estridiol

chlorella

Awards
Is a Test level of 650 ng/dl and estridiol of 10 pg/ml optinal?
This is 12 hrs after application of axiron - so I average test should be higher.

thanks

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are the TRT targets recommended:

My opinion is your "estradiol" is too low. Are you taking an AI?

chlorella

Awards
No - I'm not taking an AI
Just multi, joint complex/ fish oil, creatine. axiron.
I was taking cordyceps but stopped 1-2 weeks before the blood draw.

I asked for the E test b/c I thought it could be high.
Just been feeling kind of sad/emotional lately.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
These guidelines are not standard procedure
Ferritin, tsh, ft3, prolactin are way off. If a doctor treats a male with ft3 of 3.7 or greater he is clueless...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These guidelines are not standard procedure
Ferritin, tsh, ft3, prolactin are way off. If a doctor treats a male with ft3 of 3.7 or greater he is clueless...
The guidelines came from the ExcelMale.com website. Please post your guidelines.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He won't post them. He never does!
Agree, Matrix always comments but never posts links to solid research. I'm beginning to feel he is NOT who he says he is.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
any ideas on how to raise the E2?

a while back, I took clomid (25 mg/day) and a-dex ( .1 mg/day), and managed to bottom out my E2. it's slowly coming up, but is only around 6, and I think for health reasons, I need to get that up a bit, as does the OP here...

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
CatSnake, was that 1/10 of a mg per day of Adex???? How many days/weeks/months were you on that dose?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
CatSnake, was that 1/10 of a mg per day of Adex???? How many days/weeks/months were you on that dose?
yes, it was!

I was really surprised that I had issues with that.... I think I took it around 6 weeks, and when I did follow up bloodwork I ended up dropping it.

my E2 wasn't high when I started that, but I had heard so many guys talk about their E2 going up on clomid (and I saw a lot of clinical data on that, as well), that I thought it would have been a good preventative dose.

a while back I took some DHEA with the hopes that it would convert to E2, but it didn't really do that for me.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes, it was!

I was really surprised that I had issues with that.... I think I took it around 6 weeks, and when I did follow up bloodwork I ended up dropping it.

my E2 wasn't high when I started that, but I had heard so many guys talk about their E2 going up on clomid (and I saw a lot of clinical data on that, as well), that I thought it would have been a good preventative dose.

a while back I took some DHEA with the hopes that it would convert to E2, but it didn't really do that for me.
1/10 of a mg everyday is still a lot. I take .5 mgs total in a week, .25 mgs on Wednesday and Saturday. How's your labs looking now?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
TSH 1-1.5
Ft3 3.0 -3,3
Ferritin 50-180
Prolactin <15
E2 varies on shbg average 25-35

They totally neglected IGF1 which is under rated in regards to endocrine system.

People are chasing number. I can not tell you number of time people are going for optimal range only end up messing them selves up even more.

Sorry, but I don't have much time to post..

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
1/10 of a mg everyday is still a lot. I take .5 mgs total in a week, .25 mgs on Wednesday and Saturday. How's your labs looking now?
still low, but better....

I think it's around 7 now, but it was <5 for several tests....

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WOW! That's insanely low. I couldn't imagine mine being that low. I dropped in the low teens and felt awful. Keep us posted on your progress