High LH lowish testosterone?

619sss

Awards
I did a blood test my LH 11.19 and FSH 13,but my testosterone at 432ng.

Estrogen at 8.5, know I now where did my knee pain come from.......

Before the test I have been taking Tongkat Ali,bulbine,Fadogia,Butea superba....

How come I have high LH but low test?

Is it because I'm using butea superba and it transform test to DHT?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like your balls are not making enough Testosterone from the LH-signals, this usually indicates a cortisol issue (high) and / or high estrogen which is suppressing the testicular function. You should draw bloodwork on Cortisol/ACTH and Estradiol (E2). You may need an anti-estrogen with your T-boosters as that is the most likely scenario unless the batch of herb you got is bad or you have a poor quality supplier.
But he just mentioned his estrogen was only 8.5?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That might not be every result of his though, can't make assumptions based on one result. We need to know what scale/test his Doc's used as well.
Something ain't right if his estro is down and TT hasn't come up at least a bit, especially with T-boosters. Either way, it warrants more blood work.
Agreed, but throwing an anti-estrogen at it right away, especially considering the joint pain he mentioned, without more testing and the only result we've seen being a very low 8.5 for E is silly.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like your balls are not making enough Testosterone from the LH-signals, this usually indicates a cortisol issue (high) and / or high estrogen which is suppressing the testicular function. You should draw bloodwork on Cortisol/ACTH and Estradiol (E2). You may need an anti-estrogen with your T-boosters as that is the most likely scenario unless the batch of herb you got is bad or you have a poor quality supplier.
Hey jackass....he said his E2 is at 8.5 and you want to recommend an AI??

619sss

Awards
So I think it's Primary Hypogonadism.... How it be fixed, it won't affect fertility right?

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
OP, for fertility you will need a Sperm Count test.
How old are you?
It would be nice to know your DHEA Sulfate.
Are you taking Meds? (opiates?, DHT blockers?)
Have you had a testis injury? or birth defect?

619sss

Awards
20 year old and I did the test after dianabol, not my intention to take it,and I was only on natural test boosters

briandward1

Awards
D-bol shuts you down hence why it's used in conjunction with test or. How long has it been since you've come off d-bol?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
You did your bloodwork 2 weeks after the dbol? Are you on pct then with serm?

619sss

Awards
You did your bloodwork 2 weeks after the dbol? Are you on pct then with serm?
On dbol for 9 days then Blood work was done,then from that day about 2 weeks now, and I'm not on PCT.

my LH is high for PCT use?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You'd have to get a doctor to diagnose that, it may or may not affect fertility but if it is primary then it most likely will.

The only jackass is you because you didn't read the message fully.
No, I read it. Just making a comment to you like you did to one of my posts. Sarcasm man....

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
On dbol for 9 days then Blood work was done,then from that day about 2 weeks now, and I'm not on PCT.

my LH is high for PCT use?
Your test will not be accurate then. Take the bloodwork post pct

619sss

Awards
Your test will not be accurate then. Take the bloodwork post pct
How can I use clomid when my LH is at 11.19? The reference Max is at 11.20 LH.
If I use clomid it will increase LH way too much?

briandward1

Awards
I'm no expert but I think you'll probably normalize quickly if you just chill. You were on dbol (which shouldn't be run in the absence of exogenous test by the way) for 9 days so I can't imagine you'll be totally ****ed. Maybe for another week or two but you'll recover. Or better yet: call a doctor.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why didn't you tell us about the dbol?? Lol yes I would personally just chill a month and get bloods again. I wouldn't take anything, your estrogen is low and your LH is quite high so no reason to be on Nolva or Clomid atm - just give your body a little more time to work itself out and then order another female hormone panel online for ~$65 with a 15% off code from private md labs or a similar site. They always have codes circulating.

Or go to the doctor and have him order a draw if you want a physician's opinion and bloodwork for only the cost of your copay. We aren't doctors after all.

619sss

Awards
Why didn't you tell us about the dbol?? Lol yes I would personally just chill a month and get bloods again. I wouldn't take anything, your estrogen is low and your LH is quite high so no reason to be on Nolva or Clomid atm - just give your body a little more time to work itself out and then order another female hormone panel online for ~$65 with a 15% off code from private md labs or a similar site. They always have codes circulating.

Or go to the doctor and have him order a draw if you want a physician's opinion and bloodwork for only the cost of your copay. We aren't doctors after all.
Do I stop bulbine,Tongkat,Fadogia?

briandward1

Awards
It's weird that taking dbol resulted in lower estrogen because it aromatizes (hence the dbol bloat) so you shouldn't really be short of estrogen so it's possible maybe those other things are messing with your HPTA too? I would probably discontinue everything (taper down) and let your hormone levels return to baseline. But that's me.

briandward1

Awards
Also if you decide to use a real AAS, research how to do so safely. First, if you use anything besides testosterone, it will shut your normal test levels down to varying degrees (some are more harsh than others) so you also need to add exogenous test alongside. Secondly, get blood done before you start so you have a baseline reference during the cycle and also after to confirm normal HPTA function has returned. Take care of yourself!