33 and low test advice please

Bencsis

Awards
Hey everyone, well abit of background on me. I'm 33 years old and have been training for a couple years, noticed decent gains for awhile and everything was going good up until I attempted a cut and lost fair amount of muscle but seemed to keep the fat. Frustrated I attempted to raise my calories and go for a recomp, still spinning my wheels to this day. Anyway, I went to gp to get bloods done and found out I had low T. I've had upwards of 10 tests done since all coming in between 5 - 8nmol/l all done first thing in morning. Gp prescribed me clomid and T went up to 14nmol/l. I come off clomid about a month ago and had bloods checked the other day. Went to the gp and my T is 10nmol/l and my doc told me there's nothing he can do. I carry all/most my fat on my chest and stomach. I have no idea what to do, thinking about doing my own trt. Does this sound like why I'm having trouble burning fat off my chest and stomach. Any advice would be helpful guys, summer is coming lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like your estradiol is high. Can you post that number? Ranges for tests too please.

How long were you on Clomid?
What's your BF% and Weight?

I would not suggest self administering TRT.
*Also get your doc to rec an endo.

-

That said. In the mean time.
There are some things you can do to maximize fat loss with retaining muscle and gaining.
Most important is consistency. How was or is your diet? Macros in check for goals? I'm betting. No.

Personal info.
I lost 70 lbs total over a year.
278 to 208

Solid diet; self awareness; very good program (lifting) and consistency, then supplements to maximize efforts.
Always willing to receive great advice and heeding it. Leave the ego at the door. My motto. Body before Ego.

Bencsis

Awards
Hey mate, will post estradiol when I get back home, just started 4 nights at work. Diet is I'd say very good. Consume about 1600 calories. I train first thing empty stomach meal 1 protein shake and oats, meal 2 chicken and rice, meal 3 chicken and avacado, meal 4 some other sort of meat and nuts, meal 5 tin tuna and tin salmon with extra virgin olive oil.
Pretty standard all the time. Change things up abit with my two carb meals as what type of salad I have. Training is also very consistent train each muscle twice a week, rep ranges 5 - 8.
Body fat, if I had to guess would be about 20%. No fat anywhere else though except for chest and stomach. Arms and legs are well defined
Weight is 67kg ATM since I've been dieting. Was at 75kg at heaviest before I started to cut. Not sure if I'm paranoid now but my right nipple is also getting itchy and sharp little pains. Please no gyno!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey mate, will post estradiol when I get back home, just started 4 nights at work. Diet is I'd say very good. Consume about 1600 calories. I train first thing empty stomach meal 1 protein shake and oats, meal 2 chicken and rice, meal 3 chicken and avacado, meal 4 some other sort of meat and nuts, meal 5 tin tuna and tin salmon with extra virgin olive oil.
Pretty standard all the time. Change things up abit with my two carb meals as what type of salad I have. Training is also very consistent train each muscle twice a week, rep ranges 5 - 8.
Body fat, if I had to guess would be about 20%. No fat anywhere else though except for chest and stomach. Arms and legs are well defined
Weight is 67kg ATM since I've been dieting. Was at 75kg at heaviest before I started to cut. Not sure if I'm paranoid now but my right nipple is also getting itchy and sharp little pains. Please no gyno!!
We are in the same boat ma man. Similar in many ways.

I was much worse before.
40% bf.

Bencsis

Awards
And how did u go about fixing it. I mean I feel I'm just spinning my wheels. If I eat calorie surplus I put on fat, if I eat less my arms seem to shrink but belly and chest look the same. Wonder if I should drop even more calories.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And how did u go about fixing it. I mean I feel I'm just spinning my wheels. If I eat calorie surplus I put on fat, if I eat less my arms seem to shrink but belly and chest look the same. Wonder if I should drop even more calories.
I did a lot of research.
The supplements I chose were in line with my goals, and I've been growing more muscle and losing fat.

Black Lion Research
- Follidrone 2.0
- Letrone
- Exotherm

Here is one of my logs
OCT PCT and 6 week fat loss challenge

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great TRT sites are Excelmale and Peaktestosterone dot com. In addition, the Testosterone Replacement Therapy Discussion FB page.

DozerDean

DozerDean

Awards
^^ those are good sites to start your trt education.

Bencsis

Awards
Yep, I've been reading the Excelmale.com website. A lot of info their. I would love to do my own trt, but at this point in time I'm giving myself 2 months of full commitment to nutrition and training and see what I can achieve. Started couple days ago. I reckon I've been doing everything I can but I'm making a few adjustments. Just posted a question in nutrition section, lol