Daily TRT injections - guinea pigs in here!

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
As some of you may have read, Punkrocker and myself have been doing daily test injections for trt instead of the usual weekly/biweekly regimen. I had tried it with testosterone propionate, injecting 7.5cc every night, which peaked in the morning when I got out of bed. I felt great, and in my opinion is the most natural way which closely mimics circadian rhythm as long as you're ok with daily injections. I was drawing and injecting prop with a 29 gauge insulin pin, piece of cake. Unfortunately I can only acquire prop through UGL sources. I began daily injections with my prescribed testosterone enanthate drawing/injecting with a 27 gauge pin at 7.5cc daily, which eliminated the roller coaster effect that you get with weekly/biweekly injections, but my joints were becoming very sore from what I think was low estradiol since there is no high peak like when you inject weekly/biweekly and have more test converted to e2. I increased my dose to 10cc every morning, and it made all the difference. Joints feel great. I'll get labs next month to see where I'm at, but so far so good!

I really think we're onto something, and hopefully some of you will try this injection schedule out and post your results. Let us know how much you're injecting daily, whether you're using prop, cyp, or enan, how you feel physically and mentally, and labs if you have them.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Running some test prop and test Cyp right now. Since seeing Punkrockers post about injecting ED at night, I've started dosing mine at night as well. I agree I feel amazing upon waking.

DozerDean

DozerDean

Awards
Ok. I gave it some thought and im gonna run the experiment with you guys. This will be my protocol
.11cc test cyp (22mg) nightly
500mcg hcg 2x weekly
.5 anastrozol 2x weekly

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
This definitely interests me and I hope I will contribute soon

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders, quads, and glutes
You must be at no more than 10%(maximum 12%) bodyfat in order for a 1/2" needle to reach the muscle in the glute area, correct?

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I know it's still early to judge how 10cc/day will work for me, but for the first time since I started trt 5 yrs ago I'm able to function sexually every day with no issues. I can get an erection when I want, and keep it for just about as long as I need it, whereas before (especially on injection day) I would have trouble maintaining an erection which was incredibly frustrating. I really think the high dose of 25cc was raising my testosterone level quickly, converting a lot to estradiol, and elevating my blood pressure. And injection days always had me on edge by lunch time, and very quick tempered, which was very bad for family and friend relations. I'm calm and collected on 10cc, like everything is right with the world. I'm able to deal with some f--ked up **** now, things that would totally set me off before. And I'm so alert, from waking up until hitting the sheets. I'm not taking any vitamins, supplements (other than protein powder), or any variables that might play into my feeling of well being. Keeping the supplement cabinet locked until I get bloods next month haha Oh, and my unexplained anxiety has been cut in half or more. Very cool

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Began to feel anxiety at night, so I dropped my dosage down to 8cc/day. I'm incredibly sensitive to estradiol fluctuations, so hopefully just this small change will take care of it.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Still noticing the anxiety, but it's better. And no where NEAR the anxiety and roller coaster I was having with .25cc twice per week. I really wish I was on prop for trt though, it's a big difference psychologically.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
So I'm not feeling my best, that great feeling I had in the beginning is fading, and I'm feeling like my testosterone is high. I'm not getting the anxiety, but I'm feeling hot, ears are ringing, really fatigued and not much desire for lifting. I'm thinking the daily low dose injections have stacked up on me.

Anyway, if it gets worse I'm going to do e3d at 17cc mwf. Every day works great with prop, not so much with enan..

DozerDean

DozerDean

Awards
So I'm not feeling my best, that great feeling I had in the beginning is fading, and I'm feeling like my testosterone is high. I'm not getting the anxiety, but I'm feeling hot, ears are ringing, really fatigued and not much desire for lifting. I'm thinking the daily low dose injections have stacked up on me.

Anyway, if it gets worse I'm going to do e3d at 17cc mwf. Every day works great with prop, not so much with enan..
Do you have high blood pressure? I get those same symptoms when mine gets too high. Im still doing the daily injections and i have a slight increase in libido and some serious morning wood (hell yes!) So something is definitely working. I hate to hear that about your anxiety and depression. I have battled it my entire life. Hang in there and find the right treatment for you. No doubt you've tried ssri and benzos. I hate taking them but it is necessary at times. Good luck brother!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know it's still early to judge how 10cc/day will work for me, but for the first time since I started trt 5 yrs ago I'm able to function sexually every day with no issues. I can get an erection when I want, and keep it for just about as long as I need it, whereas before (especially on injection day) I would have trouble maintaining an erection which was incredibly frustrating. I really think the high dose of 25cc was raising my testosterone level quickly, converting a lot to estradiol, and elevating my blood pressure. And injection days always had me on edge by lunch time, and very quick tempered, which was very bad for family and friend relations. I'm calm and collected on 10cc, like everything is right with the world. I'm able to deal with some f--ked up **** now, things that would totally set me off before. And I'm so alert, from waking up until hitting the sheets. I'm not taking any vitamins, supplements (other than protein powder), or any variables that might play into my feeling of well being. Keeping the supplement cabinet locked until I get bloods next month haha Oh, and my unexplained anxiety has been cut in half or more. Very cool
By any chance do you have an integrative medicine Dr in your area? They work wonders with people because they search for the cause of your issues rather than treat the symptoms. I hope you find something that works for you man.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
By any chance do you have an integrative medicine Dr in your area? They work wonders with people because they search for the cause of your issues rather than treat the symptoms. I hope you find something that works for you man.
I wish I did, I'll check other nearby cities

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish I did, I'll check other nearby cities
If you can't find any, start with a compounding pharmacy and see if they will give you a list of Dr's that they fill test scripts for. Explain to them you're trying to find a good TRT Doc. They should provide it to you.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I'm feeling better on the e3d enan injections compared to daily, but nowhere near as awesome as every day test prop. Testosterone propionate is most definitely king in my book. I haven't felt anything else like it, I respond very very well to it. It doesn't change libido much, but I'm incredibly positive mentally on it. Totally changes my personality and outlook on life, for the better. Can't wait to get more of it.