MK-677 concensus?

MorningMetal

Awards
I'm a 31 yo male looking to get back into weight training after a long hiatus and back injury (L4-L5 disc.) I've been reading pretty good things about MK-677 as far as boosting gh serum levels and igf-1, and that's something I think I could definitely use, but could it be used in some sort of pulse cycle, to prevent any negative feedback loop? What do people think about this?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I'm a 31 yo male looking to get back into weight training after a long hiatus and back injury (L4-L5 disc.) I've been reading pretty good things about MK-677 as far as boosting gh serum levels and igf-1, and that's something I think I could definitely use, but could it be used in some sort of pulse cycle, to prevent any negative feedback loop? What do people think about this?
I wasn't very impressed with it....

pros: great sleep with vivid dreams, better pumps in the gym

cons: I held a lot of water on it (due to the increase in aldosterone/ADH), was hungry all the time on it (due to increased stomach motility), had some painful low back pumps

FWIW, I had several injuries I was hoping that this would help heal, and I didn't really see that with this, at least with about 4 months of use.

IMHO, I would never use it again unless I was looking to put on a ton of mass....

EDIT: down the road, I intend on giving Ipamorelin a whirl, and see if that works. Seems to be more in line with my goals then MK677 was...

hawkfan9

Awards
Seems to work differently for many people. Hunger and bloat seem to be constant for everyone. But, some say it energizes them and others say it gives them lethargy and makes them very sleepy. Heard that a 5on - 2off regimen works well.