AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never heard of it. For test boosters, AlphaMax XT is a great option that will boost testosterone with the 3,4 dinavil, F95, ashwagandha and AI.

I know cubsfan815 is around your age and can speak to how well ALphaMax XT has treated him.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is this that crap they sell on infomercials at like 4am? feel like that's where i heard that name before... if so, its crap.

Check out CEL M-Test. Its geared toward exactly what those infomercial "say" their underdosed garbage is supposed to do... and its got full clinical doses, open label, and is half the price ha.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone tried or know much about Prime Male? I'm 39 about to be 40
I just looked up the profile and price. Please don't waste your money on that :) booneman77 the infomercial was my first thought as well lol.

alpha max xt or cel m-test are much better alternatives. M-test is new but profile is on point. I have used alphamx xt during pct and solo with impressive Results. Can't go wrong with either.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/alpha-max-by-performax-labs

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never heard of it either. I'm going to be 38 next month, and have had nothing but good results from Alphamax XT. It helps boost libido and lower refractory period. The F95 and DHAA help promote fat loss. It's a great all around product.

Aging Warrior

Aging Warrior

Awards
Thanks everyone, are these something that will pct afterwards?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks everyone, are these something that will pct afterwards?
Any "test booster" should be 100% natural... if it's suppressing antural test (ie would need a pct) - its NOT a test booster ha

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It could be worse. He could be at GNC asking some kid about it and getting sold garbage for $200.

You came to the best place my man. Already received better advice.

No on the Prime Male.
Yes to the M-Test.

Great profile there in that sup.

Alphamax XT as well.

Stick around and read a lot. You will gain great knowledge.

Aging Warrior

Aging Warrior

Awards
Hahaha, ya. Wish I would have known about this place years ago

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha, ya. Wish I would have known about this place years ago
Let's start with some basics. Age? Have you had your Testosterone checked with an early as possible blood test? Testosterone is primarily made while sleeping, how's your sleep? More to come based on your answers.

Aging Warrior

Aging Warrior

Awards
39 (40 in 2 months)
Never had testosterone levels checked. Sleep is ok, avg 7 hrs during week and 8 on weekends.
But I usually wake up a few times

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
39 (40 in 2 months)
Never had testosterone levels checked. Sleep is ok, avg 7 hrs during week and 8 on weekends.
But I usually wake up a few times
I would seriously get bloodwork done. I use privatemdlabs dot com. Order the $65 "female hormone panel" ( don't worry it's for males and females). You will get results for CBC, CMP, TT, FSH, LH and E2-a good, basic look at your health and hormones. Do the test as early in the morning as possible (8 AM) and be fasted.

Aging Warrior

Aging Warrior

Awards
I'll look into it, thanks. How long should I go without any sort supplements to get accurate readings?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll look into it, thanks. How long should I go without any sort supplements to get accurate readings?
Depends what supplements. What are you taking?

Aging Warrior

Aging Warrior

Awards
I live in Alaska, there is no place for me to drop off sample.I'm in SE Alaska

Aging Warrior

Aging Warrior

Awards
There is no place close enough for me. I can only leave my town via plane or boat.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M-Test by CEL
TESTRUCTION by evomuse

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check out Getdiesel.com

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
OP, I used Prime Male...it's just ok. After that, I really researched herbs etc that could help. I started taking those individually that I found in my research and they have helped tremendously...been waiting for someone to put those ingredients in one bottle and low and behold, they are finally here with CEL M-Test and OL K1ng's Blood coming damn close to what herbs I use (Ilisted these in another thread about a day or two ago). I ordered both and will add anywhere where I feel they are lacking. I will not be running at the same time...gonna do 2 bottles of M-Test, then 1 of K1ng's Blood, rinse, repeat.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best test booster is low-BF%, heavy squats and Dls, 1st class diet, good deep sleep and happy mojo. Seriously. Plenty of sex as well. Seriously.