on hcg for low t and should I still be on it. Should I be on a AI. I am wanting to start a epistane run and not sure if I should continue hcg or stop. I read that LH receptor can go bad running hcg too long.

Mark46

Awards
I am on HRT for low testosterone.600mg a week plus HCG .500hcg 3 times a week have been for over a year now and I don't have any prob

Utahcombatvet

Utahcombatvet

Awards
I am on HRT for low testosterone.600mg a week plus HCG .500hcg 3 times a week have been for over a year now and I don't have any prob
What are you taking besides hcg at 600mg a week

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With that much HCG you're more than likely going to run into some high E2 issues. HCG is bad for raising E2. Why didn't your Dr try clomid?

Utahcombatvet

Utahcombatvet

Awards
With that much HCG you're more than likely going to run into some high E2 issues. HCG is bad for raising E2. Why didn't your Dr try clomid?
This what my doctors did they did have me on clomid for 2 months then switched to HCG

Mark46

Awards
I also running 300 mg deca n using 2omg Dbol preworkout take 2 one milagram armadex

Mark46

Awards
A week eblock have blood work done every 8 to 12 weeks

Mark46

Awards
And doc says it stops balls from drawing up so Wat u mean ???

Utahcombatvet

Utahcombatvet

Awards
And doc says it stops balls from drawing up so Wat u mean ???
Mark I understand thank you but you said you have been taking hcg over a year that's why I asked if you have been taking the entire time as you do your cycles. Cause that's what I am trying to find out. I've been on it for almost year and want to start a cycle but read some stuff that made me think I should not.

Mark46

Awards
yes I have been on it for over a year but I did cut back to once a week on shot day then I use as needed i was talking to kisaj about the research

Mark46

Awards
Deca will shut ur system down but it's one of the mildest u can get n also helps a great deal with joint pain

Mark46

Awards
That's where ur HCG comes in it keeps ur balls making

Mark46

Awards
Looks to me like u need to b talkin to ur doc I have blood work done every 8 to 12 weeks have been well over a year now

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry brotha, but you are not on TRT and if your doc is approving your cycle, then best of luck to you. I just don't want anyone coming into this thread thinking this is legitimate. There is not a single doctor, even in shady clinics, that are going to be ok with a patient taking 600mg test, 1500mg HCG, 300mg deca, 20mg dbol, and whatever amount of arimidex you are stating you take.

So I don't care if you get blood work every other week, it means nothing.

Mark46

Awards
Not the deca or Dbol but he is aware of it like I said do ur research

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To the OP: that is a high amount of HCG and you should be running bloods at least every 3 months. If you were, you would know where you stand with your e2 levels and if you feel it necessary to take an AI. Generally HCG will increase e2 levels quite a bit and would require an AI, but not in all cases. How is it improving your test levels?

Curious why your doc switched you from clomid to HCG. Any particular reason?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry brotha, but you are not on TRT and if your doc is approving your cycle, then best of luck to you. I just don't want anyone coming into this thread thinking this is legitimate. There is not a single doctor, even in shady clinics, that are going to be ok with a patient taking 600mg test, 1500mg HCG, 300mg deca, 20mg dbol, and whatever amount of arimidex you are stating you take.

So I don't care if you get blood work every other week, it means nothing.
Why is it there are more and more non-TRT guys getting on the TRT forum and trying to give advice. This entire freaking forum has gone down hill in the past year. The mod's used to monitor what was going on. Now you see guys giving advice about TRT that aren't on TRT and others trying to sale there overpriced snake oil. WTF???? You given me great advice through the years Kisaj and I appreciate you.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Hello I am currently prescribed hcg 2000 twice a week for low test and fertility. I have been for 10 months. My wife is pregnant and been researching about hcg anybody have knowledge on hcg for low t and should I still be on it. Should I be on a AI. I am wanting to start a epistane run and not sure if I should continue hcg or stop. I read that LH receptor can go bad running hcg too long.
Hi there. Your doc put you on hCG to produce more sperm and get your wife pregnant. Since this is acheived, doc should put you on hold and stop hCG as that much hCG for such time will cause estrogen to spike. You should talk to doc and ask if there is any reason that has you still on hCG. After seizure and letting hormones normalize, assuming you have normal test, you can start cycling PCTing and so on. If test is very low you have the clomid restart option or TRT

Utahcombatvet

Utahcombatvet

Awards
To the OP: that is a high amount of HCG and you should be running bloods at least every 3 months. If you were, you would know where you stand with your e2 levels and if you feel it necessary to take an AI. Generally HCG will increase e2 levels quite a bit and would require an AI, but not in all cases. How is it improving your test levels?

Curious why your doc switched you from clomid to HCG. Any particular reason?
Ya hcg acts like LH therefore making make testicles produce more testosterone and increase the mobility and morphology of my sperm

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya hcg acts like LH therefore making make testicles produce more testosterone and increase the mobility and morphology of my sperm
We all know that. But why does your Dr still have you on HCG? You shouldn't be on that much HCG for that long of time.

Utahcombatvet

Utahcombatvet

Awards
We all know that. But why does your Dr still have you on HCG? You shouldn't be on that much HCG for that long of time.
Because I haven't seen him yet did bloodwork 2 weeks ago and see him mid December. Then he will find out she's pregnant

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Because I haven't seen him yet did bloodwork 2 weeks ago and see him mid December. Then he will find out she's pregnant
Keep us posted on what he says and make sure you get a copy of your blood work. You can post it if you're curious about any levels.

Utahcombatvet

Utahcombatvet

Awards
Keep us posted on what he says and make sure you get a copy of your blood work. You can post it if you're curious about any levels.
I'll have to look them up i know my test was 339 estradiol I believe was 32 shbg was 14

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest to wait good 9 months before do anything that will further damage your sperm(like cycling). It will be really tough but you can still make gains and you will very proud of(by doing them against all odds)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Don't mess with anything right now. Not to be too realistic here, but she is pregnant, you don't yet have a child.

Utahcombatvet

Utahcombatvet

Awards
Thanks guys very true. What would you think of a post cycle to help lower estrogen and help boost test alongside hcg

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys very true. What would you think of a post cycle to help lower estrogen and help boost test alongside hcg
Clomid is very good at raising test but you don't want to mess with drugs at the moment. So some natural options are:

1st, I would lower hCG dose to 1000iu twice a week until doc says to stop completely, 2nd I would add D3 and would try to lower E2 with something natural like Inhibit-E, 3rd (assuming you have low libido) I would try a bunch of test boosters. At that low T levels, they are of great help.

These are the steps I did in my case. I have found Rebirth by BLR makes me horny and perform better and stronger (both gym and bed or floor LOL). Have also tried T-Force by omega sports that made me hornier and stronger as well. Now I am on Viron (Tongkat ali )and I see minor benefits so probably will pass on OL Lj100. Next to try is Testruction, Alphamax, Testify and so on

Utahcombatvet

Utahcombatvet

Awards
That is what I am thinking of trying is all natural tributes and fenugreek and a estrogen inhibitor