TRT LIBIDO UPDATE

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so i talked to my HRT doc and explained my situation. He thinks my receptors are shot and if i run a bunch of HCG and then clomid and then get back on test again, ill feel better. I really didnt wanna go that route and he also thinks its not worth it because i could get a lot of sides from the clomid and also ill feel weak and lose progress in the gym. He basically said doing the restart should be a last resort. So he wrote me a script for sustanon250 or what he called super test. He said because of the blend of different estered testosterones in there, it should definitely give me a libido spike and if not, then my problem could be chemical or i need to do the restart. So im gonna try this first and see what happens and hope for the best, if not i can just come off for a bit and get back on again. He also wrote me a script for deca muahahahahahahah.....but he said "lets fix ur dick before you use the deca". Doctors orders. Thoughts? Opinions?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Huh? A restart sounds mighty painful and unnecessary. If your receptors are shot, run some L-Carnitine-L-tartrate. There's a bunch of studies on it cleaning AR receptors.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, sust is just a blend of different esters. There's no logic behind how it will give you greater libido over cyp or enanthate. It just means you'll have to inject every other day or so, not good for TRT.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huh? A restart sounds mighty painful and unnecessary. If your receptors are shot, run some L-Carnitine-L-tartrate. There's a bunch of studies on it cleaning AR receptors.
Could you give me a dosing protocol for the l carnitine l tartate combo please

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very curious about this as I've been on TRT and libido needs some work. Has your doc checked your E2? Too high or too low E2 kills libido.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would he write you a script for Deca, it's infamous for causing impotence and gynecomastia, among other things like high blood pressure and water retention.

Guy above me had some good advice, Carnitine seems to have that ability and is a well-known fertility booster.
Yeah im definitely gonna check out the carnitine. Also he gave me the deca for the gains. Im not gonna take the deca now, ill use it after i correct my issue and get prolactin bloodwork during cycle to see how i react to it

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah im definitely gonna check out the carnitine. Also he gave me the deca for the gains. Im not gonna take the deca now, ill use it after i correct my issue and get prolactin bloodwork during cycle to see how i react to it
For what it's worth, I'd wait on the deca till you sort out libido issues. I've used it at a low dose before though (from HRT clinic) and it was decent, without causing any sides really, but it's good to get your baseline TRT sorted before adding other stuff, so that you know exactly what works for you.

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
I have heard for a long time that it was called "deca dick" you will wish you didn't take it ...with the problems that you seem to be having just a little joke... now what good is it to get your libido back if you have no tools LOL. I know these things....

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have heard for a long time that it was called "deca dick" you will wish you didn't take it ...with the problems that you seem to be having just a little joke... now what good is it to get your libido back if you have no tools LOL. I know these things....
I was told that deca in small to moderate doses will not cause deca dick. Deca dick is caused by a rise in prolactin due to the progestenic effects of too much nandrolone as far as i know. I was told 200mg weekly should be fine.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was told that deca in small to moderate doses will not cause deca dick. Deca dick is caused by a rise in prolactin due to the progestenic effects of too much nandrolone as far as i know. I was told 200mg weekly should be fine.
It shouldn't cause it, but if your libido is already low, then any slight raise in prolactin will be more pronounced.

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It shouldn't cause it, but if your libido is already low, then any slight raise in prolactin will be more pronounced.
Actually my prolactin is on the lower end at 6. I think the range is like 2-16 or something close to that

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
True, just saying it won't do anything positive in respects to a lowered libido, and it could actually make it nearly impossible to "finish" if you know what I mean, especially if there's already troubles there. I've had a lot of experience with deca at 200-500mg/weekly. I'll personally never cruise or blast on it anymore. Better things for joints (pentosan)