34yr old male

Davery

Awards
Hey I am 34. Been training since I was a teenager.

Got my levels checked and total test was 374. My wife and I have a 2 year old and plan on more kids.

My question is should I get on some test or wait till we she gets pregnant again?

Give me some counsel. Thanks

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Hey I am 34. Been training since I was a teenager.

Got my levels checked and total test was 374. My wife and I have a 2 year old and plan on more kids.

My question is should I get on some test or wait till we she gets pregnant again?

Give me some counsel. Thanks

Everybody is different but I was able to conceive (not sure if that's your question tho) before and while on test.
BTW I'm 33.

Davery

Awards
I guess trying to see if I should get on anything to get my levels up to a place where I feel and look better? If so will that have an affect on more children?

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
I guess trying to see if I should get on anything to get my levels up to a place where I feel and look better? If so will that have an affect on more children?
You could always get on test and give it a shot (no pun intended). If you are unable to conceive while on test, get off test with proper pct, then try to conceive again.

IMO It's a misconception about "gear" making you sterile. Then again, I've only done test but have had no issues conceiving.

Davery

Awards
Ok makes sense. What would be a good cycle to get on? (Would want to go to a doc and get a script)

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok makes sense. What would be a good cycle to get on? (Would want to go to a doc and get a script)
Best recommendation is to go to a Dr that has experience with up to date TRT protocols. You should first find out why your test levels are low and try to increase them without TRT. TRT should be your last resort since it's basically for life.

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
The only cycle a doc would put you on, is test. The doc might recommend igf-1 to bring your levels up a bit but It won't raise your levels higher than trt would. But yeah, if you plan on going to a doc for test, he'd put you on trt and that is for life.

I myself, cycle test. Like a 3-4 months on and 4-5 months off. My natural levels are in the mid 600's tho. Good luck, man.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Freeze your sperm. Done. Live your life and be happy mate.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're wanting to have kids, get a sperm count done now. Then IF you get on TRT, the Doc can add HCG that will help your boys continue to work. Then you can get another sperm count done while on TRT to make sure you're still fertile. BUT you need to find out why you're low T before starting TRT.